AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-01-07, 13:32   Link #1
ninini
Inactive Member

Limiting download speed

hmm... was wondering if there is any BT with the function of Download speed limiting or any other software that is capable of doing that. I cant even surf web if BT uses up all the dl bandwidth..
ninini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-07, 15:50   Link #2
Fate
Mystic Arcane

I think the other torrent can limit it. Or at least the upload speed, which limits your download speed.
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 14:36   Link #3
Badaro
Blue Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninini
hmm... was wondering if there is any BT with the function of Download speed limiting or any other software that is capable of doing that. I cant even surf web if BT uses up all the dl bandwidth..
Sadly, no. You can limit the upload with most alternative clients, which helps a bit, but at least for me it'll still max the downstream if there are enought seeds.

[]s Badaro
Badaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-16, 15:02   Link #4
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninini
You could always try to set a lower priority for BT and a higher one for the browser over the Task Manager and try to surf with it, though I'm not really sure if it redirects the BW usage too.