AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-31, 20:28   Link #141
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭

And Lacus can simply cast 'Fields of Hope' to revive Kira should he become terminally wounded.

- Tak
Old 2006-08-31, 20:30   Link #142
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Soldier
Zechs wouldn't just die he would be blown up, sliced up and vaporized into little tiny pieces nobody can withstand the ridiculous overkill power of the metor and Kira's skills I would feel sorry for Zechs in this case.
Well I agree Zechs would get his ass kicked but I don't think he would just sit there and do nothing. I say he could last about maybe...1 minute maybe??
Old 2006-08-31, 20:33   Link #143
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
Well I agree Zechs would get his ass kicked but I don't think he would just sit there and do nothing. I say he could last about maybe...1 minute maybe??
I would hope so he is good don't know exactly how long he would last though.
Old 2006-08-31, 20:36   Link #144
grandmaster192
Zechs, pilot of Tallgeese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Soldier
I would hope so he is good don't know exactly how long he would last though.
The only chance I can see for Zechs is to get a shot in with the Mega cannon. IF he can land a hit with that then I would be a 1 hit KO. But I doubt Kira would let that happen.
Old 2006-08-31, 20:39   Link #145
Silent Soldier
Z.A.F.T Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmaster192
The only chance I can see for Zechs is to get a shot in with the Mega cannon. IF he can land a hit with that then I would be a 1 hit KO. But I doubt Kira would let that happen.
I don't think Kira would be that sloppy as to let Zechs get that kind of shot in he would just end up disableing Zech's mobile suit.
Old 2006-08-31, 20:40   Link #146
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

the chance is in that Beam sword. Simply put, its almost as twice as long as Kira's beam saber. think of Kingdom hearts Sora vs Sephiroth if you play it, you are gonna have to bust your butt to get around that length, or at least try to plan a little strategy. Kira and Strategy dont mix, unless its used against him.
Old 2006-08-31, 21:01   Link #147
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT1
I wouldn't say that---Wing has technology that CE doesnt have. They have small profiles, 16 m heights and weighs probably less than 20 tons, compared to the fat-ass 80-100ton CE MS. Clearly nearing F91-level performance. a number of weapons in wing can shoot down a freakin colony/a meteor base, something that SF+Meteor took a while to down in GSD50, and the 'antimatter' tannhauser cant even do in breaktheworld.
Epyon's loaded mass should be at least 50 tons...
Quote:
Advantage? On the whole, it takes a vast technological disparity for a lighter vehicle to match a more massive one. However, there's nothing other than the strength of gundanium to show that the Wing units have any sort of advantage over any other mobile suits. But the problem with this argument is that there's two possible interpretations of a weapon failing to penetrate armor: that the armor is strong, or that the weapon is weak. In the absence of any quantification of the power of the weapons, the natural assumption is to base the strength of the armor on how dense it is. A lighter mobile suit cannot mount dense armor, so it's actually at a disadvantage when it's compared to more massive units. The Wing mobile suits would simply perform better if they had a higher mass to volume ratio.

However, I didn't estimate Epyon's mass based on what I felt it should be; I based it on the minimum amount it had to weigh. Epyon, like all other Wing mobile suits, has a minimum volume of 50m^3. If its combat weight was 20 tons, or so, then it would float on water like a cork. Therefore, in order for it to sink, it would have to be at least as dense as water is, or about 50 tons.
In addition, I think that your comparison of Wing's firepower and the Tannhauser is completely bunk. If you have a rebuttal, I suggest that you take it to the VS. thread.
Old 2006-08-31, 21:46   Link #148
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

My only regret is that I wasn't able to close this thread sooner...
Closed Thread