AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-04, 08:14   Link #1
Diego

Question Sudio's

Howdy!

looking on this site: http://www.animenfo.com/ - I noticed they mention the studio which published the anime ure getting info of.

My question is: is it also this studio that created the anime, I mean with drawing and thinking of a story etc etc. Or is this a studio which only distributed the anime??? Does any1 happen to know?
Old 2004-01-04, 17:40   Link #2
Oxy-Cotton
Mr.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego
Howdy!

looking on this site: http://www.animenfo.com/ - I noticed they mention the studio which published the anime ure getting info of.

My question is: is it also this studio that created the anime, I mean with drawing and thinking of a story etc etc. Or is this a studio which only distributed the anime??? Does any1 happen to know?

----------------------------
well diego.. that's a good question..but i don't got the answer on that one...maybe you can let me know..when you know..

adios
Old 2004-01-04, 18:32   Link #3
Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy-Cotton
----------------------------
well diego.. that's a good question..but i don't got the answer on that one...maybe you can let me know..when you know..

adios
Hahahaha - I was pleased to see 1 reply!! But when I read it....
Old 2004-01-04, 20:54   Link #4
Megane
Sleepy Head

Send a message via AIM to Megane Send a message via MSN to Megane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego
Howdy!

Animenfo has two fields regarding studios; Studio and US Distribution. The "Studio" in this case will be the bunch of lovely people who create our anime, from conception to production. I'm not sure if you are asking about whether or not the Japanese studio responsible for producing anime is also responsible for distributing it on DVD, or if you are asking about it's distribution in Westen regions.

I think it's fairly obvious that the guys in the "US Distribution" field are responsible for localisation and release on DVD in the US, but is that what you were asking?