AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2004-01-04, 18:22   Link #1
daisysophia
Inactive Member

Anyone have Creamy Mami?

I have 99% of 1- 6 & 16-20. Please help me out... this series have nostalgic value to me. Also, would anyone let me know how to reshare files?

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/[L-E]Magical_Angel_Creamy_Mami_pack[6-10].torrent

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited by daisysophia; 2004-01-04 at 20:20.
daisysophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-06, 18:54   Link #2
user8764

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysophia
I have 99% of 1- 6 & 16-20. Please help me out... this series have nostalgic value to me. Also, would anyone let me know how to reshare files?

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/[L-E]Magical_Angel_Creamy_Mami_pack[6-10].torrent

Many thanks in advance.
Hi. Do you need need these? I have the individual files from BT but now they are saved on CD-R. They should work with the BT though.
user8764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 04:07   Link #3
lilitu93

I've got all the episodes 1-15, though they're all on CD-R. I've just copied over 6-10 as that's the one that the most people were trying to get. It's seeding now, though I see a lot of people completing their files and then dropping off the torrent--that's OK on a popular torrent, but it's really annoying on one like this that needs seeding! Please stay on for a bit after you've finished, as that makes it easier for everyone, even if it's only for an hour or so.

I can seed other files later, but I only have limited hard drive space, plus normally I can only seed at certain times as my husband complains about the slowness. So it will drop in and out, but I'll seed it for a while at least. If other torrents still need seeding later, I'll see if I can copy more over to my hard drive to seed it, but I can't seed more than a couple of the torrents at a time.

Could someone please resead 16-20, though? I've been trying to get it for days, but I've been stuck at 27.3% for a few days now. I'm on ADSL, so it shouldn't take too long, and I'll seed it as long as I can before I burn it off (depending on bandwidth issues/hard drive space). Thanks in advance!

BTW, to reshare what you have, you just run the torrent again and it should reshare it. Hope this helps, and good luck downloading the rest of Creamy Mami!
lilitu93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-15, 03:28   Link #4
daisysophia
Inactive Member

Thank you so much guys!! I love you all. I moved Creamy Mami (1-31) to my Kazaa folder so if you guys want any of the episodes subbed by Live Evil you can access it through Kazaa now I leave my Kazaa on almost 24/7
daisysophia is offline   Reply With Quote