AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-26, 02:34   Link #1081
ati

I'm Yaya's fan, I want to vote for her ^_^.

I'm worry about Yaya more than Shizuma/Nagisa/Tamao and notice from hikari reaction, it seems she know what Yaya feel for her anyway she love Amane so I think they should do something to make Amane more interesting but it's quite late coz now we're on ep.21
ati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 09:08   Link #1082
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

Send a message via MSN to Lilium
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
engaged hm...a guy or a girl in this case? . It doesnt really explain what *gender* is Miyuki is marrying with. But im assuming is a female i suppose since is a yuri anime ^^
Don't think so,but why not?

Quote:
For Yaya-chan, probably she'll just take it all in and root for Amane and Hikari, just hope they wont make it too hard for Yaya. At end im hope Hikari would understand Yaya's feelings for her and they would make it up...somehow ><
I would too prefer such ending,Amane is just too dull,all the time playing prince on white horse character,it's really annoying and boring,and Yaya is just such emotional character,she can't be pushed aside for whole serie(second season would be needed),I too hope Hikari finnaly understand with who she should be really with.
Also I just think that better pair for Nagisa would be Tamao,afterall Tamao-chan too deserves some prize at the end of serie,beside for me Nagisa/Tamao couple is just much cuter than Nagisa/Shizuma,but we all know it will end that way.
Lilium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 09:32   Link #1083
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilium
I would too prefer such ending,Amane is just too dull,all the time playing prince on white horse character,it's really annoying and boring,and Yaya is just such emotional character,she can't be pushed aside for whole serie(second season would be needed),I too hope Hikari finnaly understand with who she should be really with.
Also I just think that better pair for Nagisa would be Tamao,afterall Tamao-chan too deserves some prize at the end of serie,beside for me Nagisa/Tamao couple is just much cuter than Nagisa/Shizuma,but we all know it will end that way.
Well, we still have fanfiction..
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 09:43   Link #1084
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

But it's not the same
Are there any news of possibilty of second season?
Old 2006-08-26, 09:46   Link #1085
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=347

Great news for Yaya fans. She actually won, beating Lacus of GSD, whose reputation got tarnished by GSD's producers lame handling of the story (lol). Then again, characters from mainstream-oriented series don't normally do well in what is basically a tourment for "otakus" to participate in.

Anyway, that makes Chikaru and Yaya representing StoPani in the second round now. That leaves Nagisa (Aug 29th), Miyuki (Aug 30th), Kaname (Evil Lesbian Duo) (Sept 4th), Shizuma (Sept 5th), Tamao and Remon (Sept 7th), Kizuna and Hikari (Sept 8th AND in the same group).

I'm not including Starbride, Amane's bloody horse, for obvious reasons. lol How on earth a HORSE got in baffles me.

It was fun while it lasted.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 10:46   Link #1086
Kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
As ShizumaXNagisa ending being to predictable i dont agree with that. How many animes have you seen where through the whole series its all about that one person then boom at the end the charcter ends up with someone else. To end it Nagisa and Shizuma would be out of the ordinary. They always try to throw a twist in there somewhere. well what if the twist is no twist at all
How many times I've seen an anime where the first couple ends up together? Well, for as long as I can remember, all of them. To end the series w/those two would be *completely* in the ordinary. Of course, Strapani isn't exactly the epitome of creativity, so if those two do hook up together, I wouldn't be surprised.

Personally, after watching episode 21 raw, where Shizuma acknowledged that she needed Mizuki, I would think that those two would hook up. Perhaps episode 22 where Shizuma and Nagisa meet up in the greenhouse, there would be some closure on that pairing, and the rest of the series can focus on the Yaya/Amane/Hikari relationship and Tamao.

Oh, and look below for potential spoiler!

Spoiler:
Kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 11:00   Link #1087
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

Spoiler:

Finnaly fansub of episode 21 is for grab^^
Old 2006-08-26, 11:12   Link #1088
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

i dont really mind if is Tamoa x Nagisa but i do prefer prefer Nagisa x Shizuma, since they focus their relationship in a few episodes and thats what gotten into me. In addtion, if you do check pics around SP many of which are Shizuma x Nagisa but i do understand there are also people that draws or have pics of Tamao x Nagisa. Either way, i have both pairings so i think i should be satisfy what the ending, if not i'd buy one way ticket to japan and hunt down studio and burn it down xP. But it makes me sad if they do indeed get together that is Nagisa x Shizuma, how they get together again when Shizuma grads?

For the Hikari x Amane part, i somewhat now prefer Hikari x Yaya =/. Though, seeing as how it is now, hard to say what will they do. Reason i dislike Amane x Hikari is Amane is....too quiet, i always see her on a horse whenever i see her. The only part i do liked for them was at the beach, now there should be more of those somewhere in SP. ^_^

Quote:
As ShizumaXNagisa ending being to predictable i dont agree with that. How many animes have you seen where through the whole series its all about that one person then boom at the end the charcter ends up with someone else. To end it Nagisa and Shizuma would be out of the ordinary. They always try to throw a twist in there somewhere. well what if the twist is no twist at all
hmm....twists, most anime couples who started ended together in a way. However one anime that threw me off was Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. Hehe that completely surprised me where the main character did something that i dont expect him to. That is, ending with someone else.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 13:39   Link #1089
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
How many times I've seen an anime where the first couple ends up together? Well, for as long as I can remember, all of them. To end the series w/those two would be *completely* in the ordinary. Of course, Strapani isn't exactly the epitome of creativity, so if those two do hook up together, I wouldn't be surprised.

Personally, after watching episode 21 raw, where Shizuma acknowledged that she needed Mizuki, I would think that those two would hook up. Perhaps episode 22 where Shizuma and Nagisa meet up in the greenhouse, there would be some closure on that pairing, and the rest of the series can focus on the Yaya/Amane/Hikari relationship and Tamao.

Spoiler:
Wow didnt see that coming when i hit the spoiler tag, either way i think i would be satisfied with either Tamo or Shizuma. But i must say that Shot of Nagisa and Tamo is ummmmmm.............lets just say cold shower
Old 2006-08-26, 13:57   Link #1090
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-26, 14:18   Link #1091
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

But don't get me wrong, I also want Tamao/Nagisa, and especially Shizuma/Miyuki.
They shouldn't offer us so many possibilities of pairings. It just hurts in the end.
Old 2006-08-26, 14:28   Link #1092
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Yaya and her unrequited love. I feel sorry because Hikari only has her eyes set to Amane...and so does Amane. I guess when she tried to kiss her a few eps back, I guess that means that she lost her control over her feelings for Hikari..just for that moment.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 17:00   Link #1093
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Hmm, I just noticed.. we need an updated relationship chart for SutoPani
Old 2006-08-26, 18:29   Link #1094
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
has anyone done a poll for the possible couples ending? With so many choices and the everyones opinion being so diverse it would intresting to see how many people want this person to end up with that person.
Old 2006-08-27, 00:54   Link #1095
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Why do ppl's want a not ordinary ending,?
I want to se Shizuma & Nagisa together, happy... I do not know, but I cryed at episode 18 and 19... Strawberry Panic is killing me.
I know manny ppl's want a good ShizumaXNagisa ending, why can't we get it xD
The thing I want is all the couples 2be together, nothing more, why Harem why?;Pp (I<3Harem)
Then I mean Shizuma and Nagisa ofc.

And is it a possibilty for a second season ,?
I love this aNime!<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou
They shouldn't offer us so many possibilities of pairings. It just hurts in the end.
True..true..true!

Nilsen <> Norway!
nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 01:41   Link #1096
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Ok, if someone makes a thread/discussion poll thread, i'd be the first one to VOTE, unfortunately i dont know how to make a poll thread, if anyone can please do so, i'll be gladly to particiapte ^_^.well is 5 more eps now, *crosses his fingers for Nagisa x Shizuma*
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 02:20   Link #1097
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Quote:
well is 5 more eps now, *crosses his fingers for Nagisa x Shizuma*
yes yes yes agree! xD <333
Old 2006-08-27, 02:33   Link #1098
toronto

I really want Shizuma and Nagisa
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-27, 03:23   Link #1099
nilsen
What's happiness...?

Strange I have forgot,

I have forgot who Mizuki is, I have bean google'ing,
have search trough aNime info'pages, cant find any answer,
and my Strawberry Panic! Folder, is locked to 03:00@Norway"time"
so I cant go watch eather.
----
sooo? Who is Mizuki?

[Want an answer soon as possible. =)]
----

Thanks.

Christoffer Andrè Nilsen
a BIG Nagisa x Shizuma FAN!
Old 2006-08-27, 04:28   Link #1100
Lilium
Yuri Priestess

I would still like to see Nagisa/Tamao and Hikari/Yaya ending,and then continuation of their relations in second season
I think more suited person for Shizuma would be Miyuki(Mizuki it was rather mistype) student council president,and Amane could join our favourite crazy lesbian Spica duo,she doesn't have to be active there^^

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri