AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-06-11, 19:42   Link #21
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
Yep.

Rau was the precursor to the "perfected" experiment: Kira Yamato.
No he's not. There is no evidence whatsoever to support this whatsoever.

@wingdarkness

Wikipedia for Gundam is a serious joke. None of the information there can be confirmed in anything, and I have a majority of the publications. The Flaga experiment had nothing to do with the Kira experiment.

NEWSFLASH: NEWTYPES DO NOT EXIST IN GUNDAM SEED OR IN THE COSMIC ERA. THE ~~~ FLASH DOES NOT MEAN ZOMG NEWTYPE!
__________________
「では、人間は、何故、戦うのか?
戦うことに存在意義があるのかもしれない。
戦っている人間には充実感がある。
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.

Last edited by Mr_Paper; 2006-06-11 at 21:17.
Deacon Blues is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 19:51   Link #22
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Deacon thank you for your exceedingly quick adversarial contribution, but seriously nothing you just said moves me...This has always been a speculative argument from the very first time I discussed this probably over a year ago...I'm not confirming anything just using what i deem are plausible arguments that hold more weight than "pure coincidence"...as for wiki like i said i understand what you are saying, but i have read as many accurate renderings as inaccurate ones..that argument doesn't equate my post, sorry (although I understand quite clearly why you would want to think that, I'll let the readers decide)...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 19:54   Link #23
Obi-Wan
Mr. Folgers! Wassup, suh?
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Deacon thank you for your exceedingly quick adversarial contribution, but seriously nothing you just said moves me...This has always been a speculative argument from the very first time I discussed this probably over a year ago...I'm not confirming anything just using what i deem are plausible arguments that hold more weight than "pure coincidence"...as for wiki like i said i understand what you are saying, but i have read as many accurate renderings as inaccurate ones..that argument doesn't equate my post, sorry...
Yeah because a truthful arguement totally cannot compare to a ZOMG AWESOME WINGDARKNESS POST. Wiki is full of shit dude, obviously you know nothing about Gundam if you are taking wiki as an official, accurate source for Gundam info. I trust Mark Simmons a hell of a lot more than I trust wiki.
__________________
Obi-Wan is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 19:55   Link #24
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Deacon thank you for your exceedingly quick adversarial contribution, but seriously nothing you just said moves me...This has always been a speculative argument from the very first time I discussed this probably over a year ago...I'm not confirming anything just using what i deem are plausible arguments that hold more weight than "pure coincidence"...as for wiki like i said i understand what you are saying, but i have read as many accurate renderings as inaccurate ones..that argument doesn't equate my post, sorry...
Um... no. Considering that your statements basically negate everything that was said in the entire show, as well as what was established in the mangas. Get your head out of your ass and take a look at the official information before you go brainwashing everyone into thinking what you say is correct. This is a really great example of how disinformation and rumors start, which is why places like wiki end up the way they do. Your "plausible arguments" are deemed INVAILD by the Official Sources.
__________________
「では、人間は、何故、戦うのか?
戦うことに存在意義があるのかもしれない。
戦っている人間には充実感がある。
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 19:59   Link #25
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
Ok Obi-Wan wiki is full of $hit ...I'll destroy the wiki pont for you...Now address the rest of my post that has nothing to do with wiki...and tell your boyfriend to let up on me a little bit..I know he wants to see who has the bigger Beam-saber but if your not going to address the arguments i just provided then he's wasting my time..."Your whole argument is invalid!" Don't patronize me, I don't assert any of my veiws as total absoluteness...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 20:00   Link #26
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
Ok Obi-Wan wiki is full of $hit ...I'll destroy the wiki pont for you...Now address the rest of my post that has nothing to with wiki...and tell your boyfriend to let up on me a little bit..I know he wants to see who has the bigger Beam-saber but if your not going to address the arguments i just provided then he's wasting my time...
Clearly I do since yours lost its energy.
__________________
「では、人間は、何故、戦うのか?
戦うことに存在意義があるのかもしれない。
戦っている人間には充実感がある。
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And itís also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 20:03   Link #27
Obi-Wan
Mr. Folgers! Wassup, suh?
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Actually Deacon has far more Seed info than I do. I think I'll let him handle this one. You already said your arguement is based on pure speculation and what you "think" makes sense, I posted my thoughts on this using actual facts from the show. I'm not speculating anything here.

But it's ok. You keep telling the anime it's wrong. I'm sure it won't make you look THAT stupid. I mean after all, before the hack you had FOUR repuatation squares. What do you have to lose?
__________________
Obi-Wan is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 20:09   Link #28
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
I'll have to slap myself because I actually believed we had a chance at a viable debate here, but just more of the same...You can't marginalize my posts with a simple defelecting technique...I totally broke down your entire argument and this is all you have to offer?? And you actually think that's enuff, heh...I totally stand by the merits of that last post and I know without a doubt others will aswell...Remember you make speculations based on what is provided including context clues...There's not much more to say here... I've got a Heat vs. Mavs game to watch now...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 20:29   Link #29
Obi-Wan
Mr. Folgers! Wassup, suh?
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
I've got a Heat vs. Mavs game to watch now...
Spurs vs Nets Game 6 was on ESPN Classics earlier. At least I got to watch a real basketball game earlier.

and WD your "greatness" is all in your mind. You can't "take apart" my post and then say your arguement is speculative. It's an oxymoron.
__________________
Obi-Wan is offline  
Old 2006-06-11, 21:08   Link #30
wingdarkness
Retweet Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ニュー・オーリンズ、LA
To hell with my "greatness" or whatever else you think about me...I made an analysis that countered yours, now either counter mines or get out...

YOU CANNOT BLANKET STATEMENT YOUR WAY OUT OF AN ARGUEMENT WITH ME...

Because I speculate based on provided evidence the entirety of my debate is invalid?? (Are you on acid, this is done all the time in debates?) Then show me how invalid I am by breaking down my comments instead of putting my entire debate under the deflection of your umbrella (Ignoring what you choose to ignore)...It's hard to debate people like you because it's truly fruitless... VCV, Mr. Paper, 4tran, neodrag and countless other members in this forum debate in a fashion that provide interesting veiwpoints//exchange of ideas and I have been in many debates with them and they have never countered me with "Your debate is invalid so i won't even bother posting..." That hints at your true nature...Then to make matters worse you honestly think this gives you the high-ground in a debate of this nature...Wow, I guess I've learned my lesson...
__________________
Fly since ...
wingdarkness is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.