AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-06-11, 16:43   Link #5821
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Nobody cares about you Ichigo. Go home and sleep. Urahara and Aizen and Yoruichi and Halibel can handle this on their own and with a lot more sass than you can ever hope to have.
certainly not hallibel based on what we last saw of her

Quote:
Spoiler for chapter:
yea, i'm hoping for ichigo bankai and a quick finish to almost all of them. i assume ywach (or maybe ishida) will step in to save a couple of the most popular ones like candice and bazz-b
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-11, 18:33   Link #5822
Eragon
I got you babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
certainly not hallibel based on what we last saw of her

yea, i'm hoping for ichigo bankai and a quick finish to almost all of them. i assume ywach (or maybe ishida) will step in to save a couple of the most popular ones like candice and bazz-b
I'm hoping that, the reason we haven't seen Yoruichi is 'cause she's on a rescue mission. But, then again, I don't think Halibel would appreciate seeing Aizen again.

I think they are all done for. I would also like if Kenny got off his ass by now. It's really not becoming of him to just lie there.
Old 2014-06-11, 19:35   Link #5823
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Quote:
Ichigo is insane. First, he unleashes a hit to kill his enemy....and then he tells her to DODGE!?
Little Miss Thunder lacked so much brainpower that she needed to be told by his attacker to dodge his attack.
LIGHT NOVEL CHALLENGE: Absolute Duo, Seiken Tsukai no World Break and Sister of Testament New Devil.

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 26. Completed: 219. Plan to watch: 32.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 01:11   Link #5824
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ichigo is insane. First, he unleashes a hit to kill his enemy....and then he tells her to DODGE!? Well, whatever, as long as he survives this unharmed. Bazz-b was also funny, attacking 4 of his allies, hoping to finish them off and then engage in a duel with Ichigo. Iunno, these reactions seem to lack any kind of logic, making me wonder where Kubo wanted to go with this huge free-for-all.
Well, the logical explanation would be is that he wasn't going for the kill, he was just countering that huge lightning. I have a feeling, by the way it was drawn, it wasn't even a full-power getsuga. He just used as much as needed to counter enemy's attack.

It seems Ichigo still lacks one important (in his situation) thing - killing intent.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 02:23   Link #5825
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Well, the logical explanation would be is that he wasn't going for the kill, he was just countering that huge lightning. I have a feeling, by the way it was drawn, it wasn't even a full-power getsuga. He just used as much as needed to counter enemy's attack.

It seems Ichigo still lacks one important (in his situation) thing - killing intent.
I dunno Ichigo himself could have probably dodged the attack instead of using an attack that could kill when he doesn't want too(but we all very well know we can't have that otherwise it would be boring)
Also I'm sure he could have just as easily used one sword to counter instead of a more powerful 2 combo.
The use of the attack and then shouting at your opponent to dodge was really just rather silly.
I will agree tho that Ichigo still lacks intent and if anything that should hinder him somewhat, probably will be shown as a way of leveling the playing field abit.

I hoping we do see some real curbstomping here, doesn't have to happen to all 8 but at least 5 of them.
Old 2014-06-12, 02:56   Link #5826
Altes
Banned

8 Quincies 1 Bankai, now.

Though I won't be surprised if they start fighting between each other to decide who's gonna take on Ichigo.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 04:19   Link #5827
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Quote:
That's quite a leap from wanting to kill Tsukishima in cold blood for tinkering with his family's feelings and outright slaughtering Ginjo some time ago.
LIGHT NOVEL CHALLENGE: Absolute Duo, Seiken Tsukai no World Break and Sister of Testament New Devil.

Old 2014-06-12, 05:20   Link #5828
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

ok time to predict my worst expectation for next chapter, every sternritter dies not fighting ichigo but rather some reason i don't like to happen due to juha bach
Old 2014-06-12, 08:59   Link #5829
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
That's quite a leap from wanting to kill Tsukishima in cold blood for tinkering with his family's feelings and outright slaughtering Ginjo some time ago.
I think it's more like when you fire a warning shot and the person you're warning decides to jump in the path of your bullet. So "You idiot, dodge!" is less a comment of compassion and more about the insult and disbelief that someone could be that stupid. Even her own team mocked her for it.

Then of course Baz tries to beat them at their own game, but he's also infected with the stupid: he fails to kill them and three other guys show up to compete with him.

Meanwhile, Juha is probably feeling like this:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-06-12, 09:20   Link #5830
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

Well, he's lucky that he wouldn't get a share of their stupidity if ever he decides to get the pieces of his soul back.

Old 2014-06-12, 15:53   Link #5831
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
That's because he can't feel like number 1 if everybody else doesn't know that he's fighting for them. Do you think he put up with all those "Kurosaki-kun" for nothing? This is Ichigo's fantasy after all, and messing with that is a sure-fire way to make him drop his hero pretenses and show his true psycho self.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 16:55   Link #5832
Robotech Master

What Tsukishima did to his family is on a much more personal level compared to the Vandenreich mainly being enemies of SS and minions of the one guy he does have beef with: their leader.

It's implied that Ichigo only killed Ginjo because he understood (you know, the whole sensing things about the other person when your blades clash thing; apparently common enough for Ichigo that he thought not being able to get a reading on Gin was creepy) that he wanted to die by Ichigo's hands.

Riruka even said she was able to get this and said Ichigo "saved" him, and chided Tsukishima for not being able to see the same.

It's further emphasized by the fact that Ichigo brazenly demands that Genryusai release Ginjo's body to the human world.

I kinda wish not everything about that was mere implication though. I'm 100% certain there's something there, but its not clear what: but it seems that Ichigo knew that that was the only outcome that Ginjo would accept and was willing to do it out of pity and understanding rather than bloodlust.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-12, 18:15   Link #5833
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
That asterisk had six points. Definitely not some quincy symbol. It must be the Ouken that leads to the soul palace! Somehow Yhwach must have found out where Yamamoto stashed it.
Ichigo is the key. They need to get him to power up enough that his getsuga has six points instead of four, and then he opens something.

Well, I don't know if that's exactly it, but "tricking Ichigo into helping them" seems like a pretty likely outcome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
8 Quincies 1 Bankai, now.
yeah, I saw that video online. Oh, wait...
Old 2014-06-15, 06:34   Link #5834
Altes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Ichigo is the key. They need to get him to power up enough that his getsuga has six points instead of four, and then he opens something.

Well, I don't know if that's exactly it, but "tricking Ichigo into helping them" seems like a pretty likely outcome...
That sounds like the bad guy's plan in Bleach movie 4.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 02:09   Link #5835
the one above all

Ichigo is finally done fighting fodder so we are gonna have to wait even longer before we can see his bankai. I am somewhat upset that so far it looks like some of the characters that are finish off the remaining Quincies are characters that already had the spotlight during this arc.
Old 2014-06-18, 03:18   Link #5836
Alhazad2003

Wow, so now Yhwach is making his move on the Soul King, thanks to Ichigo no less. A good thing he's got back-up, lest he waste precious time and energy and those flunkies. Though it seems the current enemies are throwaway enemies, big difference from the Espada and the Soul Society Captains and Lieutenants, whom we at least got to know before their inevitable defeat. Not so much with the Sternritters, and that's a real shame. At least we're gonna see Ichigo vs Yhwach soon, and it's not gonna be pretty. Especially when he sees Uryu and the man who broke his old bankai by his side. Can't wait for it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 03:45   Link #5837
Calca
Expressionless

Yhawch directly assaulting the Soul King. Now Zero Squad will actually be forced to fight.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 07:02   Link #5838
Chase

Well, my initial thoughts about what he was doing turned out correct.

No, Seed does not define what a Gundam show should be like.

Picking a Gundam over a Princess is not a bad idea, Princess+singing can get you killed

Last edited by Chase; 2014-06-18 at 07:18.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 07:23   Link #5839
SeanQ

ichigo gets slapped ... 10 people comes to his rescue ... lets see how many people comes to rescue these 10 next chapter yeah
Old 2014-06-18, 07:25   Link #5840
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Ichigo unable to escape from the Quincies, got hit few times and almost killed (?) by Burner finger make him looks pathetic. At this rate he will have zero chance against Yhwach, not that I think he has any chance to beat him so early anyway

And Shinji got beaten off screen lol

Tags
bleach, chapter