AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-10-09, 09:06   Link #2241
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

I was hoping for a first edition stand, but it looks like that won't be the case. I'll probably order one next year.. right now I'm more curious about the MG Strike Freedom Special version.

And the boxart looks like standard 1/100 material.. nothing spectacular.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 09:19   Link #2242
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
seems like those 5 early members who send their address can get preorder their Saviour earlier......
Nah, those 5 early members out of Goddess knows how many, will be able to get the Saviour as a present due to a special promotion while GSD SE III airs.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 10:24   Link #2243
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Nah, those 5 early members out of Goddess knows how many, will be able to get the Saviour as a present due to a special promotion while GSD SE III airs.

- Tak

oh thanks for clearing it up....can only translate part of it :P
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 10:46   Link #2244
dbj

ok can someone help me!!!
my right wing was loose so i super glued a little to make it tighter and wen i tried to twist it to pose i accidentally twisted it off.. heres a pic.
can someone help me i cant take the joint out.. or if someone has a site or place that sell parts of gundam even though i doubt it tell me!
heres a picture of it now
dbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 11:56   Link #2245
Tak

If you can't use a wrench, but want to take a slight risk, I suggest using an electric drill to drill it out. Or you can use a manual drill, but obviously use a smaller size for this purpose.

Thats what I do sometimes to something embedded.

But you are probably not going to save the joint man, its gone man, gone...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2006-10-09, 11:57   Link #2246
drgntig
i'm psychic.god says hi.

i think that you shouldn't have done that.

i don't thnk that there would be a site that sell singular parts cause thats kind of weird.
drgntig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 12:05   Link #2247
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgntig View Post
i don't thnk that there would be a site that sell singular parts cause thats kind of weird.
Actually, HLJ sells Gundam hands, guns, heads and other parts separately, just not 'joints'...

- Tak (So yes, you can stick a ZAKU's head on Gundam Wing Zero if you are somewhat twisted and vile...)

Old 2006-10-09, 12:06   Link #2248
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgntig View Post
www.rainbowten.co.jp

it has no online ordering system, but you can order individual parts there. I read its the most reliable and most responsive online JP store (better than HLJ)
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 12:11   Link #2249
Tak

I had a not so good experience with them. I submit an order to them a while ago (out of curiosity), but it took them a good three weeks to reply to me a confirmation... Well, by that time, I already had my parts so I had to cancell the order.

Personally, I still prefer HLJ, because I get things really cheap with them

- Tak

Old 2006-10-09, 14:29   Link #2250
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

That's really odd. I get a reply within minutes if I send an e-mail during their normal business hours. Their customer service is top-notch IMO. I order my Gundam kits almost exclusively from them now (can't beat 20% off).

And yeah, never, ever use glue on a joint. If you wanted to tighten it, I guess you could apply a layer of paint or something. But never glue.
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 14:34   Link #2251
Tak

Because I love you so much Dark Warrior, I am gonna give 'em another shot, right about now... *there goes another $100*...

- Tak (Speaking of cheap, nothing beats getting a MG Strike Gundam at a cell phone store for half the original cost... HA!)

Old 2006-10-09, 16:33   Link #2252
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

Quote:
(Speaking of cheap, nothing beats getting a MG Strike Gundam at a cell phone store for half the original cost... HA!)
Amazon deal 2005-2006 > all. $5 MG GP01, $10 MG Kämpfer, $20 PG WZC, $30 PG Zaku (i still hadnt built mine ><)...
Old 2006-10-09, 16:40   Link #2253
Tak

Yeah, but none of the things on that list is telling me that paying $15 for a MG AILE STRIKE Gundam is too expensive

Besides, I already have a Kampfer (one of my favorite kit, btw).

- Tak (That, and the only version you are ever going to get now is the IWSP variant, except I like Aile Strike)

Old 2006-10-09, 16:56   Link #2254
Traks

Hey Tak,
If you can point to a $20 PG WZC, then let me know. Man, I wish I would have gotten that Kampfer while I had the chance.
Traks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 16:57   Link #2255
Traks

****Delete****

Last edited by Traks; 2006-10-09 at 16:58. Reason: Delete
Traks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 17:35   Link #2256
Tak

Well, I wouldn't know where, since I am not really a fan of AC. SNT1 does, you should ask him

- Tak

Old 2006-10-09, 17:40   Link #2257
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

theyre long gone....
Old 2006-10-09, 20:01   Link #2258
dbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Actually, HLJ sells Gundam hands, guns, heads and other parts separately, just not 'joints'...

- Tak (So yes, you can stick a ZAKU's head on Gundam Wing Zero if you are somewhat twisted and vile...)
do they sell wing of gundam wing zero 1/1oo mg? lol i tried hjl but cant find any seperate parts page?
dbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 21:47   Link #2259
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbj View Post
do they sell wing of gundam wing zero 1/1oo mg? lol i tried hjl but cant find any seperate parts page?
They are usually listed under accessories or misc parts. You have to look into them, its not easy to search for some. Alternatively, write them an email and ask. Thats the quickest way.

- Tak

Old 2006-10-09, 23:27   Link #2260
SoranGTR
SIEG HARUHI!!!

Send a message via MSN to SoranGTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traks View Post
Hey Tak,
If you can point to a $20 PG WZC, then let me know. Man, I wish I would have gotten that Kampfer while I had the chance.
US$20 PG Wing Zero? I wish u good luck on that. Even in Japan, even after retailer's discounts and whatnot, still expect to pay at least around US$90 or so
Nothing shall stand between me and my destiny.
Amen
SoranGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy