AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-09-07, 10:46   Link #5581
Flo
The Necessary Evil

With this post marks good riddance to Flo and his WTF rain of terror. See you after 2 weeks.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-09-07 at 22:27. Reason: I love the smell of thumbnails in the morning.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 10:51   Link #5582
Lost

Bara and Kira cosplaying Gin. Both of you fail tho; its not just the costumes that makes a successful cosplay, it's the expressions, girls, the expressions! Kira, your smile is too evil, and Bara, Bara you're just a blank. Kudos for the roses on your eyepatches tho, some creativity there! 2/5.

Baibai Flo, see you soon.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 11:41   Link #5583
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
'Overture' in English, as with 'ouverture' in French, means 'opening'. It's a piece of music that precedes such theatrical pieces as an opera. I'm 99% certain that the OVA is going to be entirely set before the events of Rozen Maiden.
It means the same in German - Ouvertüre.
And since Rozen Maiden was quite german-influenced (Träumend, episode titles, words in the Ending theme), I guess it's supposed to mean exactly that in Romanization.
I hope it's clear now..
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 12:53   Link #5584
manse

Rozen- from Scandinavia

Shink - England
Hinaitigo - France

Where were the other dolls?
manse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 14:00   Link #5585
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Old 2006-09-07, 14:08   Link #5586
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
It's pure madness.... I'm speechless, If the storyline and animation are at the same level, it will definitively rock !!
Can't wait for it !!
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 14:13   Link #5587
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
For the kind of animation i suposse that the history can be very dark, and im sure of that.

But ¿how obtain Gin her sword? ¿and here will explain why she is incomplete?
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 14:29   Link #5588
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
I was playing Warhammer 40k PC Games. Suddenly I remembered that this games' badge and banner can be custom built. So...

Ah well...
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 14:30   Link #5589
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Is there someone who can translate (or at least, give us the main lines) what it's said ? Pliiiiiiiiiz
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 14:35   Link #5590
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
With this post marks good riddance to Flo and his WTF rain of terror. See you after 2 weeks.
I got to agree unfortunately. Bara and Kira shouldn't cosplay because that would wreck their beauty.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-09-07 at 22:26. Reason: I love the smell of thumbnails in the morning.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 19:07   Link #5591
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Gin did not use her sword in Traumend right? Can't really remember.

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 19:25   Link #5592
Shinku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Miko
Gin did not use her sword in Traumend right? Can't really remember.
I believe she had it out when she was fighting Shinku in 11th episode of Traumend but im not sure if she actually used it
Shinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 19:29   Link #5593
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinku
I believe she had it out when she was fighting Shinku in 11th episode of Traumend but im not sure if she actually used it
Shinku's back! Yay!

Anyways, Suigintou did use her sword when she fought Shinku and Suiseiseki.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 20:07   Link #5594
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

what was she using to fight souseiseki when 'he' had his scissors out?
Old 2006-09-07, 20:55   Link #5595
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
Hey, ...! Here's a magzine scan for Oubertüre

Is that a season 3 or...is that a pre-quel , before the storyline of RM season 1? im abit confuse..
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 21:37   Link #5596
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
I was playing Warhammer 40k PC Games. Suddenly I remembered that this games' badge and banner can be custom built. So...

Ah well...
Holy crap that's awesome.

I don't suppose you'd share it?
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 23:09   Link #5597
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno

Ah well...
I..I..Its an honour to die for Desu! Imps of Desu Company, g..go...go forth and do my will desu~!

Heh pretty nice, just imagine wearing Suiseiseki as your banner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
Is that a season 3 or...is that a pre-quel , before the storyline of RM season 1? im abit confuse..
It seems to be a one episode prequel. Prequel to what I'm not too sure. Most probably S1/S2, before the Anime happened. I'm also hoping it will also be a prelude to S3.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 00:59   Link #5598
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

yea im hoping for a 3rd season too! just finished watching season 2..boiled season 1+2 in 2 days ><.. anyways im also looking forward to Suijin ^^ one of my fav chars.

If they dont make a 3rd series, than theres no point in introducing the 7th doll right? they could just end it at that. But instead they show the rabbit taking away the Rosa Mysteria and the 7th maiden. I havent read the manga yet (would soon), but if i just finish the second season, i would be very confuse with how the ending has ended and would want a 3rd season to explain what happens after.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 01:38   Link #5599
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan
Holy crap that's awesome.

I don't suppose you'd share it?
I can give the badge and banner to you but I don't know about the scheme. I know the schemes folder, yet I don't know which one is for that Desu Army scheme.

I will upload the badge and banner later. Pretty busy now.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 01:46   Link #5600
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
Hey, ...! Here's a magzine scan for Oubertüre

Oki, I am away for a few days and I come back to find Solwy posting the full page of the ~Ouberture~ preview
Things just couldn't be better

In this page we see more screencaps from the OVA.., Gin holding her sword on one, smiling on another , and we see also Shinku with her hair down on one, and Sou, Sei, Kana & Hina on others too.

Something that.., I wasn't expecting, but now it realy comes to confirm that this OVA will most probably show us the events that toke place with all the Rozen Maiden prior to Rozen Maiden ~Season 1~.
This meaning.., hopefully we will see the moment in which Shinku & Gin drifted apart, amongst others

So many possibilities now, all the Rozen Maiden prior to Season 1.., whatever will happen in this prelude.., I am more and more without a doubt.., it will be simply... amazing..

And much like everyone said already aswell.. this is also just more evidence that the artwork will be..., beyond outstading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
If they dont make a 3rd series, than theres no point in introducing the 7th doll right? they could just end it at that. But instead they show the rabbit taking away the Rosa Mysteria and the 7th maiden. I havent read the manga yet (would soon), but if i just finish the second season, i would be very confuse with how the ending has ended and would want a 3rd season to explain what happens after.
Well definitly a season 3 would answer Alot of questions that Rozen Maiden leaves us with ~Traumend~.., and this exact fact.., that so many is yet to explained & unveiled.., is what realy leads everyone to belive that they will make one.., someday..

However.., despite this beeing just a matter of time.., hopefuly we can find answer to some of the questions in the Prelude OVA that is coming.

Reason for why I think of this is.., now more then I belive it not to be just a 1 single episode OVA.., according to the page from the preview above.., with all the Rozen Maiden taking part in the storyline..; this realy seems like it will be a complexed prelude, and without a doubt will give us some answers on many aspects regarding the events to what lead to ~Season 1~

Or so I hope

grrrr... this wait is killing me
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural