AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-08-16, 15:57   Link #21
sx3
0 Gundam
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingtroll
My guess is the big left pod store the bigger saber that was stored on the backpack of the old Nu. The lefthand pod store the smaller saber that was stored at the right arm of the old Nu. Different kits seems to have their takes on what Hi-Nu looks like anyway and G system kits are probably not the best reference as they're pretty liberal in changing the design of the suits for looks.
wow im the same too lol, no matter how nice the model id like it more if they would keep the original design, well i agree on your idea on the left arm pod but i have a feeling that Hi-Nu has only 1 beam saber and thats located on the left arm, the right arm doesnt really have a pod, its more of just a design added on, doesnt look like it could open up like the left one, i wish they woudl release official art on this =(

http://f7.aaa.livedoor.jp/~mesarion/...hi/hinyusd.htm

This SD version is my favourite lol its armarment and looks are the same to the SRW and G Generation games and official picture kinda so im gusesing thats what the rifle is ACTUALLY supposed to look like and it has its own beam saber! with no docking spot- .-

I haev a special thing for you guys, seeing as how you loved the youtube video of Hi-Nu i have another video for you guys, this is a video of SRW of the strongest moves from UC Gundams and it finishes off with Nu gundam doing crazy stuff, you also get to see Hyaku Shiki Kai in this in action, ZZ and Z together, Nu gundam and a few others, its very cool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WzIah4eKiUc

Enjoy SRW lovers! and UC lovers!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0_Bxwf064A

Enjoy you guys this is, Nu Using its Fin Funnels, like the NORMAL nu, but hte animation for this is amazing!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lEiuGAr2...elated&search=

Another one! Hi Nu using its fin funnels for those who are to lazy to watch teh first video LOL

Last edited by sx3; 2006-08-16 at 16:17.
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-16, 17:15   Link #22
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3
I haev a special thing for you guys, seeing as how you loved the youtube video of Hi-Nu i have another video for you guys, this is a video of SRW of the strongest moves from UC Gundams and it finishes off with Nu gundam doing crazy stuff, you also get to see Hyaku Shiki Kai in this in action, ZZ and Z together, Nu gundam and a few others, its very cool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WzIah4eKiUc

Enjoy SRW lovers! and UC lovers!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0_Bxwf064A

Enjoy you guys this is, Nu Using its Fin Funnels, like the NORMAL nu, but hte animation for this is amazing!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_lEiuGAr2...elated&search=

Another one! Hi Nu using its fin funnels for those who are to lazy to watch teh first video LOL
The first two videos are from SRW MX, which is 3 years old I think.

The last video is SRW Alpha 3, the released last year.

Every year a new SRW is out, the funnel animations become more insane lol
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-16, 20:00   Link #23
sx3
0 Gundam
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
anyone else got ideas on the subject of the beam sabers?


wow, crazy models check these out of Hi-Nu

http://www.m-craft.co.kr/48hinu/hinu4/hinu4.htm

this is the red hi-nu from g-system 1/48 i believe

http://www.m-craft.co.kr/model/hinu2/part4.htm

this one is the Hi-Nu most common but this person did cool thigns wi th the glowing eyes

Last edited by sx3; 2006-08-16 at 21:51.
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-17, 05:27   Link #24
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
I assume to perform such damage, like 87k for Ideon Gun, requries max range attack stat for Cosmo, 150 morale, 50 morale for Keisar Ephes, -20% armour off Keisar Ephes using Disc X/Daitarn Crush/either of the chodenji robos, or maybe even cheats to inflict -30% armour and - 40 defence stat. Ignore size and chokugeki isn't really needed for Ideon though.
Most of that except the armour breaking isn't neccessary.

Quote:
You could probably even do 99999+ damage with Ideon against Sivil, if they ever meet.
Its already been proven a long time ago you could get excesses of 130k simply on a Megillot.

Quote:
Those are experimental and theoretical damages, you don't achieve such damage all the time in practical conditions.
But if thats the case then Kira/Athrun just don't achieve that kind of damage, they need Soul for it and have a expensive as crap Soul which only lets them do it like once/twice realistically. I won't touch on morale though since thats an issue fixed once the Sound Force rejoin properly.

You can't compare them to Hi-Nu regardless, although Hi-Nu is slightly weaker its Fin Funnels are an ALL attack, massive range, plus require next to no EN or Morale, thats far more than enough. THATS the real reason people call it broken, the Fin Funnels are just the epitomy of a perfect attack. Damage only gets you so far given everything is so overpowered in @3, practicality is more important.

Quote:
Though after 3 playthroughs, there's enough pp for all top tier and ace characters to max out a stat or two.
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3
anyone else got ideas on the subject of the beam sabers?
I honestly think they're simply carried on the shoulder re-charge racks.....if you look carefully they're just above the little slot on the shoulders.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 19:32   Link #25
Kaioshin Sama
Banned
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Neither Here nor There
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
Well, I got my crap from my own practical knowledge, during practical conditions. And I didn't list them by 'top 10' or anything, I'm ranking them by the damage they normally do.

I assume to perform such damage, like 87k for Ideon Gun, requries max range attack stat for Cosmo, 150 morale, 50 morale for Keisar Ephes, -20% armour off Keisar Ephes using Disc X/Daitarn Crush/either of the chodenji robos, or maybe even cheats to inflict -30% armour and - 40 defence stat. Ignore size and chokugeki isn't really needed for Ideon though.

Those are experimental and theoretical damages, you don't achieve such damage all the time in practical conditions. Though after 3 playthroughs, there's enough pp for all top tier and ace characters to max out a stat or two.

You could probably even do 99999+ damage with Ideon against Sivil, if they ever meet.

In my list, my rank S attacks are attacks that do over 55k damage, I've been able to get Freedom/Justice to do over 57k in practical conditions.
Wow and my Ideon Gun maxes out at about 45K with hot blooded and Ideal conditions. It annoyed me so much that I got the Ide Gauge to top out in Stage 50 and the Ideon Sword and Gun were greyed out. I don't know if it was because of the stage but thats the first time thats ever happened and I hope it doesn't again. It reminded me of Alpha Gaiden where the game would never let me use the damn Twin Satellite Cannon even when the moon was out and I had the morale.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 19:46   Link #26
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Wow and my Ideon Gun maxes out at about 45K with hot blooded and Ideal conditions. It annoyed me so much that I got the Ide Gauge to top out in Stage 50 and the Ideon Sword and Gun were greyed out. I don't know if it was because of the stage but thats the first time thats ever happened and I hope it doesn't again. It reminded me of Alpha Gaiden where the game would never let me use the damn Twin Satellite Cannon even when the moon was out and I had the morale.
You didn't fufill the conditions.......

In the case of Ideon, its final weapons are only active with full Ide Gauge AND it also has to be on very low health.

With Gundam X in @G, Satellite Cannon is active only once every 3 turns, 4-5 for the MAP versions and MAP versions only have 1 ammo.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-25, 23:28   Link #27
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama
Wow and my Ideon Gun maxes out at about 45K with hot blooded and Ideal conditions. It annoyed me so much that I got the Ide Gauge to top out in Stage 50 and the Ideon Sword and Gun were greyed out. I don't know if it was because of the stage but thats the first time thats ever happened and I hope it doesn't again. It reminded me of Alpha Gaiden where the game would never let me use the damn Twin Satellite Cannon even when the moon was out and I had the morale.
I guess its either you're ALL attacking with the Ideon Gun or you're only on the 1st or 2nd playthrough.

At 400 range attack, Ideon Gun could easily do more than 45k with a critical hit lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety
But if thats the case then Kira/Athrun just don't achieve that kind of damage, they need Soul for it and have a expensive as crap Soul which only lets them do it like once/twice realistically. I won't touch on morale though since thats an issue fixed once the Sound Force rejoin properly.

You can't compare them to Hi-Nu regardless, although Hi-Nu is slightly weaker its Fin Funnels are an ALL attack, massive range, plus require next to no EN or Morale, thats far more than enough. THATS the real reason people call it broken, the Fin Funnels are just the epitomy of a perfect attack. Damage only gets you so far given everything is so overpowered in @3, practicality is more important.
I actually don't really want to discuss about @3 on this thread, but since Kaoshin brought it back, so I'll just go along lol

I'm not sure about you, I give all my characters SP+ lvl 9, Kira and Athrun could use 3 spirits around lvl 60, meaning they can use 6 spirited Combination Assaults. SP+ is probably the best ability besides Learning, which is more importance than 'best'. SP+ lvl 9 means the ability to cast awaken twice before lvl 60 - 64 for Amuro, Kamille, Judau, Ple/2, Ryouma, Shingo, Shinji, Ryusei, 3 times for Cobray and 4 times for Touma.

If Fin Funnels = perfect attack, then Bemidban's 7800 Doban Hammer ALL attack must be a perfect attack as well. Its 2 - 7 range, free of EN and morale. Then there's Doban Impact, 8500, -30% armour.

Well like we said before, SRW@3's mechs are all overpowered.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 04:06   Link #28
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
Quote:
I'm not sure about you, I give all my characters SP+ lvl 9, Kira and Athrun could use 3 spirits around lvl 60
I do too, but your not including the issue of them having to use that SP for other seishin like maybe intuition to survive the counterattack or actually hit with their attack. Unless you feel like using Rei's hellishly expensive Lock On cast and since it seems you prefer Soul on the original chances are you don't use the special Birthday with the 10SP Lock On cast.

I tend to give everyone Size Ignore, Morale Limit Break and SP Up+9 anyway, generally I would've preferred if the two SEED'ers had their seishin from SRWJ. 50SP Awaken seems alot more useful than frickin Mercy. -_-

Quote:
If Fin Funnels = perfect attack, then Bemidban's 7800 Doban Hammer ALL attack must be a perfect attack as well. Its 2 - 7 range, free of EN and morale. Then there's Doban Impact, 8500, -30% armour.
Bemidoban has appaling movement and compared to Hi-Nu, its pilot doesn't have NT skill for boosted evade and hit. Though Doban does get that nice Iron Wall, its still gonna take effort. Also as badass Doban Impact is, Raideen's God Voice does tend to be much more devastating and I seem to recall Mic Sounders Disc X is quite similar to Doban Impact in terms of power though less EN friendly.

Quote:
Well like we said before, SRW@3's mechs are all overpowered.
Quoted for truth.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 19:04   Link #29
Gundam Pilot
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
What saga is Hi-Nu Gundam in!?
Gundam Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 19:06   Link #30
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Super Robot Wars III for the PS2. You won't see it anywhere else.

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-31, 19:08   Link #31
Gundam Pilot
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak
Super Robot Wars III for the PS2. You won't see it anywhere else.

- Tak
THANX FOR THE INFO!
Gundam Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 03:43   Link #32
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
Uh, no. Hi Nu is SRW Alpha 2 and 3. It could be in others but I can't remember them right now.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 04:00   Link #33
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Hi-Nu is in SRW Alpha Gaiden, 2, 3, SRW Compact 2 and SRWD.
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 04:02   Link #34
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
It was in Compact 2? o_O

How odd it wasn't in Impact.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 04:04   Link #35
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety
It was in Compact 2? o_O

How odd it wasn't in Impact.
Yep it was according to the SRW Series guide on gamefaqs: http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/f...bot_series.txt

No idea why it wasn't on impact though.

Secret mechs could be placed in any series or not for no reason at all lol
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 05:45   Link #36
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: UK
I wouldn't know, only Compact game I played is Compact 3, actually ranks as one of my favourites in terms of sheer cast choice.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-05, 23:28   Link #37
srb
I can see time itself!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Kingdom of Sweden
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Pilot
What saga is Hi-Nu Gundam in!?
It's from the novel Beltorchika's Children.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 04:33   Link #38
Deadman
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sweden
The DaiRaiOh Mecha is there an anime for it or is there a manga?
Or is it from the gundam series?
__________________
I know your here, cuse i can smell your braaaiiinnnsssssss!
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-27, 05:57   Link #39
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 30
DaiRaiOh is an original mecha design for Banpresto, it's first appearence is in SRW Alpha 3.
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.