AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-14, 17:48   Link #681
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
^It isn't even out yet.
Even more so why this discussion is making things weird.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 20:19   Link #682
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
All in good times (and releases), ya know. Besides, weirdness is usually a good thing from certain points of view. After all, Ise being a weirdness magnet, it's only expected that discussions also tend to lead to weird places.
Old 2014-06-14, 20:32   Link #683
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
All in good times (and releases), ya know. Besides, weirdness is usually a good thing from certain points of view. After all, Ise being a weirdness magnet, it's only expected that discussions also tend to lead to weird places.
That is not weird, I think anyone coming into thread thread already has that knowledge. The weird I am speaking of is Cao Cao. We truly don't know what he wants right now.
Old 2014-06-14, 20:48   Link #684
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ maybe he has hidden motive why he join team dxd perhaps knowing caocao personality

do wonder can an angel and fallen fall in love like what shemaza and his devil wife did? bit curious ?

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 21:27   Link #685
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ maybe he has hidden motive why he join team dxd perhaps knowing caocao personality

do wonder can an angel and fallen fall in love like what shemaza and his devil wife did? bit curious ?
Fall in love yes, as Irina has fallen for Ise which is plain as regular cream cheese yet she remains an Angel. However, if we are talking about love, like love in normal terms meaning lustful thoughts, intimate embrace, and *boom boom boom and squish squish squish*, then no, Heaven is still working on it.
Old 2014-06-14, 21:37   Link #686
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Fall in love yes, as Irina has fallen for Ise which is plain as regular cream cheese yet she remains an Angel. However, if we are talking about love, like love in normal terms meaning lustful thoughts, intimate embrace, and *boom boom boom and squish squish squish*, then no, Heaven is still working on it.
maybe both, well im just curious if

Fallen Angel and Devil Mate = Shemaza and his Devil Wife, Not Akeno and Issei because both of them are devil with different base (Fallen Angel/ Devil "Akeno" & Dragon/Devil "Issei")

Angel and Devil = Irina and Issei

My Question is can Angel and Fallen Angel fall in love? so we can have a full circle

I wonder what is descendant of that species? = Hybrid Angel with White and Black Wings or Gray wings

Old 2014-06-14, 21:59   Link #687
GDB

I'd assume they'd just have black wings. Fallen Angels aren't really a separate species, but rather just angels who lost divine protections. In a way, you could say even angels' wings are naturally black, but the divine protection makes them white. Thus, when they fall, it visibly becomes black.

Since Akeno was not born with divine protection despite having not personally fallen, I'd assume any child of a non Angel/Angel pairing would also not be born with divine protection.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 02:53   Link #688
assmdxd

Talking good ideaa kyaaaa i liked it kisisisisi

Quote:
^
Pretty sure Cao Cao has a new motive or reason for living. Volume 18 haven't been translated so lets wait.

As a side note about Kiryuu being Tiamat. I simply don't believe. While I know some Dragons can have any humanoid form they like, most often of the time it is good looking for the males and beautiful for the females. Tiamat in human form has to be beautiful especially when you consider this series. However, even in some Myths she is considered most often to take the form of a Elf rather than human.
good ideaa kyaaaa i liked it kisisisisi
it made me remember this visiual novel Dra+Koi
i had a confidence that there will be clash between her and issei(like the firest meeting with Xenovia or ) because she hates Ddraig ;
Ddraig mentioned her in Volume 4, when he was explaining about the Five Dragon Kings to Issei, telling Issei that she hates him
She was mentioned once again when Issei and Azazel were talking about the Evil Dragons. During the conversation, Tiamat was said to be the strongest among the Five Great Dragon Kings and has blended in well with the current world and living as she likes.
i think if vali had fenrir now i think issei will had her in the future

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 02:56   Link #689
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Do wonder if there is a fifth suit in hs dxd ? Or the author pick 4 than 5?

If they will animate the whole book what do you think dimension lost and annihilation maker look like? For me dimension will look like a bracelet and annihilation maker will look like a book

Can other gods/goddess create a Longinus type weapon or only the god of the bible has the power to create a Longinus bit curious about it

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-06-15 at 04:31. Reason: Deleted the last question T_T
Old 2014-06-15, 03:29   Link #690
G147

There's only 4 suits in a playing card set. Spade, Heart, Club and Diamond, each taken by the Four Great Seraphs. I don't think there's a five one.

Who knows, they might not even have a proper form.

If other Gods/Goddesses could create Sacred Gears, some would've done it long ago. So no other Gods/Goddesses can't create Sacred Gears much less Longinus. But of course they have weapons that could be on par with Longinus like Thor's Mjolnir.

..........Are you seriously asking this.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 04:14   Link #691
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
There's only 4 suits in a playing card set. Spade, Heart, Club and Diamond, each taken by the Four Great Seraphs. I don't think there's a five one.

Who knows, they might not even have a proper form.

If other Gods/Goddesses could create Sacred Gears, some would've done it long ago. So no other Gods/Goddesses can't create Sacred Gears much less Longinus. But of course they have weapons that could be on par with Longinus like Thor's Mjolnir.

..........Are you seriously asking this.
About the last part ignore it coz >_> I'm bit confuse too thx for answering

About the 5th suit I remember it was eagle or star ._. I research a bit of it, me and my big sister used to play that I dont know if they will introduce a fifth suit in the novel I guess it well depend on the author

Spoiler:

I'm Curious of the current look of Cao Cao, Georg and Leonardo are they completely heal "This include the battle scar" I wonder what will they look like on when they make an appearance in the future volume hmmm

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-06-15 at 04:28.
Old 2014-06-15, 06:51   Link #692
Biohazardous
Papa can I cut them?

Quote:
Being put like that made me lol. I kinda dont wan them to fix it. I have fun laughing when reading the light novels about Irina's wings flickering. I cant wait to see that animated. That poor girl Xenovia is really helping to corrupt the church trio.
Biohazardous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 09:55   Link #693
GDB

Didn't Irina say in one of the novels or side stories that Angels can have sex, but it involves some asinine procedure and ritual or something so elaborate that Issei basically considered it impossible?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 11:24   Link #694
lived_1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Didn't Irina say in one of the novels or side stories that Angels can have sex, but it involves some asinine procedure and ritual or something so elaborate that Issei basically considered it impossible?
Yes, something among the line "You can only think about god and faith things when doing it", yeah I guess someone like Issei can't never do it, thinking about god might not make him hard on and so so so etc etc etc.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 11:33   Link #695
Tbolt

Quote:
“Yup. In order to start that procedure, there are quite a lot things that have to be prepared beforehand. You have to put a barrier on that location, you also have to pray the night before doing it to purify your body, and it’s obviously wrong to have lecherous thoughts while doing it. You have to remember the teaching at all times, and you have to do it while having the mind of a Saint. You will be out if you get drawn into the greed even once. And it must be pure love!”

That’s a situation which is totally impossible for me! I’m sure the human’s side will be full with lust if they knew they can have sex with a beautiful Angel.
It's going to be hard for Ise.
Old 2014-06-15, 11:41   Link #696
Carnage
Self Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yes it has been mentioned one of the past volumes. Altough I dont think that rule viable between demons and angels. These two are most opposite race afterall. But if they can make a baby, it would be like ultimate nephilim with dragon powers. Which probably leads to stronger being than nephilims like vali.
Old 2014-06-15, 16:17   Link #697
Direwolf18

You would think angels would have taken to the idea of in vitro fertilization like a miser to gold.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-15, 22:56   Link #698
saw2097

It occurs to me that every arc ends with Ise going through some kind of transformation and making a great sacrifice, the first arc he used Balance Breaker and had his left arm dragonified, the second arc he used the Juggernaut Drive and lost 99% of his life span, then in the third arc he died and came back to life, got a new body along with the power of the dragon god, and he turned into a giant after merging with Great Red.

I wonder what will happen to him at the climax of this arc?
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 02:44   Link #699
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Honestly I don't know ._. Sorry saw

Lets change a topic if you were reborn to a devil which ln devil characters this include rookie 4 peerage members and 4 current maou peerage members, you gonna pick "Except the Kings of Rookie 4, 4 Current maou"

If I gonna choose I will gasper as my king

On-topic: Do you think Agares and her peerage will be affected by the power of issei and vali?

If the role was reverse issei got dd and vali got bg, can issei attain illegal trident triana and white version of ccfd

Can vali attain ejod version of bg?

Bit curious if their Longinus was reverse

Old 2014-06-16, 03:14   Link #700
TheCuriousFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
If the role was reverse issei got dd and vali got bg, can issei attain illegal trident triana and white version of ccfd

Can vali attain ejod version of bg?

Bit curious if their Longinus was reverse
Issei would have serious problems if he couldn't boost his (in the words of Ddraig) terrible base stats. Also, remind me, do you need to touch someone before you can divide their stats?

As for Vali, he'd probably do just fine with BG.
TheCuriousFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wmg