AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-06-12, 00:09   Link #1021
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Wait, Midori dies?! That is a bummer... Does Yuzuki die too?
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 03:33   Link #1022
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
@ Death Usagi
I understand that you're very upset about this but you really need to chill now.
*rewatched the episode
Death Usagi, let us feast on these shitheads pain... Hallelujah!

But goodness. The author really like dragging Rentarou and a couple of the main characters through hell and then back. Give them a hug and hope and then drag them back to hell and back. Rinse and repeat. Poor them...
__________________
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 03:43   Link #1023
Xero8420
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 22
Then join us in the efforts of tracking down the terrorists, capture them and execute them with a dozen of bullets to their bodies.

Dammit, who authorized the use of varanium bomb? If not, then how the hell did they smuggled varanium and made into one?

I hope there's a matter of time until such terrifying cycle would come to an end. I mean, he can't just repeat the same old way to them, can he?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 08:16   Link #1024
BaronNoir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
The second LN prologue points out that baranium/varanium is digged using indentured/slave labor controlled by criminal groups.

But as I understood, in the LN, they use...cruder...ways to kill the schoolchildren.
BaronNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 08:23   Link #1025
Xero8420
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
The second LN prologue points out that baranium/varanium is digged using indentured/slave labor controlled by criminal groups.

But as I understood, in the LN, they use...cruder...ways to kill the schoolchildren.
Varanium pipe bomb...
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 08:28   Link #1026
BaronNoir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
That's way worse in the LN, apparently.

In the anime, it's ''just'' a terrorist attack. In the LN, it's a lynch mob

BTW, any LN reader can tell if the blind girl is indeed related to Aldebaraan ?
BaronNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 10:59   Link #1027
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
@ Death Usagi
I understand that you're very upset about this but you really need to chill now.
*rewatched the episode
Death Usagi, let us feast on these shitheads pain... Hallelujah!

But goodness. The author really like dragging Rentarou and a couple of the main characters through hell and then back. Give them a hug and hope and then drag them back to hell and back. Rinse and repeat. Poor them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
That's way worse in the LN, apparently.

In the anime, it's ''just'' a terrorist attack. In the LN, it's a lynch mob

BTW, any LN reader can tell if the blind girl is indeed related to Aldebaraan ?

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just evacuate the main characters and the Cursed Children and nuclear bomb the entire humanity who is full of shit in their head?

Thank you very much for God's sake.
__________________
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 11:03   Link #1028
Trung-t-rung
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just evacuate the main characters and the Cursed Children and nuclear bomb the entire humanity who is full of shit in their head?

Thank you very much for God's sake.
Where is the cult, religion mentioned that worship Cursed Children and Gastrea when we need them ?
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 11:04   Link #1029
Xero8420
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just evacuate the main characters and the Cursed Children and nuclear bomb the entire humanity who is full of shit in their head?

Thank you very much for God's sake.
Mass execution will do it nicely, to bring fear to those who dare to deprive the cursed children. Call us mass murderer if they want, but they got to realize that humans are animals too, and are not different than Gastrea.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 11:11   Link #1030
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 18
Wait a minute, what were the casualties in Volume 4, and have there been any massive threat towards the people living in Tokyo Area afterwards that several of them died?

I think hearing some casualties happening in Tokyo Area where several people died there might ease my mind a bit because this just totally insane where people who have no good proof go killing children when they didn't do crap to them =__=
__________________
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 11:57   Link #1031
Ap1001
Observer of fantasies
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Within Yukari's gap
The only casualty in Tokyo because of the battle was the soldiers and civil security who risked their lives to protect the city.
Ap1001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 14:12   Link #1032
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ap1001 View Post
The only casualty in Tokyo because of the battle was the soldiers and civil security who risked their lives to protect the city.
*Prepares to annihilate the shitheads in Tokyo Area myself* D:<
__________________
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 14:15   Link #1033
BaronNoir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So, is the blind girl related to Aldebaraan in the LN ?
BaronNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 15:14   Link #1034
Preciize
Them Feels~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just evacuate the main characters and the Cursed Children and nuclear bomb the entire humanity who is full of shit in their head?

Thank you very much for God's sake.
Japan isn't the only country with humans and Cursed Children left. It would take a joint effort to move all the Cursed Children from around the world to one place, as well as multiple bombs to wipe out all of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
So, is the blind girl related to Aldebaraan in the LN ?
Not to my knowledge. Granted, I haven't read the LNs since I'm still a beginner in Japanese but so far I haven't seen anything on this thread that said they have a connection.
__________________
Preciize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 15:16   Link #1035
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Japan isn't the only country with humans and Cursed Children left. It would take a joint effort to move all the Cursed Children from around the world to one place, as well as multiple bombs to wipe out all of humanity
Then make it happen already! Innocent girls are getting killed everyday around the world! DX

Rentaro should just become Cursed Loli Harem King already (SEIYUU JOKE)
__________________
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 16:06   Link #1036
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Then make it happen already! Innocent girls are getting killed everyday around the world! DX

Rentaro should just become Cursed Loli Harem King already (SEIYUU JOKE)
He shall lead the loli's to salvation. Hero of the loli's! Savior of the loli's! MESSIAH OF THE LOLI'S! His legend never forgotten.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 16:56   Link #1037
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
He shall lead the loli's to salvation. Hero of the loli's! Savior of the loli's! MESSIAH OF THE LOLI'S! His legend never forgotten.
Then he shall be the Azure Flat Oppai Officer
__________________
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 17:08   Link #1038
anonfr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Then he shall be the Azure Flat Oppai Officer
Pettanko. Not "Flat Oppai". There's a word for that. It's Pettanko.

Azure Pettanko Officer.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 19:02   Link #1039
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Pettanko. Not "Flat Oppai". There's a word for that. It's Pettanko.

Azure Pettanko Officer.
Now, time to make song about it o3o
__________________
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 19:20   Link #1040
-gold-
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Is this ln gonna be translated at all? Or is it Already

And the fact that enju gets beat and verbally abused is enough to make me drop this... For some reason I've gotten attached to her charecter
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dengeki bunko

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.