AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-04-29, 00:46   Link #81
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Quickie answer

Spoiler:


Spoiler:
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 08:58   Link #82
Alu
Guide my hand...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
You forgot to mencione that... despite her beeing one or the other..;
she is not aware she has such powers.., hence.. everything just seems natural to her.

For some reason there are sigs running arround with phrases like "omipotent does not equal intelligence" and "suzumiya haruhi = born dumb?"
__________________
-

-
Why have you created me, Father ?
Wasn't it because you love me.. ?
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 09:51   Link #83
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Spoiler:
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 13:59   Link #84
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 15:13   Link #85
Diaphanus
Usor Linguae Latinae
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In Lecto Melissae Cum Melissa
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Diaphanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 15:24   Link #86
Prodigious
Level 5 Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: PA
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Prodigious Send a message via MSN to Prodigious Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigious
Regardless of the actual truth, it's just so much fun to assume that

Spoiler:
__________________
Prodigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-29, 22:57   Link #87
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
mmm..well since this is Q & A

anyone know when the ending theme song single gonna be released? been looping the bouken desho desho for some time now. -can't live without playing it.

Really want ot see the Hirano aya music pv. the CM for the single she did was so moe.

so, anyone know?
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 01:00   Link #88
mr.muffin
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
The single for the ending theme song Harehare Yukai will be released on 10th May 2006.

Info courtesy of cdjapan.
__________________
mr.muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-04, 15:44   Link #89
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Question: how does Koizumi knows what he know? More specifically, how does he know about Mikuru and Yuki?

Each one of that trio seems to know about the other two. In Nagato's and Mikuru's case, it's easy to see why they'd have access to advanced knowledge. But why would Koizumi know anything beyond his own powers?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-04, 15:55   Link #90
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
It probably has something to do with the fact that the organization he is with is full of people with psychic powers.
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-04, 18:11   Link #91
Adigard
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
Question: how does Koizumi knows what he know? More specifically, how does he know about Mikuru and Yuki?
From watching the last episode again... and paying attention to Kyon's conversation with Itsuki... Itsuki doesn't actually say anything particular about the other two ladies or their groups... In fact, aside from making the observation that the other must two have already told Kyon their stories, Itsuki doesn't talk about them at all. This is strictly from the anime episode, the novel might reveal a bit more information but I don't really have the time to scan through the translated novels atm.
Adigard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-04, 19:22   Link #92
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
I think it's implied that they all know about each other ... seeing as they are all, in fact, under order from "superiors." I'm assuming that the groups they are with are quite large, and that they all monitor one another (and seriously, not too hard to tell that Yuki is just data with a body once you hear her talk and see her run :P)
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-05, 03:50   Link #93
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
It probably has something to do with the fact that the organization he is with is full of people with psychic powers.
Spoiler for novel:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-05, 12:18   Link #94
PastPrime
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
Spoiler for novel:
Since they researched Kyon's background and determined that he was normal it is likely that they tried to research the other member's backgrounds. The fact that there was no record of them prior to 3 years ago might possibly be taken to indicate that there was something not normal about them, And the way Kyon framed the question indicated that they had already talked to him.
__________________

Lucy & Nyu, reincarnated as diclonius twins.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 00:00   Link #95
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
Spoiler for novel:
Actually, we don't know if they all have the same powers or not ...
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 05:08   Link #96
NeoSam
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 33
Itou Noiji (いとうのいぢ)

Itou Noiji (いとうのいぢ) : Illustrator of the light seinen novel Suzumiya Haruhi.

Gender: Female

Her official site: http://fujitsubo-machine.jp/~benja/

She's the illustrator of the following light seinen novels:

==========

Suzumiya Haruhi (涼宮ハルヒ)

Covers of volumes: in this post.

Seinen novel
Serialized in: The Sneaker
Published under the label Sneaker Bunko.

* Novel is still ongoing.

==========

Shakugan no SHANA (灼眼のシャナ)

Covers of volumes: in this post.

Seinen novel
Published under the label Dengeki Bunko.

==========

She's the author/artist of the following shounen manga:

==========

Bee-be-beat it!

Shounen manga
Serialized in: Dragon AGE Pure

Dragon AGE Pure is a new shounen manga magazine, so for now there are no volumes released of the manga yet.

More info about the manga can be seen here:
http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/pure/2006/02/post_36.php

==========

More info can be found in the wikipedia entry here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noizi_Ito
__________________
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 06:28   Link #97
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 26
I was wondering if anyone who read the novels knew..

Spoiler for About Mikuru..:
__________________
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 07:41   Link #98
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Spoiler for pretty damn heavy:

I have much more to say but I'm too tired...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 08:51   Link #99
PastPrime
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Spoiler for pretty damn heavy:

I have much more to say but I'm too tired...
A spoiler yes, but a surprise no. That is basically what I had been thinking all along. I even posted a similar speculation.
__________________

Lucy & Nyu, reincarnated as diclonius twins.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 10:22   Link #100
Kazu-kun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Spoiler for pretty damn heavy:

I have much more to say but I'm too tired...
Spoiler for volume 4:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic39230_3.gif

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2006-05-08 at 12:01.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.