AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-08-26, 20:45   Link #461
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

And here I thought her favorite was curry
Old 2014-08-27, 01:43   Link #462
Junior117

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
And here I thought her favorite was curry
Yeah. It's easy to think that, so i wouldn't blame you; I thought she just like food in general (until that one episode where she gets disappointed because she won a trip to a spa instead of hamburgers. Then there's the first episode of the second season, where Hajime stacks... what I believe are hamburgers, but she ends up eating them after a while).

She eats so much! Where does that all go!?!?!?
Junior117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 20:07   Link #463
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
This series seriously has no balls. I hate series that don't have the stones to kill off a character. This is twice now that they've pretended a character has died and they haven't. It's lame.
Killing off characters doesn't make a series lack "balls" in fact it is the hallmark of a bad storytelling to think that character deaths make a lick of difference. There are plenty of stories that had literally nobody dying and yet called masterpieces. Randomly killing characters simply for the taste of drama is what I'd personally consider lame. If anything the show seems to be making fun of that concept so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
This is fishy
I always thought the Master was a former researcher at the Minimum Agency. Would be interesting to find out why he left (Or if he did at all, he might be their contact).

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 15:51   Link #464
amaterasu4

Looks like this episode was the calm before the storm. Freemum and the Minimum Agency are planning some stuff. Meanwhile, the guys from Nowhere were really hilarious. There was some shiptease between Nice and Hajime but it got really dark in the ending when Birthday's simptsons started showing up.
Old 2014-09-01, 15:57   Link #465
Junior117

If Hajime turns to Freemum, it'll be one of the saddest days of my life (I don't care about the shipping; I just want her to be safe! ).

Oh. And Birthday shouldn't die, either.

Man, I don't know WHAT'S going to happen now!
Junior117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 18:41   Link #466
ChampDream
Alive

It look like next episode things will start to go nuts, I just hope Birthday and Hajime are going to be ok. also I really like Art's speech, it was a really strong speech, if you compare it with the Doktor's speech and it make look like Art is the good guy while the Doktor is the bad guy.
Old 2014-09-01, 19:19   Link #467
PreSage
Ah nuts!

That's why I was wondering why it seemed like the "side-effects" only appeared to be affecting Nice and company. This explains it.

So it looks like Hajime and Nice were kept in the same facility but why was Hajime kept in a separate area and subjected to a different kind of experiment/testing than Nice?

Also, if Hajime's power is to nullify other minimums than why does Nice still have his power when he was actually lying, bleeding right beside her when her power went off? Shouldn't he be the one most affected? I'm really curious to know what happens after that event. There has to be something more.
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 19:51   Link #468
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post

Also, if Hajime's power is to nullify other minimums than why does Nice still have his power when he was actually lying, bleeding right beside her when her power went off? Shouldn't he be the one most affected? I'm really curious to know what happens after that event. There has to be something more.
there a chance that Hajime's power isn't nullify other minimuns and it just another thing, I mean she did heal her injuries using her power, maybe her power is going back in time?
Old 2014-09-01, 21:55   Link #469
PreSage
Ah nuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
there a chance that Hajime's power isn't nullify other minimuns and it just another thing, I mean she did heal her injuries using her power, maybe her power is going back in time?
But didn't Art explain that part of Hajime's power was to nullify other minimums? I'm sure there's more to it, since they did say that her powers are only beginning to awaken. She certainly didn't go back in time in that escape scene because after she released her powers, Nice was still lying there bleeding. I'm really curious what exactly is her power...or maybe she has more than one?

One power of hers that is very obvious...she can pack those burgers without so much as packing on any extra pounds.
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 21:58   Link #470
ChampDream
Alive

^I said going back in time because if you remember the first time she use her power was when she heal her injuries.
Old 2014-09-02, 16:30   Link #471
amaterasu4

Two big images circulating in twitter

Also, Nice totally implied in the episode's beginning that he has no memories of being shot down. Guess not even him knows the truth of what happened.

Also DVD 4 confirmed Moral and Art have the same blood type.
Old 2014-09-02, 20:39   Link #472
amaterasu4

The full version of Sen no Tsubasa was released. It really kicks ass
Old 2014-09-08, 17:19   Link #473
ChampDream
Alive

today episode was something else, so Birthday and Ratio are now in the same condition as Murasaki and with Hajime leaving, it look like Nice is going to end up alone. Also I notice they imply more that Nice died when he try to escape with Hajime.
I guessing next episode Three and Honey will end up also being enable to help.
Old 2014-09-08, 18:40   Link #474
amaterasu4

This episode reminded me to Heavy Rain a bit. The fight of Nice and Ratio was really different from the one they had in the manga since they had no degenerations.

Last edited by amaterasu4; 2014-09-08 at 20:41.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 12:00   Link #475
zztop

So basically all this trouble was started by some self-made rich girl seeking the latest thrill by sparking civil war?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-09, 19:23   Link #476
amaterasu4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
So basically all this trouble was started by some self-made rich girl seeking the latest thrill by sparking civil war?
It's weird. Art hinted Momoka is not the one to enjoy these senseless slaughters. However, it appears everything is going back to the day Nice tried to escape from Facultas with Hajime. At least that's what Momoka suggested when Nice struggled with the idea of killing Ratio.

Even the death of Art's brother could be related to that after seeing what Gasquet discovered
Old 2014-09-10, 23:13   Link #477
Naisu

Send a message via Skype™ to Naisu
In the case of Hajime's ability.. naming it the Nihilist minimum actually makes its range and possibilities pretty vague and hard to grasp. The main thing I can say is Nihilism is basically a belief following negation and denial.
If it indeed takes misery to trigger it in her, it would explain everything I'd think, to suggest that her ability is to negate any situation she doesn't want to accept.
This would heal the wounds of herself and her friends, and at the same time could slightly explain the anti-minimum effect that came from Takahiro's incident, since without his minimum, none of that tragedy would have ever occurred; also taking into account that she has no control over it, to spread it to parties not affected.

Think that makes sense? :3
Naisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 18:13   Link #478
amaterasu4

Old 2014-09-15, 14:39   Link #479
amaterasu4

Damn, episode 11 was brutal. The ending was crazy
Old 2014-09-15, 14:52   Link #480
ChampDream
Alive

so Art was doing all that for a promise he made with his brother? Damn, Art sure loved his brother, the ending make me feel he was the MC all along.
I still think there have to be something else about Hajime's minimun or at least we are going back to Moral so that things get fix or something happen.