AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2014-05-05, 03:11   Link #41
Lyocol
Banned

@Pocari_Sweat: While I agree YMK can be adapted into non-hentai 12-episode series but at same time most, if not all of its sex scenes will not be there, especially my all-time favorite Mizuki's tit-w*nk one so I think hentai OVA can secure all of that, at least in my opinion.
Lyocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 17:25   Link #42
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Adding to the list:

Kara No Shoujo (if I didn't mention it in the beginning)

Sprite (Manga about an apartment building drifting through time)

Jisatsutou/Suicide Island

Cradle of Monsters (Basically a zombie apocalypse on a cruise ship... except the zombies remain sentient (able to use weapons, set traps etc).

Busou Chuugakusei: Basket Army (Got a small original web anime, but it deserves a full length TV series. From what I got from the web series and Google Translated novel, its essentially Red Dawn: Japan, but with French PMCs instead of Russians)

This next one is actually a web novel written by an Anglophone, I think American author, but it would never get a Hollywood movie or TV adaptation (or even a physical book publication) for reasons that should be obvious once you read the plot synopsis

The Salvation War series

Could be two seasons, one for Armageddon? and a second for Panthocide

Plot Synopsis: A bit like Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There with a little bit of Evangelion thrown in:
Spoiler for Warning, spoilers, also the plot of this story may be VERY offensive to Christians, Jews, or Muslims::
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 00:26   Link #43
cupumanager

Aside of Otoyomegatari which Enzo and I already stated...

Vinland Saga. Done right, this can be a second Shingeki no Kyojin in popularity. The first Two-cour season will cover the Prologue. May tied by the fans into History Channel's Vikings as its Anime counterpart.

...and if its real popular, the Second Season will be greenlighted in no time.
Ah, I wonder how would the most of the first season watcher appreciate the second season...
cupumanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 08:53   Link #44
RollingPenguin

I would love to see Vinland Saga adaptation done by studio BONES and directed by Masahiro Ando.I feel as that would be a perfect adaptation,there is also a decent stopping point somewhere in the middle of volume 8.
Children of the Sea adaptation would be the greatest news ever.I would it if it were done by Artland studio and Hiroshi Nagahama.
Also Usogui adaptation by Madhouse and Yuzo Sato would be great.
RollingPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 02:58   Link #45
Revan21

Dies Irae VN would make an epic anime
Old 2014-05-08, 03:51   Link #46
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent

Even after I get to read Masada's works (Dies Irae, Kajiri Kamui Kagura, Senshinkan), to this day, I still champion Shumon Yuu's works as well (ItsuSora, KittoSumi, and TenshiHane). KittoSumi in particular is actually quite linear and the setting and the theme should make it easier to convert.

ItsuSora and TenshiHane, OTOH are quite heavy on the chuunibyou side though not as heavy as in Masada's works (though no chuunibyou is as heavy as Masada's works, he's the chuunibyou GOD ). But they are still quite novel in their own right.

Seriously I lament that Nasu could go big but they haven't, despite the same chuunibyou pedigree.
Old 2014-06-01, 09:53   Link #47
all_flying

Amanchu!

Studio: Kyoto Animation or P.A. Works (for justice!)
all_flying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 06:08   Link #48
Lyocol
Banned

I know this one is impossible but someone should adapt Sumire 17 into anime right now! We already have overly-dramatic action show(Attack on Titan), overly-dramatic horror show(Mirai Nikki) and overly-dramatic romance show(Nana) but why not this light comedy manga? Azumanga Daioh, Poni Pani Dash, Ikamusume, Nichijou, Minami-ke succeed and I don't see why Sumire 17 can fail. Any studios are welcomed to animate it as long as it isn't SHAFT.
Lyocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 11:31   Link #49
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Even after I get to read Masada's works (Dies Irae, Kajiri Kamui Kagura, Senshinkan), to this day, I still champion Shumon Yuu's works as well (ItsuSora, KittoSumi, and TenshiHane). KittoSumi in particular is actually quite linear and the setting and the theme should make it easier to convert.

ItsuSora and TenshiHane, OTOH are quite heavy on the chuunibyou side though not as heavy as in Masada's works (though no chuunibyou is as heavy as Masada's works, he's the chuunibyou GOD ). But they are still quite novel in their own right.

Seriously I lament that Nasu could go big but they haven't, despite the same chuunibyou pedigree.
I....can't see how you would animate KittoSumi. That thing is much more suited for the text medium....The other two could work though. With good writer at the helm. TenshiHane should be the one most apt for anime format actually...

Same? Blasphemy. They are better than that mushroom.....especially with the way he is now...
Old 2014-06-16, 12:09   Link #50
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Because I just finished a watchthrough of it and am hyped:

An Ace Attorney (Dual Destinies) anime if the format works. I'd love to see the breakdown animations of the witnesses/culprits fully animated (even though they are to a degree already). There are anime cutscenes on 3DS so gimme Athena on a fully animated case !
Diablo 3 Battletag: Mahou#2744 Visual Novel Addict
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote