AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2006-07-18, 08:53   Link #1
Wonggame

Send a message via MSN to Wonggame
Final Approach

Hi all,

I am currently following this series: Final Approach. It is a very funny anime and it only has 13 episodes. However, i only downloaded till episode 11 only. Would anyone who has the final 2 episodes pls kindly led me seed the file? Your efforts is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Wonggame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 16:20   Link #2
Skie_M

I have the final 2 files. How would you like me to send them?
Skie_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-21, 16:24   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skie_M
I have the final 2 files. How would you like me to send them?
Well, seeding the files with BT would be a better idea since it would more likely help more than one person.

But please note that the original post was made two months ago so it's unlikely that particular person is still waiting. Plus, there is a batch torrent which is currently active so it's not as if you can't obtain the episodes
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 01:11   Link #4
Wonggame

Send a message via MSN to Wonggame
Hi thx for replying to this post. i would greatly appreciate if u could send the files to wongchunloong@hotmail.com. If u hav probs, u can post it on yousendit.com n then give me the link to it. Thanks for your help.
Wonggame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 06:05   Link #5
Akeval

Send a message via AIM to Akeval
dude if you are still waiting why not just youtube it? i know the quality is a bother, but i think you could deal with it, because i really liked the series and dont think that the quality would ruin much.
Old 2006-09-25, 09:42   Link #6
Skie_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonggame
Hi thx for replying to this post. i would greatly appreciate if u could send the files to wongchunloong@hotmail.com. If u hav probs, u can post it on yousendit.com n then give me the link to it. Thanks for your help.

The files are too big for that website ... about 140 MB each, and the limitation on free accounts is 100 MB per file. I am hosting private torrent for you right now, consisting of just the 2 files.

Normally, I would just connect to the main download torrent and seed from there, but I've already burned these to DvD and have no spare room on my hard drive. The torrent will be up for a few days, if anybody else needs these 2 files, just let me know and I'll post the announce tracker URL.
Skie_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 10:50   Link #7
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
Why not use the batc torrent that Froth-Bite still has? It still has very active seeds, and you shouldn't have problem completing your collection. Most modern BitTorrent clients have options to pick the files you want to download, so you can use that. Besides, if you have other 11 files open, you can use those to seed for the others from the beginning, and other clients are more likely to start sending you the missing chunks a little faster.
Sylf is offline   Reply With Quote