AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2003-12-31, 03:11   Link #1
moneylee

modem problem!!

ok when i open alot of torrents... after 1-2 min.. my modem stop working, i still see lights.... i have to unplug the power and replug it back... this happens to me alot.. on MIRC, BT, and thing that has to do with downloading, or uploading.. this happens.. it might be my modem, or my gay serices(COMCAST).. i'm thinking it's comcast.. cuz when i started to do this with BT, it never happed, until i did it for 3 day stright... then it starts to happen... so i'm guessing it's COMCAST reseting my modem.... i hate COMCAST.. i'm gonna call them and bit(h at them.. i pay for the connection.. i should get what i pay for..

here's what i got..
Linksys model:BEFCMU10
moneylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 03:39   Link #2
MuGeN_BoY
<--- Lolita Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneylee
ok when i open alot of torrents... after 1-2 min.. my modem stop working, i still see lights.... i have to unplug the power and replug it back... this happens to me alot.. on MIRC, BT, and thing that has to do with downloading, or uploading.. this happens.. it might be my modem, or my gay serices(COMCAST).. i'm thinking it's comcast.. cuz when i started to do this with BT, it never happed, until i did it for 3 day stright... then it starts to happen... so i'm guessing it's COMCAST reseting my modem.... i hate COMCAST.. i'm gonna call them and bit(h at them.. i pay for the connection.. i should get what i pay for..

here's what i got..
Linksys model:BEFCMU10

This sounds more like a rage outburst than a call for help

But trial and error test things first, try your modem on a friends pc with another isp.... if it works then it may be ur isp ,phone line or pc..

Test a different modem on ur pc with ur isp....

just test things out first..... please try and post ur results in testing and ill see wot i can do..

since i dont have comcast in australia i cant really say....
MuGeN_BoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-31, 20:21   Link #3
moneylee

will tryed my friends modem.. same thing happens.. same thing happens to my friend too, when he uses BT... and there is something i really hate... i don't have to open alot of torrent to make my modem not work... now it's just 1 torrent.. wtf is going on??? when i call COMCAST.. all they say is.. will unplug your modem and plug it back in.. BS...
moneylee is offline   Reply With Quote