AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-01, 18:44   Link #301
guestuser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
i just want to confirm something did tatsuya ever kiss a girl on the lips or anyone basically?
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 19:21   Link #302
Rava
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
If he did, there's no confirmation of it happening whatsoever.

Given his eunuch-like behavior, I really doubt it.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 19:48   Link #303
nosaer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: TN, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by guestuser View Post
i just want to confirm something did tatsuya ever kiss a girl on the lips or anyone basically?
Where did this idea come from?

There hasn't been any mention of Tatsuya kissing anyone in any of the translated chapters. The closest thing to it that I can remember was when Miyuki almost kissed him while he was resting in a chair at home...I believe that scene was in the Visitor arc, but I don't remember exactly where as I tend to care more about others' scenes rather than Miyuki's. (and that arc was translated so out of order that I rarely remember where anything that happened during it is except for the valentine's day scenes.)
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 19:57   Link #304
guestuser
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosaer View Post
Where did this idea come from?

There hasn't been any mention of Tatsuya kissing anyone in any of the translated chapters. The closest thing to it that I can remember was when Miyuki almost kissed him while he was resting in a chair at home...I believe that scene was in the Visitor arc, but I don't remember exactly where as I tend to care more about others' scenes rather than Miyuki's. (and that arc was translated so out of order that I rarely remember where anything that happened during it is except for the valentine's day scenes.)
never mine i was just curious about it
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 20:17   Link #305
nosaer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: TN, USA
^ Its fine to be curious, I thought maybe someone had told you that he kissed someone so I was curious lol. didn't mean to seem like I was attacking you if that's how it came out. But tatsuya kissing someone would be HUGE news, and would probably break the story lol.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 20:41   Link #306
whydo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Anyone else think Tats and Maya will become good friends later on when he learns Maya is that same has him?
whydo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 21:38   Link #307
StormKing
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by whydo View Post
Anyone else think Tats and Maya will become good friends later on when he learns Maya is that same has him?
Maya can still fully feel emotions though. She just lost the emotions attached to her pre incident memories.

They are both truly merciless when provoked though.
StormKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 21:58   Link #308
Jedsada
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
the Relationship between Tatsuya and Maya is interesting. They are similar in many ways (powerful, ruthless, cunning, cruel history). Tatsuya is a one of few people who doesn't fear Maya and can talk to her in casual way, while most of people will speak in submissive manner (even Miyuki still put a lot of effort to control herself).

honestly, I want the Author add more TatsuyaxMaya scences. their interactions are enjoyable every time I read.

Last edited by Jedsada; 2014-07-01 at 22:09.
Jedsada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-02, 01:14   Link #309
rladls2121
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
But in reality, Tatsuya and Maya interactions are not interesting at all.
Rather it is all comes down to problems of their own.
To think their magic become their irreplaceable treasure.
Just add more powerful enemy factions, for what?
The moment each person's goals are different, then it is instant attacking each others weak points.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 09:28   Link #310
I'm-here-present
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Unknown location
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedsada View Post
the Relationship between Tatsuya and Maya is interesting. They are similar in many ways (powerful, ruthless, cunning, cruel history). Tatsuya is a one of few people who doesn't fear Maya and can talk to her in casual way, while most of people will speak in submissive manner (even Miyuki still put a lot of effort to control herself).

honestly, I want the Author add more TatsuyaxMaya scences. their interactions are enjoyable every time I read.
Well good to know that I'm not the only one interested in the TatsuyaxMaya pairing.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 21:55   Link #311
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Secret :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^beside tatsuya x miyuki, I hope there will be tatsuya x leo
__________________
I love both Kiniro no Corda, K-ON!! and GE/GC and High School DxD ^_^


kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 16:45   Link #312
the one above all
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
Well if we are gonna start throwing around ridiculous pairings I propose Tatsuya x Kasumi
__________________
the one above all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 17:17   Link #313
Astraeia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Tatsuya x Ichijou boy? They have a certain chemistry between them... and Ichijou has displayed an unhealthy focus on Tatsuya!



(Tatsuya x Pixie?)
__________________
"There is this list of asshats in my mind and it just keeps on growing." - Satia, 2014
Astraeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 02:54   Link #314
pampz21
Shipper4Lyf
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Spoiler for if you know who Iam you dont need to see this then.:


Anyway I kinda wanna see Tatsuya cry because his urges are becoming more intact. If he can feel physical/phantom pain meaning he can feel emotional pain;
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 12:34   Link #315
I'm-here-present
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Unknown location
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraeia View Post
(Tatsuya x Pixie?)
Somehow... that pairing really appeals to me
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 11:08   Link #316
amtro
Grammar Nazi
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Is there any indication that Tatsuya's Flash Cast is a common technique employed by the Yotsuba, or is it as experimental as the artificial magician development program?
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 03:26   Link #317
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
I would think a Tatsuya x Mayumi pair would be the most logical. Its the easiest way to break down hostilities between the Yotsuba and Mayumi's family. Mayumi is not in line for being the heir, so at least in the Mahouka verse he main "use" to the family would be join with another. Plus Jumounjii probably would back it as well.

Tats x Erika would be awesome, especially because she is related to the Rozen corp, and I would laugh my backside off if Tats went to work for Rozen and told off his father.

Tats x Angie is interesting because she is strat mage as well, not to mention related to Kudou the de facto head of all the families, who I think has some interest in Tats already.

And honestly I really would not mind Tats x Miyuki. The Yotsuba are already as inhuman and degenerate as you can get, do you honestly think incest will be the thing that crosses the line, with a family for which human experimentation is a fun Sunday afternoon. Besides there already is one character who is technically the son of a brother and sister, although minus the sex.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 05:16   Link #318
pampz21
Shipper4Lyf
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I would think a Tatsuya x Mayumi pair would be the most logical. Its the easiest way to break down hostilities between the Yotsuba and Mayumi's family. Mayumi is not in line for being the heir, so at least in the Mahouka verse he main "use" to the family would be join with another. Plus Jumounjii probably would back it as well.

Tats x Erika would be awesome, especially because she is related to the Rozen corp, and I would laugh my backside off if Tats went to work for Rozen and told off his father.

Tats x Angie is interesting because she is strat mage as well, not to mention related to Kudou the de facto head of all the families, who I think has some interest in Tats already.

And honestly I really would not mind Tats x Miyuki. The Yotsuba are already as inhuman and degenerate as you can get, do you honestly think incest will be the thing that crosses the line, with a family for which human experimentation is a fun Sunday afternoon. Besides there already is one character who is technically the son of a brother and sister, although minus the sex.
Mayumi x Tatsuya would be the most logical?
Are we even living in the same universe?

Lina x Tatsuya would be interesting but does this still exist?

Miyuki x Tatsuya is ok?
Oh come on~
Tatsuya already gave half of his life time babysitting Miyuki and you still want him to babysit her, his entire life. Spare the guy some headache.

Erika x Tatsuya?
I can only thing of it as a sin or the world would deny it or thinks its unforgivable.

Lolol
__________________


to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life


pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:15   Link #319
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Secret :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Mayumi x Tatsuya would be the most logical?
Are we even living in the same universe?

Lina x Tatsuya would be interesting but does this still exist?

Miyuki x Tatsuya is ok?
Oh come on~
Tatsuya already gave half of his life time babysitting Miyuki and you still want him to babysit her, his entire life. Spare the guy some headache.

Erika x Tatsuya?
I can only thing of it as a sin or the world would deny it or thinks its unforgivable.

Lolol
How about Leo x Tatsuya 0_0

Or

Azusa x Mister Silver

Or

Mahesvara x Ice Queen

Kidding aside I wonder what suprise will happen on the next volume for tatsuya that is hmm...
__________________
I love both Kiniro no Corda, K-ON!! and GE/GC and High School DxD ^_^


kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:35   Link #320
Pierre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Mayumi x Tatsuya would be the most logical?
Are we even living in the same universe?

Lina x Tatsuya would be interesting but does this still exist?

Miyuki x Tatsuya is ok?
Oh come on~
Tatsuya already gave half of his life time babysitting Miyuki and you still want him to babysit her, his entire life. Spare the guy some headache.

Erika x Tatsuya?
I can only thing of it as a sin or the world would deny it or thinks its unforgivable.

Lolol
Uh yea I am. Mayumi's father would have married Tatsuya's aunt if not for the attack. By marrying Tats to Mayumi they have the connection they would have had between the families had the attack not occured. Mayumi probably likes him as well so that makes things easier. I also don't see the Saegusa's terribly objecting to Tatsuya as her suitor if they knew the full story. I get the feeling especially from Jumonjii that pretty much the other families could care less about the technical aspects, and would be blown away just from his raw power and abilities. I mean Maya is arguably one of the strongest mages in existence, and Tatsuya could probably beat her. Kudo has even hinted at wanting Tatsuya for his skill, and lamenting how he is being wasted in his current situation. The only thing really going against this is Mayumi currently being out of the picture. But with the twins there, there is plenty of chance for interaction.

I have read through 12, so maybe 13 has some information that contradicts, but I doubt it.

I don't understand why you would think Lina is off the table. Their contact ended with Tatsuya basically telling her to come back, and she clearly likes him. I would say its only a matter of time before she finds some way to come back.


Tatsuya and Achan actually would be hilarious. But I think it would fail for the same reason it would fail with Honoka. Tatsuya needs some aggressive personality, either mayumi's tease, erika's fire, lina's arrogance/confidence, or Miyuki's zealotry. Honoka and A chan are kind of like mibu, I feel like they would fall behind.


Also for the record, I think the perfect person for him would be Mari, but she was taken off the board from the get go. I haven't seen enough of the cousin, but she could be interesting as well.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
epic awesome badass

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.