AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-04-09, 08:11   Link #681
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/544/1099396663492.gif

Where is this from? :O

Last edited by xris; 2006-04-09 at 08:42.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 08:34   Link #682
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

That's Jam from the Guilty Gear Series (A fighting game).
If I remember correctly that scene is a special footage in Guilty Gear XX.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 10:34   Link #683
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
a comprehensive information for [少女チャングムの夢] is there

http://eg.nttpub.co.jp/news/20060315_01.html

younha (a girl who was sining the popular bleach op) will be a theme singer.
CV is Itou.
Haha, arigatou ^.^ However, I don't live in Japan (I check the NHK website for reference only)... I live in Hong Kong, and would be very happy if there are fansubs available, since "Little Jang Geum's Dream" is not yet on local television channels, and presumably not licensed here yet.

Any info? Animesuki seems to carry only anime from Japan and no other country, eh *sigh*.
Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 12:23   Link #684
lavielove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinokesshou
Any info? Animesuki seems to carry only anime from Japan and no other country, eh *sigh*.
The whole page is filled with Katakana.If you are a chinese,you may know some of the kanji too.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-09, 22:45   Link #685
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove
The whole page is filled with Katakana.If you are a chinese,you may know some of the kanji too.
Thanks a lot, I read the info about the NHK broadcast and all the seiyuu...

But what I'm looking for is fansubs
... preferably fansubs of the original Korean version. I mean, there must be some Korean anime fansubbers and translators out there, neh? ^^
Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 11:17   Link #686
Acey

Hey everyone i need help with erm.. identifying some cooking anime that ive watched when i was very lil i kno the name in cantonese.. but i cant.. seem.. to find out the name in english! lol

Description of the anime:-
It's about some kid(male) who very good at cooking who lives with his mum in some japanese resturant place.

The main characters dad died when the kid was very young.

The mother of the kid always compare his food and his dead father.

The kid has 2 friends who always visit him (they're brother and sister) the little brother is very very young.. and the sister is in the same class as the main character.

Some of the recipes the kid made that i rem....

Chicken curry
spag bog
sardine paste (3 colours pasta i think) lol
Fried prawns on rice x.X
Steak!
Chocolate
Some.. japanese style lunch box thingy with rice and other stuff inside.

O it would be great if someone knows the name of this anime!!! ^^b

o i watched it around 1992ish (when i lived in hong kong) i think their anime release is almost about the same time as the japan release or may b slightly slower? lol

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-04-10 at 16:13.
Acey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 20:28   Link #687
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acey
Hey everyone i need help with erm.. identifying some cooking anime that ive watched when i was very lil i kno the name in cantonese.. but i cant.. seem.. to find out the name in english! lol

Description of the anime:-
It's about some kid(male) who very good at cooking who lives with his mum in some japanese resturant place.

The main characters dad died when the kid was very young.

The mother of the kid always compare his food and his dead father.

The kid has 2 friends who always visit him (they're brother and sister) the little brother is very very young.. and the sister is in the same class as the main character.

Some of the recipes the kid made that i rem....

Chicken curry
spag bog
sardine paste (3 colours pasta i think) lol
Fried prawns on rice x.X
Steak!
Chocolate
Some.. japanese style lunch box thingy with rice and other stuff inside.

O it would be great if someone knows the name of this anime!!! ^^b

o i watched it around 1992ish (when i lived in hong kong) i think their anime release is almost about the same time as the japan release or may b slightly slower? lol
It looks like Mister Ajikko.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=2623

My local cable channel is currently showing this anime. I've seen the chicken curry episode and if i remember correctly, he served the chicken curry inside the pineapple. He has a rival kid competitor who is also a boy genius but very arrogant.
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 17:18   Link #688
neocerber

Need help to find a title.

Hi everybody.

I would like to ask your help to find a title that my brain lost. I had found it a while a go but I forgot to write the title somewhere... Here, is what I remember from the sumary of it: A guy is one day taken to another world and in this world their is people fighting with power of demon or with demon. The guy want to fight but can't since he don't have the thing, but in reality he has a powerful demon in him.

Thank you in advance and i hope that you will be able to help me.
neocerber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 18:31   Link #689
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

That sounds like Kiba.
Old 2006-04-12, 09:39   Link #690
l3o

Hi, I need a little help for this anime I watched 9-10 yrs back, which was showed in HK.

The anime is about a boy who are able to summon a robot with his sword.
The robot is white in colour in the early part of the story but somehow it changed to golden in colour in later part. The robot have the ability to transform into a dragon as well.

The main char summon the robot by rising his sword high up pointing at the sky or something. If i m not wrong the main colour have red coloured hair and cape on his back.
l3o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 10:48   Link #691
mangafanatic

That COULD be the first few episodes of Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles, neocerber.
mangafanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 18:15   Link #692
l3o

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafanatic
That COULD be the first few episodes of Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles, neocerber.
Hmmm... but the anime shld be the type of mecha..
Any other possibilities...?
Old 2006-04-12, 19:22   Link #693
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3o
Hmmm... but the anime shld be the type of mecha..
Any other possibilities...?
As he mentioned, he was talking to neocerber who's post is 2 above yours.

As for yours, it sounds sort of like Escaflowne, but some of what you describe definatly makes it not that.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 00:57   Link #694
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3o
Hi, I need a little help for this anime I watched 9-10 yrs back, which was showed in HK.

The anime is about a boy who are able to summon a robot with his sword.
The robot is white in colour in the early part of the story but somehow it changed to golden in colour in later part. The robot have the ability to transform into a dragon as well.

The main char summon the robot by rising his sword high up pointing at the sky or something. If i m not wrong the main colour have red coloured hair and cape on his back.
May i know the year you had watched this anime, to narrow down the lists.
miaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-13, 07:33   Link #695
l3o

Oops, i misunderstood =/

Anyway, the anime should be around 1994..

I could remember a typical sequence when the main char summon the robot.
The main char falls down a cliff. while falling, he pointed his sword to the sky and called out the sword's name. "dragon god's sword" if translated directly from chinese.

Oh ya, the robot have its 'soul' that it can talk to the main char, unlike other mecha animes like gundam.

Hope this little info can help... thx alot!
Old 2006-04-13, 08:11   Link #696
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3o
Oops, i misunderstood =/

Anyway, the anime should be around 1994..

I could remember a typical sequence when the main char summon the robot.
The main char falls down a cliff. while falling, he pointed his sword to the sky and called out the sword's name. "dragon god's sword" if translated directly from chinese.

Oh ya, the robot have its 'soul' that it can talk to the main char, unlike other mecha animes like gundam.

Hope this little info can help... thx alot!
It may be an anime I'm thinking about.

Does the main character have 2 companions: a middle aged man with moustache and a green haired ninja girl whose face was always "^__^"? Also, is his robot and all other robots super deformed?

[EDIT]
Ok, I'm pretty sure it's Mashin Eiyuden Wataru
Look at this video and tell me if that's the one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiKhTDihZQs

Last edited by Riker; 2006-04-13 at 08:30.
Old 2006-04-13, 08:50   Link #697
l3o

Woot~! That's the one
My childhood fav anime.. Thanks =)

btw, anywhere I can get the series? It's really old and searching doesnt really helped..

Last edited by l3o; 2006-04-13 at 09:14.
Old 2006-04-16, 07:42   Link #698
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

1)anime from the 90's (probably) and the main character is a girl (age10-12?) and she has brown hair and she had animal companions, at least a dog that helped her.

in one ep she dyed her hair blonde since it looks so good even though her mom or grandma told her she couldn't. So obvoiusly at the end the hair wouldn't wash out and she had to tell her mom or grandma. it was set in one of those european countries in like 1900's or 1800s or someting because she wore that kinda "dress"

2)I'm not sure how many soccer animes there are
I think it's probably from the 80's and it was about soccer...
they had some "gravity-defying" soccer kicks to the goal where the guy kicks it and does some kinda backward flip at the same time and some weird "fire visuals" around him or something. that's all I can say,

3)I think it's anime although the drawing style was simplistic from what i remember. it was a movie about this kid/guy and his "siblings" who travel around some other world on a bed (which floated on this ocean). there they meet a princess

4)Another anime: it's based on some asian folktale with some monkey riding on a cloud travels with an old man

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2006-04-16 at 08:00.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-16, 08:18   Link #699
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever
3)I think it's anime although the drawing style was simplistic from what i remember. it was a movie about this kid/guy and his "siblings" who travel around some other world on a bed (which floated on this ocean). there they meet a princess
Could it be Little Nemo? My only reason for thinking that is I remember the cover had a kid flying on a bed, but from what I know about it, it seems to fit.

Whether it's an anime or not is open to discussion though. It was a co-production, so one could argue either way. It seems it's generally considered an anime though.

No clue on the other series, but are you sure number 4 is an anime? That pic looks more like a western cartoon.
Old 2006-04-17, 01:36   Link #700
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxanimefan4_ever
4)Another anime: it's based on some asian folktale with some monkey riding on a cloud travels with an old man
FOLKTALE!!! Folktale?! I'll have you know that story you refer to is titled Journey to the West and is well known as one of the four classic novels of Chinese literature. If you were Chinese, you'd have studied this book the way that Westerners study Shakespere and Indians study the Mahabharata. Please keep in mind that this is a classic, not a folktale.

Unfortunately, while there are many anime which have the Journey to the West as one of their influences, I do not recognize this particular one.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel