AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Ah! My Goddess

View Poll Results: AMG! Season 2 Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 2 12.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 43.75%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 6.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 18.75%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 12.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 6.25%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-12, 18:07   Link #21
Kimura-sensei
Retired AOne Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I hope AMG closes it up this season with Bell and K1 marrying. Although I'd love more episodes, I love closure even more ... I don't want this to become another Ranma or Bleach for that matter.
Uh huh... it hasn't happened yet in the manga. I'm still waiting for an official kiss scene between the two... none of this accidental or forced to kiss to avoid some disaster scene.
Old 2006-06-12, 22:17   Link #22
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
The focus of a!mg changes alot over time, and from year to year. And the stories are abit more diverse than the anime is showing(theyre sorta picking out the keiXbell heavy romance scene ones to give it more consistancy). So although amg is pretty long, I never got fed up with it, or felt like it was being ridiculously repetitive after awhile like Bleach or Ranma. Recently in the manga tho...

SO far there are only enough manga stories for about three, 26 episodes seasons=about 200 chapters,though. Which already like 1/5 the size of ranma and like 1/3 of half the size of Bleach.
Old 2006-06-13, 09:35   Link #23
Js2756
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura-sensei
Uh huh... it hasn't happened yet in the manga. I'm still waiting for an official kiss scene between the two... none of this accidental or forced to kiss to avoid some disaster scene.
What about when Bell "warms up" Keiichi's lips after he shovels the snow and sweeps the yard while everyone else is playing that modified version of the game of Life in chapter 18? I'd say that it was a pretty official kiss. I miss how forward Bell used to be.
Old 2006-06-13, 20:28   Link #24
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
They have had one or two official kisses,like on their first date in the manga, but none since the personality shift from Bell and Kei. Bell become more ubber perfect and thus to shy to make a move, while Kei was still a perv but a super nice guy, boyscout perv. Since then they've never had a kiss where they were both conscious. He's actually had a more passionate kiss with Urd, than he ever has with Bell!XD
Closed Thread