AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-05, 06:16   Link #2521
khoa258789

chapter 4 of ex2 is completed
"Behold, look carefully! There's no chest! Are there any girls as flat as this? Please spare me that ridiculous notion. Hahahahaha––––"
LOL i wonder what would be Harutora's punishment?
Old 2014-07-05, 15:17   Link #2522
Iron Maw
Aspiring Drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilch_Saber View Post
wow!! Now that you've mentioned it! It will definitely be a good twist if the twins are really they.
Indeed. That said, since they're underclassmen its probably unlikely. It's a shame that they didn't appear in this chapter though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa258789 View Post
chapter 4 of ex2 is completed
"Behold, look carefully! There's no chest! Are there any girls as flat as this? Please spare me that ridiculous notion. Hahahahaha––––"
The whole chapter was funny, but yeah the chichier was the best. No wonder Harutora didn't want to do it as effective as it was.

Really though, they probably should have just gone the male shikigami again... as risky as it is.

Quote:
LOL i wonder what would be Harutora's punishment?
Castration.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-07-05 at 15:58.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 00:19   Link #2523
khoa258789

hmmm, i think the author has big potential to write a rom-com story. all of his works in ex 2 and vol 4,5 were hilarious. in fact, i like them more than the main plot
i haven't have so much fun like this with light novels since baka to test.
Old 2014-07-06, 02:20   Link #2524
Iron Maw
Aspiring Drunkard

New side-story that is coming with vol 8 of the BD centered on Ohtomo. Don't know if it links to Suzuka's despite the title.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Vol 2 Sword of Song:
Images
Old 2014-07-06, 02:40   Link #2525
Used Can

^It seems more like there are 2 side volumes... one named "lost girl with cat" and the other one named "two dogs were left".

I suppose both side stories will focus on showing us the stories of Suzuka and Ohtomo respectively, before the series started.
Going by the covers and the titles, it also seems both Suzuka and Ohtomo will get animal companions - a cat and a dog respectively.

I wouldn't be surprised if Suzuka's volume ends with her reaching the decision of reviving her brother, or her heading toward Harutora's town, and if Ohtomo's volume ends with him being offered a teacher position at the Onmyou Academy.
Old 2014-07-06, 04:53   Link #2526
amigos

i tought Suzuka was more on the flat-chest side,yet she does have some;no much,but more than enough for someone of her height
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 05:01   Link #2527
khoa258789

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
i tought Suzuka was more on the flat-chest side,yet she does have some;no much,but more than enough for someone of her height
i think the only one in the series who has a complete flat chest is Natsume
Old 2014-07-06, 05:03   Link #2528
khoa258789

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
New side-story that is coming with vol 8 of the BD centered on Ohtomo. Don't know if it links to Suzuka's despite the title.

Images

Vol 2 Sword of Song:
Images
is sword of song a spin-off from Tokyo ravens? and is Akito the MC in this?
Old 2014-07-06, 17:31   Link #2529
Iron Maw
Aspiring Drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
^It seems more like there are 2 side volumes... one named "lost girl with cat" and the other one named "two dogs were left".

I suppose both side stories will focus on showing us the stories of Suzuka and Ohtomo respectively, before the series started.
Going by the covers and the titles, it also seems both Suzuka and Ohtomo will get animal companions - a cat and a dog respectively.

I wouldn't be surprised if Suzuka's volume ends with her reaching the decision of reviving her brother, or her heading toward Harutora's town, and if Ohtomo's volume ends with him being offered a teacher position at the Onmyou Academy.
Yeah, I think your right. IIRC in vol 1 Suzuka used a dead black cat in her experiment with TFR and managed to bring it back to life for a short moment. I'm guess this is that cat, so in her case the story is a prequel.

Ohtomo's is weird though. For guy who's often concerned about his finances (heh, I guess that's one thing he misses about being an Magic Investigator) taking in a pet doesn't seem exactly like him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa258789 View Post
is sword of song a spin-off from Tokyo ravens? and is Akito the MC in this?
Right.

