AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-06, 10:02   Link #2261
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Was it really love or "infatuation" as what the translation implied many times?
There's a real chance that Sena was the answer to Kodaka's sexual frustrations. Not that Pegasus has anything to complain about that.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:03   Link #2262
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

I had no idea that Yukimura and Rika were even being considered as potential candidates in this romcom roller coaster ride...

I know! Have Kodaka end up with the Student Council Prez to really screw with the fanbase
Old 2014-06-06, 10:05   Link #2263
zerozeronine

Author just might want to finish the story he intended and afraid of leaving it unfinished like ZnT(the author looked to be able to fully recover,then....).If he does not start a new series once he recovers he might do a sequel for Haganai in the future (if vol 11 is open ended) covering their 3rd year and really give it an ending.

Dumping Yukimura at this point to fullfill his promise to Sena will be a dick move and lower his character to those that don't blindly ship Sena.Yozora x Sena ship still in sail though.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:29   Link #2264
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

^
Regardless, Kodaka is in a real deep shit this time. He got nowhere to run.

For that, he either got to become Kyousuke 2.0 or Makoto 2.0.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:44   Link #2265
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
^
Regardless, Kodaka is in a real deep shit this time. He got nowhere to run.

For that, he either got to become Kyousuke 2.0 or Makoto 2.0.
Kyosuke 2.0 seems to be the right way as Kyosuke had more balls than Kodaka,as he stuck out to his choice,Kodaka just went with the flow.Now he made his choice by going with the flow and he'll be a shitty protag once he realized that dating Yukimura wasn't what he really wanted and will try to destroy the Yozora x Sena yuri route even before it happens
Old 2014-06-06, 10:50   Link #2266
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Kyosuke 2.0 seems to be the right way as Kyosuke had more balls than Kodaka,as he stuck out to his choice,Kodaka just went with the flow.Now he made his choice by going with the flow and he'll be a shitty protag once he realized that dating Yukimura wasn't what he really wanted and will try to destroy the Yozora x Sena yuri route even before it happens
What about Rika? He eventually realized that he's in love with her.

But still, in real life practice, try don't be like Kyousuke, especially when suddenly breaking up with a girlfriend.
Old 2014-06-06, 10:58   Link #2267
Super Kamehameha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
Kodaka is afraid of changes in his life, so he don't makes any decisions on his own to move forward in his life.

He was always following Sena in her decisions (like inviting him) while he never made any attempts to start a relationship on his own and asking her out what "normal" people usually do.

Thanks to her decision to confess her love to him, he was able to move forward in his life. And he will not give up on what he just has achieved. Kodaka is probably the most faithful and obedient person you can imagine, he will never betray a person he loves.

Kodaka's love for Sena is like a huge solid rock that can't be moved or destroyed.

So... he will ask her to marry him in Vol. 11.
Please stop lol. You're getting my hopes up and I'm already preparing (as a Sena shipper) for Sena to lose
Super Kamehameha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:58   Link #2268
Sacredus

Quote:
And he confessed to Sena in last Volume. Such things don't matter anymore. Its just a roulette

I don't really know what is happening anymore... Why author-kun is making Kodaka such a jerk? If he really want to end this series, he should just continue Sena route and resolve club problems - that would be much less controversial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
Kodaka is afraid of changes in his life, so he don't makes any decisions on his own to move forward in his life.

He was always following Sena in her decisions (like inviting him) while he never made any attempts to start a relationship on his own and asking her out what "normal" people usually do.

Thanks to her decision to confess her love to him, he was able to move forward in his life. And he will not give up on what he just has achieved. Kodaka is probably the most faithful and obedient person you can imagine, he will never betray a person he loves.

Kodaka's love for Sena is like a huge solid rock that can't be moved or destroyed.

So... he will ask her to marry him in Vol. 11.
Brother of Sena ship, fate is not lost!

Spoiler:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 11:01   Link #2269
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
And he confessed to Sena in last Volume. Such things don't matter anymore. Its just a roulette

I don't really know what is happening anymore... Why author-kun is making Kodaka such a jerk? If he really want to end this series, he should just continue Sena route and resolve club problems - that would be much less controversial.
Sena confessed to Kodaka, and wanted to go out for a date with him. But he kept it on hold.
Old 2014-06-06, 11:04   Link #2270
Sacredus

This look like confession to me:
Spoiler for quote:

Last edited by Sacredus; 2014-06-06 at 11:21. Reason: added spoiler tag
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 11:09   Link #2271
zerozeronine

Quote:

But still, in real life practice, try don't be like Kyousuke, especially when suddenly breaking up with a girlfriend.
But Kyosuke didn't break up with her gf,it was she who broke up eith him,he just stated that they don't have a chance to get back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post

Brother of Sena ship, fate is not lost!

Spoiler:
Maybe the author got pissed that Sena lost her popularity in the polls in Japan badly,heck Rika even outranked her,and just made a Yukimura end to piss off fans that pissed him .

Question is are those spoilers dependable?
Old 2014-06-06, 11:13   Link #2272
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Unless I see actual pictures of pages and/or illustrations accompagnied by translation notes, I will assume everything said in this thread are pure speculations/hypothesis/lies.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 11:18   Link #2273
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Unless I see actual pictures of pages and/or illustrations accompagnied by translation notes, I will assume everything said in this thread are pure speculations/hypothesis/lies.
Buriki didn't draw this time, in the afterwords he says he is tired due to overworking and that he might be suffering some illness, if you didn't notice his last illustrations are somewhat off.

@zerozeronine

Polls are just that, popularity contests, Kuroneko was darn popular, overshadowing various times Kirino but the author pulled the Kyosuke in the series( I heard the author was conflicted because KN got way too popular, and that's why he is avoiding to make characters that overshadows his main girl on his new series, something stupid IMHO because he just needs to make his main girl less bitchy).
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 11:25   Link #2274
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Buriki didn't draw this time, in the afterwords he says he is tired due to overworking and that he might be suffering some illness, if you didn't notice his last illustrations are somewhat off.

@zerozeronine

Polls are just that, popularity contests, Kuroneko was darn popular, overshadowing various times Kirino but the author pulled the Kyosuke in the series.
Ah I know I'm just kidding,it's just strange that he went that route,like he forgot the events of vol 9,if all the spoilers are true.In 4chan someone said that it was a clear Yozora route for the next vol,and someone who said that Sena was the clear end girl.
Old 2014-06-06, 11:25   Link #2275
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Avoid using the word "lies", please. It's inappropriately unpleasant and somewhat sound prejudicing.
Old 2014-06-06, 11:31   Link #2276
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Avoid using the word "lies", please. It's inappropriately unpleasant and somewhat sound prejudicing.
You are right, sorry, should have put a smiley to show I'm not taking it as seriously as it seemed.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 11:41   Link #2277
bastek66

Spoiler for Last chapter's last part (from /a/):

What a piece of shit writing.
Old 2014-06-06, 11:49   Link #2278
Miraluka
Banned

I think that was already posted before .

EDIT:
Ugh, watching your avatar reminded of the awful second half of EVOL series.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2014-06-06 at 12:05.
Old 2014-06-06, 12:01   Link #2279
Super Kamehameha

So at this point, pretty much no matter who Kodaka choses, he'll look like a douche.

I have a feeling the real Vol 10 is coming out next week and this is all trolling.
Super Kamehameha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 12:05   Link #2280
Miraluka
Banned

It's on the stores for sales though .

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen