AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-06, 01:21   Link #1
animan430
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Age: 24
Future Boy Conan

Hey I need some seeds for Future Boy Conan episodes 10-11 so if anyone could help me I would grately appreciate it
animan430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-26, 20:55   Link #2
ZeroJanvier
Inactive Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Paris France
Send a message via ICQ to ZeroJanvier
Hi

I'm trying to dl future boy conan but we are 8 and nobody has the last 30%.... we are all stuck at 70%...

If you can help!

Thanks

ZJ
ZeroJanvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-23, 13:49   Link #3
walkerboh
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Colorado
Talking

I'll second that request for Future Boy Conan episodes 10-11. Seems there is only 0.992 distributed copy available and no seeders. Been stuck for a while. :-)

link to the torrent: http://animesuki.sandwich.net/torren..._10-11.torrent

Quote:
Originally Posted by animan430
Hey I need some seeds for Future Boy Conan episodes 10-11 so if anyone could help me I would grately appreciate it

Last edited by walkerboh; 2003-12-23 at 18:31.
walkerboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-24, 10:03   Link #4
walkerboh
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Colorado
Thumbs up

Thanks to whoever answered the call! This morning there are suddenly 6 seeds available! Finally I can continue watching the next episode!
walkerboh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 09:43   Link #5
Rama
seen Beautiful Life yet?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Oldenburg, Germany
Age: 33
I think I fetched that series too late..
Well, there are no seeds for episodes 10 to 18.
Especially the 10-11 torrent needs a seed, all are at 44%.

Please help us remaining leechers out
Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 12:45   Link #6
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama
I think I fetched that series too late..
Well, there are no seeds for episodes 10 to 18.
Especially the 10-11 torrent needs a seed, all are at 44%.

Please help us remaining leechers out

THAT'S THE SPIRIT BOYS :P !!!

What do you think of this anime? do you like it a lot? or is just another anime to watch?
__________________
"If you educate people, you cannot control them." ~Jacque Fresco
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 13:03   Link #7
Rama
seen Beautiful Life yet?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Oldenburg, Germany
Age: 33
Hmm, the situation gets worse. There are more downloaders but still no seeds...

There were no seed for those torrents yesterday and today:

http://www.rpguru.com/torrents/conan..._12-14.torrent
http://www.rpguru.com/torrents/conan..._15-18.torrent
and
http://www.rpguru.com/torrents/conan..._19-22.torrent

Anyone who can spare some bandwith, please reseed them
Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 13:35   Link #8
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama
Hmm, the situation gets worse. There are more downloaders but still no seeds...

There were no seed for those torrents yesterday and today:

http://www.rpguru.com/torrents/conan..._12-14.torrent
http://www.rpguru.com/torrents/conan..._15-18.torrent
and
http://www.rpguru.com/torrents/conan..._19-22.torrent

Anyone who can spare some bandwith, please reseed them
I think animesuki shoul seed this series. I mean this series deserves to have its own space in animesuki's server
__________________
"If you educate people, you cannot control them." ~Jacque Fresco
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.