AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Old 2014-07-03, 17:34   Link #1
duburu

Looking for a light novel

a novel be it light novel or webnovel. i am looking for one that have the main character that is a snowball. basically your character started weak but as time pass he grow strong exponentialy .

like the main character from re:monster and Arifureta
duburu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 20:52   Link #2
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Shakugan no Shana?

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 22:01   Link #3
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by duburu View Post
a novel be it light novel or webnovel. i am looking for one that have the main character that is a snowball. basically your character started weak but as time pass he grow strong exponentialy .

like the main character from re:monster and Arifureta
Well you didn't mention whether it should have translations or not......

From what I know through credible published reviews and recommendations, Danmachi (Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka) is actually one of the more critically-acclaimed modern LN on the classic formula of protagonist going from weak to strong.

I've personally read v1 quite some time back and quite frankly, I did enjoy it a lot but was not exactly hooked. Still waiting to find time to read v2 myself. Since the bulk of the story seems to be centered on growing the protagonist's power and given the overwhelming positive reviews on this aspect of the series, I'd say this is right up your alley. By many accounts, I also heard it gets better each volume.