AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-25, 10:29   Link #461
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Google Translate says: "New Edition WEB published"

On the other hand it also says "paperback"... screw it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
Hmm yes I think before looks better.

Though I wonder why this is being done in the first place...
The 'remake' is to commemorate the publication of the novel.

In any case this is an odd choice seeing how only some panels are redrawn while the rest of it is mostly the same. Seeing updated Kitahara in her first panel only to find her design reverting back to the old style in the next page was hilarious.
Old 2013-08-26, 02:03   Link #462
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

Wait, there was a novel?

Wahh, I thought it was just extra-chapters after the end.
Old 2013-12-31, 06:52   Link #463
multiseven

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
There actually an extra story to this, its a PDF file with constitution of him in college with one of the girls he masturbate too.
Wow, is this true? So is there another story after the sequel novel "After the Juvenile"? Where can I find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Hmm, I have to check Molester Man out.

I dug up this thread because of seeing this on batoto so I'll just quote the post. I'll be looking for any confirmation apart from the fact it seems completely unnecessary.
I actually like the remake version of Kitahara Aya.. although she doesn't resemble a squirrel anymore in that pic.
multiseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 19:10   Link #464
Ginko08

Honestly, I've seen that site where a guy mentions how Sugawa is still weak and is just together with Kurosawa to bully him, and I disagree completely. It is shown that Sugawa is in fact more than just a bully. She has her good side as well, Kurosawa only realizes this after changing himself. But it is not due to naiveness or something that he started to see her in a different light, nor did it happen out of the blue. Kurosawa fell in love with Sugawa because her character complements him, fits perfectly to him. Opposites attract each other, and an introvert like Kurosawa needs a person who is more direct, who is aware of his past yet can still accept him (I mean, she mentions his past all the time, yet she forgives him for that). Sugawa is only less straight-forward if it is about love matters, and only weak in that regard, otherwise I consider her a rather strong person, who can walk around proudly. Her weak side is something she shows only to Kurosawa, and every person has ultimately a weak side.
As to her "abusing and bullying" him, no. I don't see what kind of abuse he had to suffer from her. She gets easily angry? Sure, but that is when she gets either embarassed or is jealous. In the novels, she didn't mean bastard for real, nor any other insults she may have said, she was just being jealous and felt left-out. Kurosawa realizes that, he is aware that she isn't the horrible person she may appear to others, and her good side is again what made him love her.
As to the future of the pairing, I guess that is left to ourself to decide. I myself consider them to sta together. High-school relationships are often just for experience gathering, but they don't have to be. People can already met their "fated" ones at a point that early. And since I do see a great chemistry between the two, I'd like to believe that, I wouldn't want to hear about how they separated. Stories like that always leave a bitter feeling in my mouth, and after what happened, and the thematics discussed in the manga and the novel, both deserve someone to entrust their hearts to, and not a sad end to their realtionship.
Including it in the manga itself would have been an error, since a theme of the manga is still how people and things easily change, but this is just my own head-canon.
Ginko08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance