AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-09-30, 02:12   Link #1
cheese4u
da big boss

[possible manga]CN violence[possible spoilers

I don't know if I'm the only one who's wondered this or not, but how is CN going to air the later episodes of Naruto. After Naruto defeats Gaara it gets pretty graphic in the episodes following that.

Example:

1. Choji killing Jirobu with that powerful punch to the chest. The way Jirobu dies with his eyes open and stuff is pretty graphic.

2. In the filler episodes when dayfly opens up her chest and takes her own heart out.

3. When Naruto grabs Sakusa's (not Sakura's) boobie.

4. When Hinata appears naked in the pond. You don't actually see her naked but you can make out her better features.

5. Kankuro's blood curdling execution of Sakun and Ukon inside his puppet.

I suppose theoretically you can edit some of this stuff out. However, some of these scenes just can't be avoided. Either you leave the scene in there or you take the whole thing out and leave audiences wondering what just happened.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 02:20   Link #2
adien_000
WC3 Player

I know were your coming from a little but it gets graphic for a reason sasuke.Left and naruto is acting like a ninja kinda if you know wat i mean.
adien_000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 02:43   Link #3
DAmer
Hokage

I havent watched the ones in CN before, how did they manage to show the part where Haku getting slaughtered by chidori, that part was pretty gory.
Old 2006-09-30, 02:56   Link #4
adien_000
WC3 Player

well lol its pretty graphic in the manga i cant figure out how to put the pic.In here so i cant show google naruto manga and there will be.A website name narutomanga returns .There a really good manga website.
Old 2006-09-30, 03:20   Link #5
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by adien_000
I know were your coming from a little but it gets graphic for a reason sasuke.Left and naruto is acting like a ninja kinda if you know wat i mean.

Actually, I don't know what you mean. Could you elaborate a little more?
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
Old 2006-09-30, 03:51   Link #6
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
1. Choji killing Jirobu with that powerful punch to the chest. The way Jirobu dies with his eyes open and stuff is pretty graphic.

2. In the filler episodes when dayfly opens up her chest and takes her own heart out.

4. When Hinata appears naked in the pond. You don't actually see her naked but you can make out her better features.

I suppose theoretically you can edit some of this stuff out. However, some of these scenes just can't be avoided. Either you leave the scene in there or you take the whole thing out and leave audiences wondering what just happened.
Well don't underestimate editing... and CN's editing is nothing like 4kids', they allow a bit more to pass

1) bah, nothing too bad, they'll let it slide... even if they didn't, they could change his expression...
2) Not familiar with that one...
3) This, i don't think they would make a big deal out of... not too sure
4) That scene is short and can be cut... leaving only naruto looking on (though since it's only a sillouette of hinata, they may just let it pass...)
5) Take out the blood and it's not that bad

ya, with the way they are editing things in Naruto... most of the stuff that isn't exceptable can probably just be cut right out, and somehow implied (like naruto stabbing his own hand), or them just making some slight edits (like taking out blood)
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-30, 15:06   Link #7
adien_000
WC3 Player

well ok cheese if sasuke was still here wat would naruto do.Nothing do the same missions with his team ,he expand doing alot more missions with differnt people.Learning more justus, if sasuke was still here he would be saving naruto all the time naruto wouldnt be able to try anything.
Old 2006-09-30, 15:29   Link #8
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by adien_000
well ok cheese if sasuke was still here wat would naruto do.Nothing do the same missions with his team ,he expand doing alot more missions with differnt people.Learning more justus, if sasuke was still here he would be saving naruto all the time naruto wouldnt be able to try anything.
Uhm..Okay, but what does that have to do with what I was talking about?
Old 2006-09-30, 17:05   Link #9
adien_000
WC3 Player

No not really i was just thinking out loud
Old 2006-09-30, 17:36   Link #10
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u
I don't know if I'm the only one who's wondered this or not, but how is CN going to air the later episodes of Naruto. After Naruto defeats Gaara it gets pretty graphic in the episodes following that.

Example:

They definetly have and can change that...you know...when DBZ was THE ANIME (about 3-4 years ago) i lost some episodes and downloaded again.

It turned out to be an uncensored version. Well even though i was used to bloody things i never saw it on CN before or thought that anime would make such stuff.

The scene was when Krillin got stabbed by Freeza's horn. Pretty much 10 min were cut...where Frieza enjoyed and was acting like he was the bull and Krillin the cowboy... you can imagine that his wound where his horn is pierced through will make the wound wider...so things got all bloody and Frieza was licking his blood. (just explained it to those who havent seen it)

Another example: I thought at first Gohan was soo angry at cell (when he just transformed...and at the end you already saw him in SSJ2 state (before he actually killed the Cell Juniors)....i never knew that he was really crying (saw that too in an uncensored version)

So these "things" are simpel to remove.
Old 2006-10-01, 04:46   Link #11
Hir0

Spoiler for MANGA:
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 05:07   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Firstly I am Anti-Dubbs I classify people who subscribe to dubbs as Slow Readers (subbs) . Well thats my opnion and I am entitled to one .

I really dont think Sauckay vs Kyuubi Kitsune is all that violent or any of the fights all that visually graphic . yes as Naruto is watched by Preteens also on CN it may come under scrutiny and censorship . Compared to the rest of shows broadcast on CN Naruto is violent .

About the censorship part you never know I mean they did make a new op the audacity of Dubb Director .. We will have to wait and see how much they will violate Naruto then it already is in dubbs format .. Good Point Will They or Wont they o_o

Personally I really dont care
Old 2006-10-01, 11:00   Link #13
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

of course their gonna edit it out, its not on adult swim and cn is made up of pansies who want children to think that violence doesnt exist

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 12:01   Link #14
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
of course their gonna edit it out, its not on adult swim and cn is made up of pansies who want children to think that violence doesnt exist
Haha.. seconded.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 13:16   Link #15
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0
Spoiler for MANGA:
The anime is probably going to edit that (assuming the anime ever GETS there...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
Which is why there's been little editing so far, right? Oh, wait...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-01, 18:56   Link #16
Yogi

What's really going to be a problem is the part where Sarutobi summons that god of death to rip out Orochimaru's soul. Americans really don't like mensions of the occult, and summoning something like a Shinigami definetly qualifies.

Hell, they can't even say Demonic Ice Mirrors.
-- Karan S'jet, from an early draft of the Homeworld 2 script.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-02, 03:01   Link #17
adien_000
WC3 Player

lol wat people think if a short time is funny.But w/e i got my own prob so i cant tell u wat i think i need to get this dame thing working
Old 2006-10-02, 16:05   Link #18
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

hopefully when/if the american anime gets to the post time skip it will move from toonami to adult swim... that would pwn

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-03, 00:47   Link #19
adien_000
WC3 Player

Lol man naruto on adult swim yeah they will after like 100 epsiodes u know.Ok since someone closed the , who might the akatsuki leader is.It cant be a uchia b/c no uchia has orange hair,It could be the 4th and he died is hair or it might be a justu
Old 2006-10-03, 01:00   Link #20
adien_000
WC3 Player

Who the akatsuki leader might be:

i just got it uchia mandra seek out the 9 tails fox for power and the 9 tails gave him is chakra.That change is hair to orange if u look at it naruto when hes in the 9 tails state take is blone hair out then add orange he looks just like him kinda