AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-05-18, 02:34   Link #181
rapier82
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Hi pple, any idea where the game can be purchased in Singapore other than Japan? Dun mind if its 2nd hand but no luck trying e-bay either..heh=/
rapier82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 06:26   Link #182
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Does anyone know where can we find the full version of the 3D fighting game Fatal/Fake?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 19:36   Link #183
Akira333
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Ok there are english translations for this game or not?
Akira333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 19:37   Link #184
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira333
Ok there are english translations for this game or not?
There's one in the works at the moment - and apart from that a few days at the start have been translated into English.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 19:40   Link #185
Akira333
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Which group have they a website? And thanks to u all for telling how to run this game it realy helped me.
Akira333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 06:38   Link #186
aldeayeah
Isn't it sad Lancer-chan?
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Spain
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Does anyone know where can we find the full version of the 3D fighting game Fatal/Fake?
You mean legally? No idea.

If you don't, PM me for more details
aldeayeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 06:54   Link #187
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier82
Hi pple, any idea where the game can be purchased in Singapore other than Japan? Dun mind if its 2nd hand but no luck trying e-bay either..heh=/
First see this :-
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/3148

Followed by :-
http://www.himeyashop.com/shipping.php

The Internet makes a lot of things possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Does anyone know where can we find the full version of the 3D fighting game Fatal/Fake?
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/2126

Of course it readily obtainable at Wxnxy and Sxaxe
__________________

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2006-05-20 at 07:24.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 10:17   Link #188
rapier82
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Thanks for your info =) But think I'll wait for the english version instead i guess. Can't really understand jap. hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
First see this :-
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/3148

Followed by :-
http://www.himeyashop.com/shipping.php

The Internet makes a lot of things possible.



http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/2126

Of course it readily obtainable at Wxnxy and Sxaxe
rapier82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 12:02   Link #189
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier82
Thanks for your info =) But think I'll wait for the english version instead i guess. Can't really understand jap. hee
There are no English versions. Even if a fan-translation comes out, it will be in a patch form, and you'd still need the original game in order to play.
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 15:06   Link #190
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Someone who thinks the game is going to come out in English.. thats insane.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 18:04   Link #191
stormy001_M1A2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Insane is mild word. Only a full time paid professional translator will do this kinda job.
__________________
stormy001_M1A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 23:08   Link #192
Blaster
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Hmmm, so I assume those who have played the game knows how to read Japanese?
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 00:22   Link #193
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In Rider's Arms
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Either that or they just figure out how to play on their own and look at the pretty cgs, without really understanding what's going on
__________________

PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-28, 00:41   Link #194
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Auto-Skip + Save/Loading FTW!
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 65,726 bytes it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 12:42   Link #195
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Hey, I`d like to ask for a favor ^^

Can someone translate these pages of 'FATAL\FAKE' manual (not really much text)? I`d be veeery grateful. Thanks in advance

Spoiler for links:


Oh, and in case:
__________________
RiXeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 13:19   Link #196
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Sure.
The first page is just the controls, so forward arrow is forward, backward is backward, up is jump, down is squat.
Pressing up while in air will cause you to double jump.
Pressing down or up quickily twice will cause you to run while moving up/down at the same time(?!)

The second half of the page is how to attack.
A to C are buttons for basic attack
Hold forward and hit A to C will have a different attack
So is holding down and hitting A to C
Hitting A to C while in the air will cause you to do an aireal attack.
Hitting any two buttons of different attack will cause you to use the special move 'throw'
Hit D the moment you are attacked to dodge the attack.

The second page are moves...which character would you like? Please specify

P.S. where do you find this game?
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 13:26   Link #197
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
where do you find this game?
http://www.himeyashop.com/product_in...oducts_id/2126

All around good game, even more so with the added patches from the site - just a shame theres not much to it, like more modes of play.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 13:30   Link #198
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Sure.
The first page is just the controls, so forward arrow is forward, backward is backward, up is jump, down is squat.
Pressing up while in air will cause you to double jump.
Pressing down or up quickily twice will cause you to run while moving up/down at the same time(?!)

The second half of the page is how to attack.
A to C are buttons for basic attack
Hold forward and hit A to C will have a different attack
So is holding down and hitting A to C
Hitting A to C while in the air will cause you to do an aireal attack.
Hitting any two buttons of different attack will cause you to use the special move 'throw'
Hit D the moment you are attacked to dodge the attack.

The second page are moves...which character would you like? Please specify

P.S. where do you find this game?

Thanks, I`d like Saber and Archer mostly.

Oh, and you can get demo here: http://www.lights-maguro.com/product/ff_trial.html

Screenshots are also there ^^
__________________
RiXeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 14:44   Link #199
aldeayeah
Isn't it sad Lancer-chan?
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Spain
Age: 29
iamandragon, you can look up Saber's, I'll post Archer's

Spoiler for Archer's moves in Fatal Fake v1.11:
aldeayeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 14:47   Link #200
RiXeD
excuse me wtf r u desu?
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldeayeah
iamandragon, you can look up Saber's, I'll post Archer's

Spoiler for Archer's moves in Fatal Fake v1.11:

Thanks, lol. Damn difficult it seems...

BTW: This game REALLY need original music and voices. I mean it.
__________________
RiXeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.