It intersects with TR's main story quite a few times, but for the most part it's own thing.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-07-06 at 17:53.
Old 2014-07-06, 20:13   Link #2530
khoa258789

Vol 11 chap 1 was updated.
i didn't expect Lygophile would translate this before the ex volumes but it is good news i suppose. Tenma is also back in this chapter.
Old 2014-07-06, 22:27   Link #2531
Used Can

It's funny how the Tsuchimikado are in the dark regarding the events of volume 9.
If they could contact Tenma for information, they could probably learn a lot (with the exception of Harutora's battle with Kagami, the fact he did awaken as Yakou, and the details of the TF ritual used to carry out Natsume's resurrection).

They don't know about things like:
- Kyouko awaking divination powers
- Ohtomo working with Douman
- Amami's involvement in this matter
- Dairenji Shidou's revival (as a yase douji) and involvement with the Onmyou Agency

It's funny, considering the spoilers I read about volume 11 make it look as a rather unevenful volume, mostly focused on reintroducing the old cast. I cannot help but to feel the second part is yet to actually start. Volume 10 worked to introduce Akino. It reintroduced Natsume, and told us about her condition, and it also showed Yakotora being awesome (though we're yet to see him actually fight).
So, I wonder how things will work out in this second part. During the first part, we had Yakou Fanatics, Spiritual Purifications and few skirmishes against DGs. However, the MC of this second part has to lay low along with her companions. Though she's become clearly stronger, fighting poses a considerable danger to her life due to her condition, so I don't think she'll be getting herself involved in many battles.
I really cannot help but to wonder how things will play out once things start happening.
Old 2014-07-06, 23:00   Link #2532
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post

Images

Vol 2 Sword of Song:
Images
He's got two legs! This must be about his past.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 23:54   Link #2533
noctis_lucis

Honestly I've just read the new chapter and Tsuchimikado people have a really poor opinion about Yakotora or it's just that they're kind of twisted
Spoiler:
Old 2014-07-07, 01:45   Link #2534
Iron Maw
Aspiring Drunkard

^Nah, they're clearly trying to make Natsume feel better by humoring her. Given that aren't many who have the skills and power to work the spell they're lucky Natsume is there at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
He's got two legs! This must be about his past.
Hah! How did I miss that?

I guess this prior to to his first encounter with D in his Agency days.
Old 2014-07-07, 07:41   Link #2535
DarkDooM

Spoiler:
Old 2014-07-07, 08:40   Link #2536
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis_lucis View Post
Honestly I've just read the new chapter and Tsuchimikado people have a really poor opinion about Yakotora or it's just that they're kind of twisted
In addition to what Iron Maw said, you've got to realise they're afraid that the Hatutora they knew is no more and that he might have become someone else.
So, they talk about him as if he was the same Harutora they used to know, in order to keep the hope he remains the same.
Old 2014-07-07, 11:18   Link #2537
Iron Maw
Aspiring Drunkard

Man this chapter was really good. Tons of interesting info around. It also nicely explained why hell the Tsuchimikados came back to Tokyo despite being wanted.

So Touji has really gone totally AWOL huh?
Old 2014-07-07, 11:52   Link #2538
Used Can

Talking about Touji... What happened to that borderline BL shoujo manga?
Old 2014-07-07, 13:27   Link #2539
Zilch_Saber
+ Demonic_Angel +
*Artist

This chapter gave us many unanswered question. Especially the Harutora- Natsume's birth. And, I like how they showed us a different Yasuzumi in this chapter.
Old 2014-07-07, 18:14   Link #2540
noctis_lucis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
In addition to what Iron Maw said, you've got to realise they're afraid that the Hatutora they knew is no more and that he might have become someone else.
So, they talk about him as if he was the same Harutora they used to know, in order to keep the hope he remains the same.
I reread it and you're right, I got carried away

Tags
action, contemporary fantasy, fantasia bunko, harem, not harem