AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-07-19, 23:17   Link #781
B214

This is why i say people are biased, when it's Tiamat everyone's fine because she's a female. When it's Crom, it's not on ok because he's male. -____-

Anyway, Crom has stated that he wants to see the future path of the Dragons as a race and he sees Issei as the one that will show him that path. Remember Crom joined Qlippoth as Rizevim's subordinate for that purpose even when he's strong enough to become the leader of Qlippoth.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 23:32   Link #782
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Problems? Such as what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
This is why i say people are biased, when it's Tiamat everyone's fine because she's a female. When it's Crom, it's not on ok because he's male. -____-

Anyway, Crom has stated that he wants to see the future path of the Dragons as a race and he sees Issei as the one that will show him that path. Remember Crom joined Qlippoth as Rizevim's subordinate for that purpose even when he's strong enough to become the leader of Qlippoth.
I posted the comment as a joke considering the situation of males close to Ise. Ise has a huge amount of camaraderie with guys he is close with. However, several times that camaraderie escalated to something else to the dismay of Ise.

If this potential prospect of Sona's peerage were to choose Ise over her, then it got to be a sense of camaraderie where no doubt it will lead this to something else where it will be a problem her Ise.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 23:39   Link #783
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post

It's not because he's a guy it's because Crom Cruach is a god damned powerhouse and any balance Ishibumi would want to have would fly out the window if this guy would be added to Issei's peerage.

This would also apply to Tiamat it has nothing to do with gender it would just destroy any balance Ishibumi would desperately be trying to keep at this point.

I can't even imagine what he would need to pull out of his ass as enemies just to keep the fights interesting.
Old 2014-07-20, 02:38   Link #784
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
It's not because he's a guy it's because Crom Cruach is a god damned powerhouse and any balance Ishibumi would want to have would fly out the window if this guy would be added to Issei's peerage.

This would also apply to Tiamat it has nothing to do with gender it would just destroy any balance Ishibumi would desperately be trying to keep at this point.

I can't even imagine what he would need to pull out of his ass as enemies just to keep the fights interesting.
True that's why i think Crom Cruach is more suitable for his mentor than his peerage although i don't see DxD will have a shortage regarding powerful enemies. There are still so many "God-class" beings in every mythology after all.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 06:11   Link #785
B214

If Issei doesn't gather powerful members under him, he's probably gonna continue fighting enemies over and over. In that case, he'll end up more of a Combat King rather than Harem King, or worse, he'll end up as a Reverse Harem King.

Seriously, just with Qlippoth itself and Issei already have less time with Rias, imagine what will happen if he's enemies appear on a common basis. Issei won't even have time to spent with Rias much less the other girls.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 06:43   Link #786
Biohazardous
Papa can I cut them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiryuMask View Post
While I would like something like this.....don't would count as Incest? I mean she does help to make his new body using her power, and part of her became part of Ise.

While I agree with this who tell us that this person is a "She"? As far I remember Sona never told us what kind of gender that person was.
I dont think the gender really matters. I think by the time that is an option Ise will know he shouldnt pass up someone good just because they are not female. He dont a full female peerage. He pretty much has all of Rias's peerage as his harem plus a few extra. I wont be suprised to see 1 or 2 guys in his. Besides Im sure Asia and maybe a few others would be sure to add a few hot chics to theirs just for Ise if he wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I don't really think it would count as incest because Ophis helped create Ise's body, but isn't really his parent like Great Red is. I just consider it as a gift of power since Ddraig also used his power to help resurrect Ise IIRC. Although, with Ophis' emotionless attitude, it would be hard to imagine any ecchi scenarios with her unless she gains more emotional development.

And yep, Sona never mentioned the person's gender. However it's not a problem for Ise to have a few guys in his peerage.
I agree I see no problem with him having guys in his peerage I expect at least one.
Old 2014-07-20, 06:49   Link #787
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ or trap or reverse trap just wondering who is the strongest member of Issei's peerage

Bishop "Asia" = Healing & Dragon Taming
Bishop "Ravel" = Phenex Clan Abilities
Knight "Xenovia = Ex-Durandal

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 07:03   Link #788
Biohazardous
Papa can I cut them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
^ or trap or reverse trap just wondering who is the strongest member of Issei's peerage

Bishop "Asia" = Healing & Dragon Taming
Bishop "Ravel" = Phenex Clan Abilities
Knight "Xenovia = Ex-Durandal
For now Xenovia. They all have their reasons for being perfect for Ise's peerage though and will be a great start to his peerage.
Old 2014-07-20, 07:09   Link #789
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
I agree I wonder how will ravel will evolve her power in the future

On-topic: hmmm I wonder if mil-tan will join issei harem

Out of the blue question ? "Who is the female that will likely to return in the future vol. Abe sempai, Kunou or Emilhilde?

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 09:09   Link #790
G147

Quote:
Out of the blue question ? "Who is the female that will likely to return in the future vol. Abe sempai, Kunou or Emilhilde?
Riser's servants.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 09:46   Link #791
PantsuSister
Peeking The Girl Bathroom

Quote:
I agree I wonder how will ravel will evolve her power in the future

On-topic: hmmm I wonder if mil-tan will join issei harem

please, mil-tan is god. EP and Brave Saint system won't work on him/her

i think three of them will return in the future volume
Abe & Kunou will be paired in one volume which has problem on rampaging monster on human world

and Elmenhilde after Valerie regain her consciousness
PantsuSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 11:51   Link #792
Gary29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Besides Im sure Asia and maybe a few others would be sure to add a few hot chics to theirs just for Ise if he wanted.
I'm sure that they would do that if Ise really wanted them to, but one of the best things about Ise's harem is how everyone is truly like a family, so adding new random people to his harem won't happen (I don't think Ise would want that either, especially since he barely has time for his current girls right now). Besides, he already has enough girls to spend time with all day, his harem is almost complete

Quote:
For now Xenovia. They all have their reasons for being perfect for Ise's peerage though and will be a great start to his peerage.
Agreed, and I'm still hoping Crom joins as his Queen. He really does need strong peerage members if he's going to be fighting Gods alongside the others.

Quote:
Aside from Raiser's servants... I'd say Elmenhilde might make a return when the Vampires rebuild their faction. I'd like for Kunou to return but I'm not sure how it'd be possible. Kiyome Abe probably wont show up too many times anymore.

FanFiction

Highschool DxD is my all-time favorite series!
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 12:53   Link #793
Biohazardous
Papa can I cut them?

Yea Gary I dont think they will add randoms either. I think his harem is mostly sealed and complete for the most part. Only select and rare few will be able to get the approval of the other girls to get in. Any other new females including any chics we dont know of now added to the peerage when Ise makes his probably wont be apart of his official harem.
Old 2014-07-20, 16:37   Link #794
ShiryuMask

Quote:
I don't really think it would count as incest because Ophis helped create Ise's body, but isn't really his parent like Great Red is. I just consider it as a gift of power since Ddraig also used his power to help resurrect Ise IIRC. Although, with Ophis' emotionless attitude, it would be hard to imagine any ecchi scenarios with her unless she gains more emotional development.
This does make sense. To be honest I always thought that she was her parent as much GR was because her power mixed with Gr flesh to create Ise new body.
Especially with how the author described the scene.

Quote:
And yep, Sona never mentioned the person's gender. However it's not a problem for Ise to have a few guys in his peerage.
Never said was a problem. In fact, I agree with you and Biohazardous on this.

I only say that because we know that Ise want a peerage full of girls.

Quote:
Yea Gary I dont think they will add randoms either. I think his harem is mostly sealed and complete for the most part. Only select and rare few will be able to get the approval of the other girls to get in. Any other new females including any chics we dont know of now added to the peerage when Ise makes his probably wont be apart of his official harem.
I can't agree more on this.
Old 2014-07-25, 18:17   Link #795
Gary29

Continuing on the conversation from the volume 18 thread....

I'm really looking forward to v19 because we'll finally get to see more of Xenovia showing some affection towards Ise instead of just her attempts at having sex. We don't have too many scenes of that.

FanFiction

Highschool DxD is my all-time favorite series!
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 19:54   Link #796
Biohazardous
Papa can I cut them?

Quote:
Continuing on the conversation from the volume 18 thread....

I'm really looking forward to v19 because we'll finally get to see more of Xenovia showing some affection towards Ise instead of just her attempts at having sex. We don't have too many scenes of that.
That will be nice to see. The only thing I'm going to miss is when heaven fixes the fallen system. Irina's wings flickering makes me laugh every time I read since I just picture it animated and her having a scared look.
Old 2014-07-25, 21:48   Link #797
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
That will be nice to see. The only thing I'm going to miss is when heaven fixes the fallen system. Irina's wings flickering makes me laugh every time I read since I just picture it animated and her having a scared look.
Hm I must admit that did amuse me as well Irina's hesistance was very funny especially when she was so worried about going fallen sadly that will no longer work.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 07:33   Link #798
Biohazardous
Papa can I cut them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Hm I must admit that did amuse me as well Irina's hesistance was very funny especially when she was so worried about going fallen sadly that will no longer work.
I don't think she would be super upset if she would have fallen. Sad at first yes however, she would be ok since she would still be able to be with Ise with less complications. Azazel would gladly have welcomed her too.
Old 2014-07-26, 13:33   Link #799
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I don't think she would be super upset if she would have fallen. Sad at first yes however, she would be ok since she would still be able to be with Ise with less complications. Azazel would gladly have welcomed her too.
Perhaps so but there's an interesting parallel between a few major characters

Xenovia Irina Asia and Kiba can be counted with this both have something in common. God was originally their life and after somethign went wrong all 4 despaired at least for a little bit.
All 4 found new people they could swear their life to. Kiba found Rias Xenovia in a backwards way found issei, Asia found issei and Irina found Michael. The reason she was so concerned about falling is it would betray the life that Michael gave her by giving in so easily.
Kiba switched later to Issei after he helped him with the Whole deal with Excalibur. Fact is if u really think about it the source of each of their affections is that issei became somebody to rely on.
The more I think about it this is true of Akeno Koneko Rias and Gasper as well.
Although people seem to think it would be nice if the other girls found guys who liked them as competition the reality is the whole group essentially relies on issei as a reason for living this is also why his death was so painful to the group.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-26, 14:32   Link #800
ShiryuMask

ImperialFlameGod8190@Indeed, Issei is like their "Sun" take that away and we saw what happen.

The relationship that they share with one another reminds me of this quote.

Quote:
A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
For who don't know was Aristotle to say this.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance