AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-26, 15:46   Link #241
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerpants
I also believe that Itachi likes to keep his level of power more hidden if he can, which is why he did not want to use Amaterasu.

As for showing Kakashi the MS, I think that was just to more or less, get rid of Kakashi faster without killing him.
Two points here.

First, nice observation on Itachi wanting to keep his power as secret as possible. I never saw it like that with the Amateratsu.

AS for Itachi using MS on Kakashi, I think it was more of a B**ch slap to Kakashi (Kakashi was almost out of it before the MS), like saying to him, “you think you know about Sharingan? Let me show you the real deal.”
Old 2006-07-26, 15:53   Link #242
Lollerpants
Lollerskates

Well, with the Amaterasu point I just noticed how he said something like "I was forced to even use Amaterasu", showing how like I think he did not want to use it.

Hm.. yeah that's true with the Kakashi point he was almost out of it after Itachi made his KB explode.
Old 2006-07-26, 15:59   Link #243
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollerpants
Well, with the Amaterasu point I just noticed how he said something like "I was forced to even use Amaterasu", showing how like I think he did not want to use it.

Hm.. yeah that's true with the Kakashi point he was almost out of it after Itachi made his KB explode.
Other translation don’t have the “force” part, but the sentence made it look as if he did not wanted to use the Amateartsu, One of the reason I tough about was because the leftover of Amateartsu, which Jiraiya already sealed, and he could possibly come up with good counters to this Jutsu by doing research’s

And if you read the Manga:
Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2006-07-26, 18:20   Link #244
Yondaime-Legacy

anything about itachi right now is a mystery, since we havent seen him really fight. i think the first fight we will see him in is with oro and sasuke. probably they're crossing paths or something. that would awesome.

plus naruto destroyed itachi 30 percent which is still pretty impressive. cant wait till naruto gets a chance with the real itachi 100percent. of course naruto would have to train more. iam hoping his training involves techniques of the yondaime. just cant let go of his killer techniques.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:24   Link #245
Yondaime-Legacy

*****Spoilers***** scre* it u get my point

hey anyone still reading this thread..

What do you guys think will happen in tomorrow manga.???

I think were gonna see asuma reveal that secret he has been hiding for the past few chapters. wonder what it is

other then that. i dont want to see narutos training unless its something productive
in showing it to us.

some of sasuke wont be bad. kinda miss his apearances. though he looks totally ga* in his new sound village outfit.

Last edited by Yondaime-Legacy; 2006-07-26 at 19:05.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:33   Link #246
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It's not like keep your power hidden. Try to think as if you are Itachi and then you'll realize why he tries to avoid using Mangekyou Sharingan...anyway i will give some examples:

- He is banished and there is a prize on his head (ANBU hunts him)
- The Uhicha Clan is probably a very respected Clan throughout the entire Naruto World...if they get the chance to kill the assasin a reward would probably considred.
- In the life of a shinobi enemies are all over actually a shinobi must never drop his guard...even when sleeping in your own crib. (I wont be suprised if Itachi sleeps with a Kage Bunshin as cover or guard in the night..to cover himself)

(In other words without stamina or enough chakra he'd be in great danger...MS drains alot of stamina & chakra)

Believe me if using Mangekyou Sharingan (Tsukyomi & Ameterasu) was equal to the chakra/stamina use of Bunshin No Jutsu he'd use it like a mad man...there are too many negative side affects that comes with Mangekyou Sharingan...which is why he avoids using it.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:34   Link #247
Rurik
Golden

off topic Yondaime, this is not a Maga thread, use spoilers.

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-07-26 at 19:01.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:38   Link #248
Yondaime-Legacy

stop 13***ing rurik. lol. funniest person i met online.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:39   Link #249
Rurik
Golden

still Off topic Sihgt, Eihter you change it, or a MOd will end up changing it, is that simple

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-07-26 at 19:01.
Old 2006-07-26, 18:51   Link #250
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Sihgt, Eihter you change it, or a MOd will end up changing it, is that simple

how do you put spoilters
Old 2006-07-26, 18:57   Link #251
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-Legacy
how do you put spoilters
Another Off topic The same as you used quot: [spoiler] What you want to to say[*/spoiler]
without the *
Old 2006-07-26, 20:13   Link #252
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
It's not like keep your power hidden. Try to think as if you are Itachi and then you'll realize why he tries to avoid using Mangekyou Sharingan...anyway i will give some examples:

- He is banished and there is a prize on his head (ANBU hunts him)
- The Uhicha Clan is probably a very respected Clan throughout the entire Naruto World...if they get the chance to kill the assasin a reward would probably considred.
- In the life of a shinobi enemies are all over actually a shinobi must never drop his guard...even when sleeping in your own crib. (I wont be suprised if Itachi sleeps with a Kage Bunshin as cover or guard in the night..to cover himself)

(In other words without stamina or enough chakra he'd be in great danger...MS drains alot of stamina & chakra)

Believe me if using Mangekyou Sharingan (Tsukyomi & Ameterasu) was equal to the chakra/stamina use of Bunshin No Jutsu he'd use it like a mad man...there are too many negative side affects that comes with Mangekyou Sharingan...which is why he avoids using it.
I was wondering while your mentioning, how the hell does Itachi do Ameterasu. I never saw him actually do it. When he leaves the rock frogs stomach but they dont show it happening. i wonder how its done. and does it come out of his eyes? weird.
Old 2006-07-26, 21:22   Link #253
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
- In the life of a shinobi enemies are all over actually a shinobi must never drop his guard...
I agree with this part. If Itachi (or any of akatsuki) were ever in a position where they used up all stamina like naruto does alla time then they would be seriously screwed. Could they even really trust their partners even?(cough*oro*cough)

Anyway, we havent really seen any of akastuki use 100%. I was really looking forward to what Sasori had in store with the last of those scrolls, but he died .
And Diedra went to fight Garra half cocked. She's lucky he acted like a true kage, and took one for the team. Otherwise she would have been seriously screwed.
Old 2006-07-26, 21:45   Link #254
Lollerpants
Lollerskates

I do not believe MS is actually Itachi's final trump either way, the whole chakra stamina part isn't as much for someone who keeps their sharingan on 24/7.

And yes, I read manga, and I do not believe that Amaterasu is as much realy elemental, or just.... elemental to the extreme. Because that would not really make sense as to why he was able to burn a whole through the stomach of a frog who breathed fire.

I think we are led to believe that Itachi isn't high on stamina/chakra all the time, in fact, at 30% he basically still could have killed Naruto/Kakashi/Sakura/Chiyo at any time he wanted, his point was to stall them, and plus, he couldn't really kill Naruto. I think there is much more mystery to Itachi than is shown and though I'm hoping to see more techniques from him.

After all, I think he is supposed to be at least one of the "final enemies" if you will, of Naruto, the anime, not the character. I find it rather stupid if Naruto kills Itachi.
Old 2006-07-26, 22:44   Link #255
Hohenheim of Legend

Ditto to what lollerpants sed.....that if naruto was to killed itachi. I hope that akatsuki character are beaten with the help of jounins. If naruto kills them all, that would be so gay.

Going off the tangent. You think they will stop Naruto after Akatsuki is beaten? I wonder who will be mroe powerful than them. Im praying that it wont become another DBZ........
Old 2006-07-26, 23:43   Link #256
Yondaime-Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Legend
Ditto to what lollerpants sed.....that if naruto was to killed itachi. I hope that akatsuki character are beaten with the help of jounins. If naruto kills them all, that would be so gay.

Going off the tangent. You think they will stop Naruto after Akatsuki is beaten? I wonder who will be mroe powerful than them. Im praying that it wont become another DBZ........

Haha i like the way u think my friend. We dont want this to turn out to be another dbz cliche.

In every Dbz series Goku ALWAYS killed the bad guy. And usually when he doesnt, somehow the enemey isnt really that powerful or they're killed off by a fused form of two characters. the cell saga was a suprise which is why it was the best, imo.

Akatsuki members if killed off, should die just like the sound 5 were killed which was by each of naruto's friends. thats why i loved the Sasuke Rivival Arc, cuz it wasnt naruto doing the killing it was giving the other important characters a chance for the spotlight. this is what makes naruto 100x better then dbz.

On the note of who will be more powerful then the akatsuki, thats something that i would like answered as well. I hope they're much more secret then akatsuki. something of a conspiracy sort? lol ok iam going too far.
Old 2006-07-26, 23:48   Link #257
4F0ur

this is going a little off topic but..
Naruto series is out of steam now!
from the sound 5 arc till now
everything was predictable

and specially the recent chapters... going after Oro's hideout and stuffs are soo chessy
Sasuke's intro was gay also... they made him look too powerful...

man i miss the old days... when we had to figure out 'something was wrong with the chounin exam'... 'whats Orochimaru intension'

credit to necrodeath...
Old 2006-07-26, 23:52   Link #258
Yondaime-Legacy

very very true 4Four. i agree with you. but actually the last 2 chapters were actually good with the new element system we learn and asuma's mystery. so its pretty good now.

what i found irritating and i posted this somewhere else too is that Sai's true mission should have been kept a mystery so all of us fans can keep guessing and waiting. he changed too quick so i dont like how kishi is rushing all this
Old 2006-07-27, 10:58   Link #259
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Can Itachi Beat Yondaime?
=
Itachi vs Yondaime
=
"vs" thread
=
Closed thread