AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-05-15, 16:44   Link #1
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra

I would like to learn how to make SIGs and avatars i wondering if anyone who is has experince could point me in the right direction to get started thanx.
Old 2006-05-15, 16:55   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I would like to learn how to make SIGs and avatars i wondering if anyone who is has experince could point me in the right direction to get started thanx.
A starting point would be to read the stickies in this forum and post there instead of creating a new thread....
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 17:00   Link #3
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Sure can.

Here are the resources that we have (here on AnimeSuki and in this very forum):

>> How to make your own animated Gifs - A good thread if you're interested in using animated elements in your avatars and signature images.

>> Sig/Avatar tutorials by the makers - Wonderful resource packed with easy-to-do tutorials for both avatar & signature images. Can be used with PhotoShop or something similar (such as Paint Shop Pro).

>> Workshop for Avatars, Signatures, etc. - More of a "workshop" and less of a learning center, you can still pick up some tricks 'n' tips from the pros there.

Other ways are to search a site like Google.com or Yahoo! or Mamma.com using such keywords as "signature tutorial" or "avatar tutorial" or something of the sort. You can also find basic PhotoShop tutorials that way in case you’re just starting out.

Hope some of that helps. Cheers.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 19:45   Link #4
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
thanks for the info i saw the thread right after i posted this sorry about that