Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-19, 12:13   Link #6521
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I beg to differ its very clear milla is up there with the other girls and Leona has had a date with him already. There's also a very large indication that muir belongs in the harem already
They're in the supporting harem because they are supporting characters. They don't spend nearly enough time around Kamito or even in the story to be in the main harem.
Old 2014-06-19, 12:15   Link #6522
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
So...

How many and who is part of Kamito's harem?
The girls that could be considered as Kamito's main harem:

1. Restia
2. Est
3. Fianna
4. Ellis
5. Rinslet
6 Claire

Girls belonging to Kamito's secondary harem, that don't have such a huge screen time as the girls I named above but showed some interest in Kamito:

1. Leonora
2. Muir
3. Mirelle
4. Rubia

So ... at the very least ... I think that at the moment there can be about 10 girls who can be said to belong to his harem ... which isn't such a bad result for the Demon King of the Night
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 12:20   Link #6523
teejmo

Quote:
I beg to differ its very clear milla is up there with the other girls and Leona has had a date with him already. There's also a very large indication that muir belongs in the harem already Shao doesn't like kamito she simply respects his abilities as a fighter and I think linfa belongs in the tease category also if your going to add Rubia add Velsaria eve also
Didn't Shao blush the last time they met at a party? That usually is an indicator that the person likes someone, if it isn't due to an embarrassing moment. Unfortunately, all harem protagonists are dull idiots and can't understand that.

And, though Leona is my favorite human girl in the series (she may actually be my favorite period), since she's not even met in half of the books... then no, she is not part of the main harem (sadly). Maybe a future local wife?
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 13:34   Link #6524
ImperialFlameGod8190

alright fine im wrong I apologize boys but still this next volume is gonna be interesting. How will Claire and fianna hide the real secret of kamito or will they a lot is to be determined
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 19:59   Link #6525
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
The girls that could be considered as Kamito's main harem:

1. Restia
2. Est
3. Fianna
4. Ellis
5. Rinslet
6 Claire

Girls belonging to Kamito's secondary harem, that don't have such a huge screen time as the girls I named above but showed some interest in Kamito:

1. Leonora
2. Muir
3. Mirelle
4. Rubia

So ... at the very least ... I think that at the moment there can be about 10 girls who can be said to belong to his harem ... which isn't such a bad result for the Demon King of the Night
I can understand the six of them are solid part of the harem. I'm a bit surprise to see Rubia in the list. I wonder why.

Who was spreading rumors about Kamito being a tyrant, a licentious beast, the Demon King of the Night, the Bestial King of Lust, and much more names he gains I can't remember?

That pushes down women and violates them.

Its hilarious to know that his infamy is spreading into foreign lands and being called names. Even his teammates calls him the "enemy of womankind".

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 20:13   Link #6526
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
I can understand the six of them are solid part of the harem. I'm a bit surprise to see Rubia in the list. I wonder why.

Who was spreading rumors about Kamito being a tyrant, a licentious beast, the Demon King of the Night, the Bestial King of Lust, and much more names he gains I can't remember?

That pushes down women and violates them.

Its hilarious to know that his infamy is spreading into foreign lands and being called names. Even his teammates calls him the "enemy of womankind".
It's just a bunch of sexually repressed and delusional females.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 12:21   Link #6527
Chris38

Don't know if anyone is interested and how accurate this information is, but according to some info that I found on the BT forums, with the source of this information being this link:

https://www.facebook.com/AnimePaw/ph...191590/?type=1

The anime adaptation of Serei Tsukai no Blade Dance is going to only have 12 episodes.

And after hearing this information, I really hope that they will try to only adapt the two first volumes ... since any more then that, will probably result in a massacre, rather then a ... pretty decent adaption of the LN (I hope )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 12:25   Link #6528
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Don't know if anyone is interested and how accurate this information is, but according to some info that I found on the BT forums, with the source of this information being this link:

https://www.facebook.com/AnimePaw/ph...191590/?type=1

The animation of Serei Tsukai no Blade Dance is going to only have 12 episodes.

And after hearing this information, I really hope that they will try to only adapt the two first volumes ... since any more then that, will probably result in a massacre, rather then a ... pretty decent adaption of the LN (I hope )
I'd prefer 3 volumes, though. The final battle against Ellis's sister is a nice wrap-up and can lead into ss2 nicely. The pacing about 1 volumes/3-4 episodes wouldn't be so bad either.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 12:27   Link #6529
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

No matter what they're planning the anime is doomed. The story is picking up during the Blade Dance. There's no way we're getting there.
Old 2014-07-01, 12:31   Link #6530
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
No matter what they're planning the anime is doomed. The story is picking up during the Blade Dance. There's no way we're getting there.
Good to see everyone's keeping their expectations as low as possible and I hate to be the bearer of hope among all this negativity, but this might not turn out to be a total bomb if the studio's already planning a season 2 and 3, a long shot as it is.
Old 2014-07-01, 12:39   Link #6531
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Do you really think the studio is planning something after that ?
Old 2014-07-01, 12:48   Link #6532
tsunade666

Quote:
depends on the popularity.

btw its jcstaff that should be the one animating this?

if its jc then its a simple if it series brings in cash.

jc staff usually is the factory of anime now a days. The plain average and the middle ground of anime production. It will either suck bad or good.

still. The anime will probably be just branded as another harem anime story.
Old 2014-07-01, 13:33   Link #6533
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

About the popularity.

How can the show becomes popular without animating the interesting part ?
Old 2014-07-01, 13:39   Link #6534
tsunade666

Quote:
About the popularity.

How can the show becomes popular without animating the interesting part ?
it depends on how the viewers will view it.

like I said if its only up to vol 3. there is a chance it will be just branded as another harem anime. But even that it can still have good sales and increase boost in popularity.

look at aria. The anime has around 5000-6000 average sales.

and the novel is still among the tops(even though the story is crappy)

a good presentation of the novel can still make the novel popular.

its all in how will the studio animate it.

now is JC staff the one making it? though I think they are the one doing it.

just need confirmation.

jc staff is known for making another season as long as it sells good.
Old 2014-07-01, 13:56   Link #6535
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

^ It has already been mentioned to be TNK, the same studio that did DxD.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 14:29   Link #6536
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
^ It has already been mentioned to be TNK, the same studio that did DxD.
No, I'm not sure which is why I'm asking.

TNK?

hmm then I can see that they will probably be milking it in fan service the as dxd and though if that happen. There will be probably a chance for another season.

I saw the preview image and it reminds me of jc which is why I'm asking.

Plus they take Fianna's hair color wrong. Its a fundamental problem. Reminds me of some of the studio's that create average work.

hmm hmm... but dxd got good visuals. I hope the anime will do good but the color palette that they use is just too bright for me.
Old 2014-07-01, 14:48   Link #6537
bakato

Quote:
I didn't think they'd make a third season for symphogear after season 2 or for DxD, but hey they did it.
Old 2014-07-03, 10:28   Link #6538
Yami no Ou
まおう

hmm considering how they handled DxD seems fine to me cause DxD's adaptation was faithful to the novel so if STnBD turns out the same then it will be good
Old 2014-07-03, 11:48   Link #6539
ImperialFlameGod8190

Faithfulness is essential but also is not rushing through things blade dance has a lot of details in the first few volumes that make it critical if one wants to get a second season
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 11:53   Link #6540
bakato

Quote:
Faithfulness is essential but also is not rushing through things blade dance has a lot of details in the first few volumes that make it critical if one wants to get a second season
Either way it's going to be pretty funny to see anime-only viewers flip when they don't even get to see the blade dance after which the series was named.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap