AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-04-16, 20:18   Link #41
Furudanuki

Another lefty for the list: Izumi Kaori from Gokujou Seitokai.
Now watching: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Allison to Lillia, Clannad - After Story, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Hidamari Sketch x365, Kannagi, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~, Telepathy Girl Ran, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Zettai Karen Children
Recently completed: Ghost Hound, Aria: The Origination, Kanokon, Kure-nai, Itazura na Kiss, Special A, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Macross Frontier, Ryouko's Case File, ToLoveRU, Wagaya no Oinari-sama
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 14:19   Link #42
Soka-chan

Saiyuki is full of iregularities in hands. Hakkai is right-handed, but Gojyo is left-handed. Sanzo is ambidestrous and Goku can do everything with every limb, even his feet!!!

My family is full of lefties, so I know quite a few things about the treatment they have and still receive. My Granny is left-handed, and she was looked upon as something very strange(think the first two decades of the 20th century).But they didn't force her to do anything with the right hand, nor did they scowl at her.

Then, after the Civil War, my aunt and my father were also left-handed, but they were forced to do everything with their right hands, and were brutally beaten up if they tried(it's a reflex) to do it otherwise.Nowadays, when they don't do anything-I am left handed as well- my dad writes with his right hand, even if he plays bowling, eats and generally does everything with his left.

Usually I don't find any disadvantage, except maybe when I try using tools.

“They’re bigger, stronger and meaner than us. If this is anything but a poetry contest, we’re in for a very humiliating experience”(GOJYO)

-For Goku, who understood that being accepting of death is not the same as being resigned to fying.A true warrior to the last.
Soka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote