AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-06-01, 22:28   Link #3381
tsukun

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkmandan

AH! Shinku-sama's pillow..... TT__TT i want one... Aw man, i didn't know they were even selling signs.
tsukun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 00:06   Link #3382
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
suigintou suigintou suigintou fever ...

do anyone of you guys like those 2 twins?? or hina ichigo or kanaria ... they are just KAWAIIIII ...

talking about the souseiseki weopen .. it is very powerfull though ... it may cut other RM into half ..

lastly .... suigintou WEAK! Lost to Ahinku and scared to use Megu's energy ... hahah ... look she is very cool but.. coward... (gome .. hahahah)
abang brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 00:11   Link #3383
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Look what I dragged in.

And who say Suigintou's weak? In S1, she could stand 1 vs 1 against Shinku when Shinku isn't using Jun's energy. In S2, she lasted incredibly long despite not drawing energy from Megu. And she trashed Hinaichigo, Souseiseki, and Suiseiseki with no problems. And even Kanaria's violin attacks seem trivial to her. She is, by far, the strongest Rozen Maiden if we minus the medium factor, and if given a proper medium, she will be incredibly powerful.

However, Megu isn't exactly medium material. She is half dead! Drawing energy from her will kill her, something Suigintou is reluctant to do. Why? To her, Megu is a very close friend, probably like a sister to her even.

Speaking about Souseiseki's shears, she couldn't even cut Barasuishou. From what I see, it is lethal but easily dodged. It is too easy to predict where Souseiseki is going to slash. And finally, Suigintou could very easily break past her defense and kill her (Grope of Death!).

Even with Jun as Shinku's power source, she is still wary of Suigintou. After all, she knew Suigintou is still, all in all, powerful.

Oh, and Suigintou is mostly powered by sheer willpower, testimony that the strength of the will must never be underestimated. Probably one of the reasons I worship her: Her willpower!
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 00:14   Link #3384
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by abang brother
talking about the souseiseki weopen .. it is very powerfull though ... it may cut other RM into half ..
I think that after seeing Hina Ichigo's vines and Souseiseki's watering can used by different dolls, everyone should realize that the strength of the weapon is irrelevant. All that maters is the strength of the doll using that weapon.

Perhaps different weapons are better at certain tasks, lending themselves to different strategies or certain opponents, but any weapon is strong if weak if the doll using it is weak or strong if the doll using it is strong. That's what matters most.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 02:09   Link #3385
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Errrr...the second part of your post is hard to be understood, NoSanninWa.
Old 2006-06-02, 02:24   Link #3386
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
that reminds me of something real funny...
Old 2006-06-02, 03:02   Link #3387
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

LOL!

you bought the big huggie pillows, thats funny.
Old 2006-06-02, 03:46   Link #3388
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Errrr...the second part of your post is hard to be understood, NoSanninWa.
Pardon me. Let me fix that awful paragraph:

Perhaps different weapons are better at certain tasks, lending themselves to different strategies or certain opponents, but any weapon can be either strong or weak depending on whether the doll using that weapon is strong. That's what really matters most.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 04:14   Link #3389
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Pardon me. Let me fix that awful paragraph:

Perhaps different weapons are better at certain tasks, lending themselves to different strategies or certain opponents, but any weapon can be either strong or weak depending on whether the doll using that weapon is strong. That's what really matters most.
Ah, I had to agree with this one. We had seen Hinaichigo being the weak one, as Suigintou could easily break through her entanglement. However, when Shinku used the same vines, Barasuishou had to use the violin to break free. This pretty much show that the strength of the doll matters more.

And then, the last episode of Traumend, Bara and Shinku demonstrates that one weapon counters another, e.g. Shears vs Feathers, Feathers vs Vines, Violin Vs Vines, etc etc. The weapon effectiveness is pretty much of the paper-scissors-stone affair.
Old 2006-06-02, 04:22   Link #3390
learsi
Yuki-Onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JShaggy
The only thing we need now is an RM pic with Mion in it.
She is Rena, not Mion...
learsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 04:32   Link #3391
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

heres a little more RM eye candy

http://www.csupomona.edu/%7Ebjchu/RM_poster1.jpg
http://www.csupomona.edu/%7Ebjchu/RM_poster2.jpg
Old 2006-06-02, 04:38   Link #3392
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by learsi
She is Rena, not Mion...
That`s why Jshaggy want a pic with Mion in it.

By the way...
Spoiler for animated Gin:

+ 1 great pic (hopefully no repost)
Old 2006-06-02, 07:12   Link #3393
abang brother
Vanessa Mae Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to abang brother Send a message via Yahoo to abang brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker

Look what I dragged in.

And who say Suigintou's weak? In S1, she could stand 1 vs 1 against Shinku when Shinku isn't using Jun's energy. In S2, she lasted incredibly long despite not drawing energy from Megu. And she trashed Hinaichigo, Souseiseki, and Suiseiseki with no problems. And even Kanaria's violin attacks seem trivial to her. She is, by far, the strongest Rozen Maiden if we minus the medium factor, and if given a proper medium, she will be incriedible
Souseiseki, Suiseiseki & Hinaichigo(kawaiii) on S1 they 3 just try to stop her from attacking. That's why they don't use their full power on Suigintou(Actually Suigintou using all her power to SHUT UP! 3 of them.By seeing she use her left (or is it right)wing to stop them from disturbing her). Kanaria's violin attack may break her though but she have no STRENGH to fight with their own sisters.Actually Kanaria's attack may flew away the feathers or barasuishou crystal when Bara throw a crystal to stop her attack. Remember how Kanaria's violin attack make Barasuishou right hand CHOPPED off? That show her spirit of fighting and protecting~~~

Quote:
I think that after seeing Hina Ichigo's vines and Souseiseki's watering can used by different dolls, everyone should realize that the strength of the weapon is irrelevant. All that maters is the strength of the doll using that weapon.

I dont think so, they can be powerfull though you guys think their weak like HinaIchigo. Like i said before, no spirit of fighting no chance to win.

Quote:
And then, the last episode of Traumend, Bara and Shinku demonstrates that one weapon counters another, e.g. Shears vs Feathers, Feathers vs Vines, Violin Vs Vines, etc etc. The weapon effectiveness is pretty much of the paper-scissors-stone affair.
I think hina ichigo vines are a bit weak because she is borrowing Shinku's power(remember season 1?(again?)her vines are very tight until shinku cant escape although both of them using their medium's power).
abang brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 07:37   Link #3394
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

If you do notice, in Season 1, Souseiseki, Suiseiseki and Hinaichigo has zero chance to even defeat Suigintou. Even if Suigintou did not use her entire left wing, the outcome is still the same, she pwned them. Notice that they couldn't even get close to use any attacks against her, and the danger of being reduced into pieces of porcelain due to the scatter-shot feathers (it works kinda like a shotgun) forces them into the defensive. With no opportunity to attack, they can't hope to win. However, due to time constraints, Suigintou did not have the luxury of time to slowly dismember them with her feathers, and decided to end it quickly with her entire left wing. She is rushing to get to Shinku at that time.

But let's say both Suigintou and Shinku were using mediums with similar energy reserves as Jun, Suigintou and Shinku will be a match against each other, with none of the other dolls, save for Kirakishou or Barasuishou, anywhere near their power. Why? Because Suigintou, as acknowledged by even Shinku herself, is a very powerful doll, and all that power was coming from sheer will. Now add in the proper medium factor and Suigintou will be a terror.

And yes, did you notice that Kanaria's violin attack has absolutely no effect against Shinku, during that episode when she first attacked the Sakurada household? And remember that Suigintou, even without a medium, is already almost at Shinku's level in terms of strength (unless you add in the medium factor, Suigintou will be on par with Shinku)? If the attack does not affect Shinku, chances are, it will be the same with Suigintou.

And remember, while Souseiseki could not even break through Barasuishou's barrier, Suigintou, by drawing a bit of Megu's power, could easy break through it, and at that point in the N-field, if Suigintou wasn't so busy marvelling at the power a medium could give her, she would at that very moment turn Barasuishou to junk. And Barasuishou would not had defeated her without a Coup d'Grace, showing what kind of dangerous enemy Suigintou really is.
Old 2006-06-02, 07:58   Link #3395
NezoR

Very nice. I like this pic.
Old 2006-06-02, 09:27   Link #3396
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Hehehe~ It's 'almost' finished.

I just need to add a few more stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy
I love this. ~

Bigger version? Source?
Old 2006-06-02, 09:28   Link #3397
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by abang brother
suigintou suigintou suigintou fever ...

do anyone of you guys like those 2 twins?? or hina ichigo or kanaria ... they are just KAWAIIIII ...
For brevity: I love SuiseiSeki and I dont care if she can beat Gin or not. I'm gonna vector a new Sui sig for myself during my upcoming termbreak.

~~~

Lol milkmandan, you show-off! Hey, wasn't that the RM towel you got some months back?? You really framed it? Lol good stuff.

Mince, I'd love nothing more than to debate those points with you, but.. bleh. Later

sol:
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 11:31   Link #3398
milkmandan
しゅ ともひろ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
For brevity: I love SuiseiSeki and I dont care if she can beat Gin or not. I'm gonna vector a new Sui sig for myself during my upcoming termbreak.
~~~
Lol milkmandan, you show-off! Hey, wasn't that the RM towel you got some months back?? You really framed it? Lol good stuff.
I love Suiseiseki as well. Its too bad there is no dakimakura of her >_<
Yup the term break means more time to work on AMVs and sigs eh? I can finally sit down and do a vector.

yeah that is the towel i got a long time ago. you have good memory.
I got it framed. I was thinking holes, but that would damage the towel. soo nawwww
Old 2006-06-02, 11:34   Link #3399
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

And I luv the eyepatch twins (Kira and Bara)

Wow, this thread progressed a lot without me. Anyways, send/post more Kira and Bara pics!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 15:08   Link #3400
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
I love this. ~

Bigger version? Source?
I found this @ 4chan a few month ago...
and don`t have a bigger version... sry

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural