AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-10-04, 11:23   Link #181
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 11:28   Link #182
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jonny 5
Spoiler:


Spoiler:
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 11:41   Link #183
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington
Spoiler:
__________________
Unlocking the Sound 5 is so unbelievably annoying.

Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 11:45   Link #184
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Spoiler:
If you ask too much for something to happen, the possibility of that coming true decreases further. And... Knocking the wood won't reverse that effect.
Spoiler:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 11:58   Link #185
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Spoiler:


Spoiler:


Quote:
If you ask too much for something to happen, the possibility of that coming true decreases further. And... Knocking the wood won't reverse that effect.
Kishi won't lemme down =o.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 12:19   Link #186
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
[/spoiler]

Spoiler:
We have seen in the previous chapter, even a chuunin can stop an Akatsuki member. So, the issue is not about winning but stopping the enemy for the moment - until another team arrives - since that will most probably happen as this information was given at the beginning of the fight. Also, if Shikamaru can stop Hidan (and if there wouldn't be another Akatsuki member that would have succeeded completely), the two chuunins might be able to stop Kakuzu - not winning but stopping - in other words some kind of stalemate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Kishi won't lemme down =o.
As I said before, right now, that also means Shika's death, and Kishi won't let the majority of the fans down just for the sake of killing Asuma, at least not now. After the next team arrives, anything can happen to Asuma, and I really don't care that much what would happen to him at that time.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 12:26   Link #187
Rachy
Disabled By Request
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: sasuke's lap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
We have seen in the previous chapter, even a chuunin can stop an Akatsuki member. So, the issue is not about winning but stopping the enemy for the moment - until another team arrives - since that will most probably happen as this information was given at the beginning of the fight. Also, if Shikamaru can stop Hidan (and if there wouldn't be another Akatsuki member that would have succeeded completely), the two chuunins might be able to stop Kakuzu - not winning but stopping - in other words some kind of stalemate.
Spoiler:


Quote:
As I said before, right now, that also means Shika's death, and Kishi won't let the majority of the fans down just for the sake of killing Asuma, at least not now. After the next team arrives, anything can happen to Asuma, and I really don't care that much what would happen to him at that time.
Don't cha think Naruto needs sum kinda emotional push to help him develop the seeminly impossible task of adding wind to rasengan? Shika and Naruto seemed to develop a bond it will be good for the kyuubi brat if Shika dies.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-04, 12:34   Link #188
Sazelyt
F i n
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Don't cha think Naruto needs sum kinda emotional push to help him develop the seeminly impossible task of adding wind to rasengan? Shika and Naruto seemed to develop a bond it will be good for the kyuubi brat if Shika dies.
If you want the death of some person to have a big impact on Naruto's emotional state, and not a very big impact on others, then, I prefer that person to be Sasuke rather than Shikamaru.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.