AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-09-01, 11:33   Link #41
Chopz601
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
I feel Neji would put up a good fight against Kakashi and Possibly win. So far in the series his is the ONLY person to actually take on Naruto's Kyubi Chakra without any help from a OUTSIDE SOURCE (like Cursed seal, Being a Sannin Class Ninja, or having Biju Powers).
Chopz601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 13:53   Link #42
Snubben_Pierre
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
I feel Neji would put up a good fight against Kakashi and Possibly win. So far in the series his is the ONLY person to actually take on Naruto's Kyubi Chakra without any help from a OUTSIDE SOURCE (like Cursed seal, Being a Sannin Class Ninja, or having Biju Powers).
how is being and sannin class ninja an outside source? thats just proof of power and nothing else..
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-01, 15:09   Link #43
Chopz601
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snubben_Pierre
how is being and sannin class ninja an outside source? thats just proof of power and nothing else..
What i meant by that is Some S-Class Ninjas know Sealing Techniques. Yamato Being able to control Biju Chakra (he is not S-class, but is the only one able to use First Hokage Techniques) and Orochimaru surpressing the Kyubi chakra with a Five Elements Seal, then Jiraiya taking the seal off.
Chopz601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 03:14   Link #44
Snubben_Pierre
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
What i meant by that is Some S-Class Ninjas know Sealing Techniques. Yamato Being able to control Biju Chakra (he is not S-class, but is the only one able to use First Hokage Techniques) and Orochimaru surpressing the Kyubi chakra with a Five Elements Seal, then Jiraiya taking the seal off.
that's still not really an outside source, except maybe yamato being able to control biju chakra because his dna was altered..but the rest is only that they have got alot of experince and knowledge, i do understand what you mean though.
I must say neji did give naruto a good fight, even though at that stage naruto was nothing to be honest. he knew hardly any techniques.. If they would fight now it would be more intressting.. since naruto has learnt little more and gotten alot stronger, even though neji also has became stronger.. IF they would fight I would want yamato to supress narutos chakra ^^,
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-02, 09:40   Link #45
.opi
whatever..
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 24
Send a message via AIM to .opi Send a message via MSN to .opi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
I feel Neji would put up a good fight against Kakashi and Possibly win. So far in the series his is the ONLY person to actually take on Naruto's Kyubi Chakra without any help from a OUTSIDE SOURCE (like Cursed seal, Being a Sannin Class Ninja, or having Biju Powers).
i dont see how being a sannin class ninja is an outside source..........jiraiya managing to beat a 4-tail transformation with a seal is just a sign of his strength.............if you can do a seal of that level, why wouldnt you use it? if you say that being really powerful is considered "cheap", then i guess neji's byakugan is cheap too..........
__________________
.opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 05:06   Link #46
Snubben_Pierre
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
if sannin ninja would count as outside source then neji's byakugan should also count as an outside source..
Snubben_Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 05:23   Link #47
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
nejicouldnt beat narutos kyubi chakra...or take on...that chakra was a little of that chakra which neji was totally beaten up after that whereas naruto was standing.

a ninja can use anything to fight.sharingan byakugan kunai shuriken even a tiny leaf if it would make an advantage in fight.seals,biju surpassing and other things are a ninjas ability and weapon...

kakashi will whoop nejis ass like 24 times a in a row
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 16:33   Link #48
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
nejicouldnt beat narutos kyubi chakra...or take on...that chakra was a little of that chakra which neji was totally beaten up after that whereas naruto was standing.

a ninja can use anything to fight.sharingan byakugan kunai shuriken even a tiny leaf if it would make an advantage in fight.seals,biju surpassing and other things are a ninjas ability and weapon...

kakashi will whoop nejis ass like 24 times a in a row
For once you and I totally agree, all of these things are part of being a ninja, even the biju, whatever advantage you can get in a fight is exactly what you use. Currently in the manga i'm not so sure who would win, but if I had to pick anyone I would definitely go with Kikashi beating Neji.
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-03, 17:47   Link #49
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
For once you and I totally agree, all of these things are part of being a ninja, even the biju, whatever advantage you can get in a fight is exactly what you use. Currently in the manga i'm not so sure who would win, but if I had to pick anyone I would definitely go with Kikashi beating Neji.
well thats the logical explanaion...hate when people made up rules like neji kicks sasuke if they have same eyes or no kekkei-genkai...people just cant admit characters as they are...
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-19, 16:31   Link #50
Russbuck19
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
hey he said sasuke may MAY be stronger then him(just saying) kakashi is my dude
__________________

Russbuck19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 17:38   Link #51
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopz601
I feel Neji would put up a good fight against Kakashi and Possibly win. So far in the series his is the ONLY person to actually take on Naruto's Kyubi Chakra without any help from a OUTSIDE SOURCE (like Cursed seal, Being a Sannin Class Ninja, or having Biju Powers).

Kakashi vs. Neji would be very little challenge for kakashi. Neji might be able to keep up for a bit, but in the end would lose. Kakashi isnt just a Jounin, hes one of the best in Leaf village. Neji just doesnt have nearly as much techniques or experience.

For example, just 2 tired jounin tired 4 curse seal sound nins when they fought. 1 of these jounin you could say then, would probably beat 1 of these sound nin. 1 of these sound nin basically broke even with Neji, so you could say neji would be beaten by a basic jounin level leaf nin. Kakashi is easily above that level, therefor would beat neji, probably with little challenge.

Neji didnt really fight kyuubified naruto either, it was just given power from the kyuubi, no real transformation, just raw chakra at his disposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Akatsuki said pre timeskip that they had 7 years without getting together, when Oro left Akatsuki, In this moment Itachi was 18 Years old, meaning that when Oro left because of Itachi, Itachi was 11, and Oro was around his 43 YO.
Are you sure it was directly stated he left because of Itatchi. I dont remember them being related, rather he spoke that Itatchi was someone he feared, and mentioned he left akatsuki. Also your reasoning is off, just because they had a get together, doesnt mean that Itatchi was a member at that time either. If i recall right Itatchi was in anbu and his village till 13, so he didnt fight oro when he was 11. Also if they met when oro left, and itatchi wasnt in the akatsuki, its obvious that wasnt his reason for leaving. Rather, he probably fought Oro because he left Akatsuki.

Last edited by Dauthi; 2006-09-22 at 15:43.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 15:18   Link #52
chuckcsf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
well thats the logical explanaion...hate when people made up rules like neji kicks sasuke if they have same eyes or no kekkei-genkai...people just cant admit characters as they are...
Maybe Neji will beat Susuke in a staring contest?
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 15:55   Link #53
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Are you sure it was directly stated he left because of Itatchi. I dont remember them being related, rather he spoke that Itatchi was someone he feared, and mentioned he left akatsuki. Also your reasoning is off, just because they met, doesnt mean that Itatchi was a member at that time either. If i recall right Itatchi was in anbu and his village till 13, so he didnt fight oro when he was 11. Also if they met when oro left, and itatchi wasnt in the akatsuki, its obvious that wasnt his reason for leaving. Rather, he probably fought Oro because he left Akatsuki.
Yes, it was directly that Orochimaru left Akatsuki because he tough Itachi was stronger than Him read chapter 140 page 5:
Quote:
=====page 5=======

そもそも あのうちはイタチを手に入れることが出来れば
問題はなかった・・・・・・
If we had gotten our hands on Uchiha Itachi in the first place then we wouldn't have had a problem

しかし
Nevertheless

それは もはや叶わぬ夢・・・
That dream is no longer possible...

彼は
私以上に強い・・・
He is stronger than I am...

だから・・・・
あの組織を抜けたのよ・・・
So....
That's why I left that organization...
And then it seems the one who has the reasoning off is you, if Orochimaru is leaving Akatsuki because Itachi is stronger than Him, that means Itachi is somehow related to Akatsuki, as there is no reason why Orochimaru should be leaving an Organization because someone that is not even related to that Organization.

And Just because Itachi was playing ANBU and in His Village, does not means he was not in Akatsuki, as ALL Evidences points out that Orochimaru left Akatsuki because of Itachi, and this happened when Itachi was 11 Years Old.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 16:17   Link #54
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
Yes, it was directly that Orochimaru left Akatsuki because he tough Itachi was stronger than Him read chapter 140 page 5:


And then it seems the one who has the reasoning off is you, if Orochimaru is leaving Akatsuki because Itachi is stronger than Him, that means Itachi is somehow related to Akatsuki, as there is no reason why Orochimaru should be leaving an Organization because someone that is not even related to that Organization.

And Just because Itachi was playing ANBU and in His Village, does not means he was not in Akatsuki, as ALL Evidences points out that Orochimaru left Akatsuki because of Itachi, and this happened when Itachi was 11 Years Old.
The copy i read was translated a bit different from what i remember when it first came out, like orochimaru said he feared him, rather than hes stronger. It still isnt implied however that they have fought, but that oro believes he is stronger. Even if they are equals though, it would be impossible for oro to take his body, and thats all that oro cares about.

It doesnt make sense that they would imply Itatchi was in akatsuki while he was still in leaf village. What chapter did the akatsuki get together and mention it was 7 years when they got together, and that was when orochimaru left. Id like to examine that further. Its hard to believe the author would give out information on a possiblity on why itatchi killed his village.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 16:27   Link #55
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
The copy i read was translated a bit different from what i remember when it first came out, like orochimaru said he feared him, rather than hes stronger. It still isnt implied however that they have fought, but that oro believes he is stronger. Even if they are equals though, it would be impossible for oro to take his body.
This is a translation made some days ago by NJT, one of the best in the Business, and yes, The theory that they Fought, is just that, a theory.

Quote:
It doesnt make sense that they would imply Itatchi was in akatsuki while he was still in leaf village. What chapter did the akatsuki get together and mention it was 7 years when they got together, and that was when orochimaru left. Id like to examine that further. Its hard to believe the author would give out information on a possiblity on why itatchi killed his village.
Chapter 238 page 17, this chapter marked the end or part 1:

-A1: All of us meeting together like this.

-Sasori: We havent done this since 7 years ago.. when Orochimaru left the Organization…

And I don’t find it hard to believe that Itachi was an Akatsuki and a Konoha Shinoby at the same time: The Uchiha police noticed that Itachi behavior was strange, and Akatsuki has a couple of Jutsu that could place Itachi in 2 locations at the same time.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 16:55   Link #56
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
This is a translation made some days ago by NJT, one of the best in the Business, and yes, The theory that they Fought, is just that, a theory.



Chapter 238 page 17, this chapter marked the end or part 1:

-A1: All of us meeting together like this.

-Sasori: We havent done this since 7 years ago.. when Orochimaru left the OrganizationÖ

And I donít find it hard to believe that Itachi was an Akatsuki and a Konoha Shinoby at the same time: The Uchiha police noticed that Itachi behavior was strange, and Akatsuki has a couple of Jutsu that could place Itachi in 2 locations at the same time.
It makes sense, but is a bit disenchanting. It gives away some of the reason why he attacked the village. I would think the author wouldn't give away such information so subtly, but instead give it to you all at once like they did when they covered sasuke's past.

I was hoping for a cool twist on why he did it, then joined akatsuki. Instead it looks very blunt. He was strong, was enticed by akatsuki, and eventually massacred his village, which is no big surprise if hes a part of akatsuki. Hopefully there will be much more to it. I cant seem to find or think of a loophole unfortunately at this time =(.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 17:00   Link #57
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
It makes sense, but is a bit disenchanting. It gives away some of the reason why he attacked the village. I would think the author wouldn't give away such information so subtly, but instead give it to you all at once like they did when they covered sasuke's past.

I was hoping for a cool twist on why he did it, then joined akatsuki. Instead it looks very blunt. He was strong, was enticed by akatsuki, and eventually massacred his village, which is no big surprise if hes a part of akatsuki. Hopefully there will be much more to it. I cant seem to find or think of a loophole unfortunately at this time =(.
I can give you a loophole if its make you happy: Jiriaya said in Chapter 143 that Orochimaru left Akatsuki just recentleyÖ

I understand what you say, I just donít give to much mind to those minor details that could had been mistake made by Kishimoto. or Kishimot really donít care to much about those details as we do.

But, we really donít know if His Massacre has something to do with Akatsuki, or if he did it as a side thing, Just like he took the liberty of Slaping Sasuke in the midle of this Akatsuki mission or like Kakuuzu who hunts for Bountys.
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-22, 17:08   Link #58
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
I can give you a loophole if its make you happy: Jiriaya said in Chapter 143 that Orochimaru left Akatsuki just recentley…

I understand what you say, I just don’t give to much mind to those minor details that could had been mistake made by Kishimoto. or Kishimot really don’t care to much about those details as we do.

But, we really don’t know if His Massacre has something to do with Akatsuki, or if he did it as a side thing, Just like he took the liberty of Slaping Sasuke in the midle of this Akatsuki mission or like Kakuuzu who hunts for Bountys.

That does restore some hope, i guess it depends on what Jiraiya means by recently. To someone that old maybe 7 years is recent? *shrug*

Hopefully it is just a little minor detail he messed up on.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.