AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-06, 04:03   Link #6601
senjiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: tsundere hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If he really killed Restia there then I will hail him as he has "GUTS!" to do so and will forever be remember by me I always forgot typical boring harem genre.
Better than that, he could had kill claire or fianna before(incident in BD) so we know he isnt going to kill anybody, meh maybe claire sister or something like that...
__________________
We want the white stuff inside of you takamiya-kun,....
-tampopo, tampopo if you say so dont takamiya-kun made the wrong idea?
-hun?
-nothing leave me alone...
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 05:17   Link #6602
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
There really hasn't been a good reason to kill anybody off besides Greyworth because of the fact they haven't really done much about it. Only one person was killed and that's sorja Khan so they really wont kill anybody till the serious battles start

Most likely during this war Rubia and her group will team up with Kamito and gang. Rubia Velsaria Muir and lily all possess great connections. I can see a situation where kamito's in trouble and Muir sacrifices herself to save kamito from a painful blow. That's really the only group who they can kill for the moment
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 02:00   Link #6603
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
author brought back restia just as she "disappeared" so fast XD
I think he wanted to get rid off her a while ago, then realized that his fans could probably find out where he lived.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 03:17   Link #6604
Aogami
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
If you like an author with "guts" in his works, there is a series called "Akame ga Kiru" where haremmettes become goners one after another.
I know right, lately with the majority of series people have just been so blood thirsty asking for characters to die even when a series doesn't have a fighting/battle theme but when you to tell to read/watch a series like Akame ga Kill the majority of the people say it takes things too far.

I mean there's a genre for everything it doesn't need to have content to satisfy everyone because you'll just end up with something that misses every mark rather than nailing them.
Aogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 04:20   Link #6605
OhHaiThar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
I honestly think it would be great if author is writing this on his accord(skeptic about this), wanting to only write and share his story instead of trying to make it appeal to fans to earn money. But then there's the law of the cover girl and I'd love to see it be broken especially here since this novel has gained a large fanbase; anybody but claire please, although I earnestly hope Restia's the one.
OhHaiThar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 05:11   Link #6606
Hokoga
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
^Don't kill off any of the heroines please
______________________

I really hate it when the LN release dates gets pushed back because of an anime adaption that will more than likely turn out to be a fail.

Last edited by Hokoga; 2014-07-07 at 05:27.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 05:17   Link #6607
Kioras
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Next novel looks like it is delayed a month until august.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:25   Link #6608
ShiryuMask
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: My home, where else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aogami View Post
I know right, lately with the majority of series people have just been so blood thirsty asking for characters to die even when a series doesn't have a fighting/battle theme but when you to tell to read/watch a series like Akame ga Kill the majority of the people say it takes things too far.

I mean there's a genre for everything it doesn't need to have content to satisfy everyone because you'll just end up with something that misses every mark rather than nailing them.
Indeed people have became more and more hard to please.

From my point of view, authors should make their story the way they want it and no how people want.

And I couldn't agree more with the last part of your post.
__________________
ShiryuMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:36   Link #6609
senjiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: tsundere hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I think he wanted to get rid off her a while ago, then realized that his fans could probably find out where he lived.
I am one of these, i wll travel to japan(+15h) only for camp in his house
Restia is untouchable(i dont mean lover, but at least his contracted spirit, the funny tips we get between she and est ...)
So waiting for the anime... i wanna see ellis and fianna.... but the most restia
__________________
We want the white stuff inside of you takamiya-kun,....
-tampopo, tampopo if you say so dont takamiya-kun made the wrong idea?
-hun?
-nothing leave me alone...
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 07:07   Link #6610
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
I am one of these, i wll travel to japan(+15h) only for camp in his house
Restia is untouchable(i dont mean lover, but at least his contracted spirit, the funny tips we get between she and est ...)
So waiting for the anime... i wanna see ellis and fianna.... but the most restia
good news and bad news you'll see restia but it wont be the key role restia she'll have minor appearances at best.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 08:12   Link #6611
senjiro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: tsundere hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
good news and bad news you'll see restia but it wont be the key role restia she'll have minor appearances at best.
In anime? I know.. only 13ch. We will not see any good. This LN is worth of 24/26 ch.
But with only 3/4 vol. Dont get the BD nor the aftermath, just restia begin to show more in blade dance, only before, you can think she is real devil, in BD more things get cleared
Is a pain, but there are ellis and fianna for easy the bad feel of claire being a total asshole...
__________________
We want the white stuff inside of you takamiya-kun,....
-tampopo, tampopo if you say so dont takamiya-kun made the wrong idea?
-hun?
-nothing leave me alone...
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 09:50   Link #6612
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
In anime? I know.. only 13ch. We will not see any good. This LN is worth of 24/26 ch.
But with only 3/4 vol. Dont get the BD nor the aftermath, just restia begin to show more in blade dance, only before, you can think she is real devil, in BD more things get cleared
Is a pain, but there are ellis and fianna for easy the bad feel of claire being a total asshole...
well we're going to get the first 3 most likely for anime only viewers whats going to happen is this based on my guess
1-4 (vol 1): You're gonna hate every single character that appears at one time or another its a fact.
5-9(vol 2): Fianna at first can be a bit irritating but she will grow on you and kamito starts becoming more fun as a main. Restia lovers will absolutely adore these episodes because of the fact this is gonna be her main volume
10-13 (vol 3): Basically here is where ellis shines and at the moment most of the characters will hit their spot. Almost guaranteed that the last 5 minutes or so will feature some of the competitors in the blade dance as a Season 2 preview.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 12:01   Link #6613
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I think he wanted to get rid off her a while ago, then realized that his fans could probably find out where he lived.
So funny but in a way true. But after taking account of the events of volume 13 Restia is still plastered with potential death flags. I mean with Luminaris and her crew chasing after her, Jio getting out of prison, and the fact she almost got killed if Clare didn't save her in time. It seems the author really wants to put Restia in those situations on purpose and I don't think that's going to stop anytime soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiThar View Post
I honestly think it would be great if author is writing this on his accord(skeptic about this), wanting to only write and share his story instead of trying to make it appeal to fans to earn money. But then there's the law of the cover girl and I'd love to see it be broken especially here since this novel has gained a large fanbase; anybody but claire please, although I earnestly hope Restia's the one.
Well the main girls in Kamito's harem have all had covers of them. To make things interesting Clare, Ellis, Rinslet, Est, and Restia were featured twice of the 13 currently released respective. Poor Fianna, as a member of Team Scarlet she still gets the short end of the stick.

On the subject of the cover girl rule, there's a series that breaks it all together. It pissed me off (since the girl I loved from that series didn't win. The MC that bastard) but it broke the common trend. Makes you wonder if certain authors are willing to risk potential backlash for the sake of "drifting off course" from the rest flock.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 14:11   Link #6614
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
So funny but in a way true. But after taking account of the events of volume 13 Restia is still plastered with potential death flags. I mean with Luminaris and her crew chasing after her, Jio getting out of prison, and the fact she almost got killed if Clare didn't save her in time. It seems the author really wants to put Restia in those situations on purpose and I don't think that's going to stop anytime soon.
Jio is more concerned about killing Kamito then restia. As for lumanaris there's very little doubt in my mind that kamito will fight lumanaris to protect restia and probably convince her not only to spare restia but rebel against her country because she's far too noble for that. the Claire situation is simple they needed a bridge for somebody to figure out the Ren Ashbell secret among the girls (besides fianna).
It will stop but it wont be easy
I suspect highly he'll come back hear greyworth and fianna's reports or the possibility highly exists the Holy Kingdom will take everyone captive Kamito will realize whats going on tell lumanaris who will fight alongside them because now that she knows the truth she realizes the actions are wrong.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 16:17   Link #6615
zack sager
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Jio is more concerned about killing Kamito then restia. As for lumanaris there's very little doubt in my mind that kamito will fight lumanaris to protect restia and probably convince her not only to spare restia but rebel against her country because she's far too noble for that. the Claire situation is simple they needed a bridge for somebody to figure out the Ren Ashbell secret among the girls (besides fianna).
It will stop but it wont be easy
I suspect highly he'll come back hear greyworth and fianna's reports or the possibility highly exists the Holy Kingdom will take everyone captive Kamito will realize whats going on tell lumanaris who will fight alongside them because now that she knows the truth she realizes the actions are wrong.
i agree restia still could be killed but i agree with flamegod kamito will get lumanaris help also i get a feeling fianna will get in a tight spot as i think the empire is going to try to elimante kamito as everyone knows the demon king is evil. kamito aint but the last demon king didnt leave a good impression on people now normally i wouldnt think that but i feel authors are going threw a killing phase as of late.
zack sager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 23:10   Link #6616
Fenrisulfr
The Hobo Swordsman
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by zack sager View Post
is there a OP yet?
like the ED song
If there was I would've linked it, but here's the second pv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efGPdPo71ZE

Edit: Nvm it seems the OP is out too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzueWeo1E

Last edited by Fenrisulfr; 2014-07-07 at 23:26.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 23:49   Link #6617
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
restia's sword form looks somewhat similar to est's
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 23:57   Link #6618
omegasereon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Lol, hopefully they show tidbits of Ren Ashbell's fights like they did with the first scenes.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 00:01   Link #6619
animefan36
Another Anime Lover
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
If there was I would've linked it, but here's the second pv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efGPdPo71ZE

Edit: Nvm it seems the OP is out too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxzueWeo1E
Was that Ellis big sister (forgot her name) in that first scene during the blade dance?

So far the anime does look pretty promising.
animefan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 00:05   Link #6620
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Lol, hopefully they show tidbits of Ren Ashbell's fights like they did with the first scenes.
i think they will show it or probably like a flashback kind when he talks w/ greyworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan36 View Post
Was that Ellis big sister (forgot her name) in that first scene during the blade dance?

So far the anime does look pretty promising.
yea her..although..at 1st it reminded me of kiba from dxd in issei's dragon form LOL
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.