AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-27, 16:38   Link #1
Phaint

A couple of Q's

I been looking through the boards and I got some questions about this series.

Now Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Panic : Fumoffu are those 2 different series? Would I have to watch FMP before FMP:F to understand it?

Also, What is this(are these) series about? Is it an Action series? Romance,Comedy what?

I have seen Full Metal Alchemist, similar name, is it from the same creator or something?
Old 2003-12-27, 20:47   Link #2
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

FMP is about mechs and terrorism and fighting terrorism. Its an action comedy.
FMP? Fomufu is just all out comedy. It has nothing to do with the mechs, its just bunch of comic episodes. I still havent watched the entire 1st season, tat didnt effect the story of Fumofu at all. The only thing is, u wont know the characters when supposedly ure supposed to. (make any sense?)
Old 2003-12-28, 21:35   Link #3
Blue Siren
Yuki is MINE!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Siren
Not at all dude. If you whatched FMP-F first chances are FMP will be a bit hard to swallow... only because the drastic change of mood. But it really doesn't matter which one you watch first.
Old 2003-12-31, 21:50   Link #4
PSX
SCEI

Send a message via ICQ to PSX Send a message via AIM to PSX Send a message via MSN to PSX Send a message via Yahoo to PSX
well, FMP:F comes after FMP, you should watch FMP first if you wanna know a little background and full metal alchemist is a completely different series, non related to full metal panic, that helps^^
Closed Thread