AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-06-24, 20:36   Link #1
Remittance Man

Location: I live in the ruins of Gill's fortress. You'll see me there with Ryu...
Send a message via AIM to Remittance Man
Hmm...I've been writing too many lemons.

Yeah...My shin'yuu and I were all like...let's see who can write the best ecchi! So yeah! I wrote a crapload of lemons, one of which I'm actually proud of! So yeah...go me.
Okay! Update! TWO of my lemons...are ones I'm proud of!

Last edited by Remittance Man; 2006-06-28 at 21:48.
Remittance Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 21:29   Link #2
Remittance Man

Location: I live in the ruins of Gill's fortress. You'll see me there with Ryu...
Hehe.
Does anyone else here...write lemons?
Old 2006-07-05, 19:30   Link #3
Remittance Man

HaHA!
...I guess not.
Old 2006-07-05, 19:39   Link #4
Ending

I do. Written about three 100-page giants of different series and a few, smaller works. Lemons are, for those who do not know, ecchish or erotic fan-fictions based on anime and/or manga.

Not a hobby of the mainstream, I have to say, since it requires quite a bit of creativity and patience. More of the latter or else you have a quick essay (less than 5 pages) than a lemon. Most people lack both (just check out fan-fiction.net and similars).
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 15:17   Link #5
Remittance Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordplay
I do. Written about three 100-page giants of different series and a few, smaller works. Lemons are, for those who do not know, ecchish or erotic fan-fictions based on anime and/or manga.

Not a hobby of the mainstream, I have to say, since it requires quite a bit of creativity and patience. More of the latter or else you have a quick essay (less than 5 pages) than a lemon. Most people lack both (just check out fan-fiction.net and similars).
Actually...I didn't write any fan-fiction lemons. Original works all! ^_^ They're good lemons, too...One of them's...kind of...shotacon. Well. The boy in question IS eighteen, but he's childish, small, thin, and naive. The Woman is a head taller than him, two years older, and very developed physically. So yeah. KIND OF shotacon.