AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-12, 15:54   Link #1
Reil

Favorite Serious Character Inter-play Scene? (Spoiler Warning!)

Our good friend Killa_Hurtz's thread about our "Favorite Humorous Character Inter-play Scene" had me laughing, and since FMP is all about wild swings from outrageous comedy to stirring action/drama, I thought these boards would not be complete without a sister thread.

On that note, what is your favorite serious character inter-play scene(s)? Anime, Novels, Manga, it's all fair game. SPOILERS WILL ABOUND! You have been warned.

For myself, I have several. Here they are in no particular order.

Episode 9 of TSR, after kaname has defeated the assassin and put the robe back on when Leonard says something to the effect of, "There are two types of girls in this world, those who look good in the rain, and those who do not. Clearly you are the former, anyone who saw you now would have to agree." Pardon me if the quote is not exact, I didn't feel like looking it up. I hate the snooty little white haired ferret, but the man knows his women.

In COMO when souske is pulling Kaname out of the crashed van. He almost says her name, then stops nonsensically thinking that if the people around heard her name it might make it harder for her to return to her normal life. The fact that even when their lives are at risk, his primary concern is her future happiness really gets me every time I read it.

At the end of TSR when Kaname had reached up to hit Souske with her shoe, but drops it and has a quiet breakdown on his chest, not even caring when her friends see her. Souske's reaction is priceless too.

Of course there are many more, but I want to hear yours! Let's get this thread rolling!
Old 2006-09-12, 17:50   Link #2
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Has to be Closeaux's entire intro. I have a soft spot in my heart for those that humble main characters.

Also, anything involving Wraith. Kaname gaining the upper hand on him/her, when Sousuke calls him out by starting to announce all the classified stuff he knows, and when he/she has the upper hand on them too... I guess I like that kind of conflict they have, where they never see each other and it's just a battle of the wits.
Old 2006-09-13, 02:41   Link #3
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

When Kaname contemplates kissing Sousuke after he has fallen asleep during his haircut
Old 2006-09-13, 17:04   Link #4
Reil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_hurtz
When Kaname contemplates kissing Sousuke after he has fallen asleep during his haircut
good one killa, I'd forgotten about that.
Old 2006-09-19, 17:44   Link #5
dpryciak

Send a message via MSN to dpryciak Send a message via Yahoo to dpryciak
Favorites...hmm, toss up.

I love when Kurz hits Sosuke for "making Chidori cry" in the submarine. And that scene where Kaname and Sosuke admit they both kinda like each other..

There was another..hmm...
Old 2006-09-25, 17:28   Link #6
Inufang111

For the novel i would say the part in como when Sousuke and Kaname hold hands i thought it was really cute how Sousuke asked her ^.^.......im a sucker for gushey stuff like that >.<

In the show my favort was the hair cut scene in TSR that too was really cute, I like how he could fall asleep even when there were scissors near him , shows how much he trusts Kaname ^.^

Last edited by Inufang111; 2006-09-26 at 14:41.
Closed Thread