AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-25, 12:54   Link #1
Purifier

I just dont know what I should buy. Suggestions?

ok so i got a bit of side money i saved i thought why not go out and buy some anime with it.

well i dont know what to buy? i started full moon wosagashite but now i cant find anything past ep 26 anywhere. as far as other anime goes i can pretty much watch anything that has plot line. the more it has the more i genrally like it. unless its a oldschool romance those i love em i coudl watch them straight through the entire series in one sitting. anyway if u have any sugjestions i jsut thought id get other opinions on some anime i havent heard of out there befor i go and buy some.

thanks much!
Old 2006-07-25, 14:36   Link #2
mit7059

forget buying anime, if you're looking for anime with a good plot download honey & clover. But if you MUST buy licenced anime go with Last Exile, Samurai Champloo or maybe Samurai 7. A better way to invest you money though would be a netflix subscribtion, they have a ton of anime any your money would go a lot farther.

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
Old 2006-07-25, 21:53   Link #3
jedinat
フリーター

You could buy Juuni Kokuki if you want to spend money on a long series.

Or if you want a shorter one, you could look into Haibane Renmei, which I think would be very sexy on DVD.
Old 2006-07-26, 14:18   Link #4
Purifier

o i dont have to buy it sugjestiosn that i coudl dl woudl be awsome to.
Old 2006-07-26, 20:17   Link #5
mit7059

download Honey & Clover, Aishiteru ze Baby, Shuffle! if you like harem, Suzuka for some realism thrown in, and maybe Yakitate! Japan for some comedy. I would recomend them in that order by quality (or percieved quality) But still get Last Exile somehow

More of a manga reader now than an anime watcher. Currently reading list here
Closed Thread