AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2003-12-29, 11:45   Link #1
Namiko
Namiko Choshi

Mangas on PDA

I want to read mangas of my PDA(Sony Clie), but when I try to load it, the images are too small to even read. A few days ago, I saw this guy who was reading the manga off his palm, but the image was rotated 90 degrees so it can be read horizontally. Basically, the image i sideways so theres more space for the image.

How can I do that? Any special programs, or can Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader for Palm OS work?

Thanks
Old 2003-12-29, 14:49   Link #2
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocho
I want to read mangas of my PDA(Sony Clie), but when I try to load it, the images are too small to even read. A few days ago, I saw this guy who was reading the manga off his palm, but the image was rotated 90 degrees so it can be read horizontally. Basically, the image i sideways so theres more space for the image.

How can I do that? Any special programs, or can Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader for Palm OS work?

Thanks
Try this. It's what I use to read manga on my Palm 515, which is about half the res of your palm. Make sure to set the inital zoom to full size or else it will squeeze the image to the palm's screen size.

If you don't have a memory card I would suggest re-sizing the manga to 320x320 (with the program) so that it doesn't take up as much space.
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote