AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-11-10, 20:24   Link #721
fto
Anime Forever
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Ok i know im going a little off what you guys are talking hear, but i have to ask here since there is no topic on it...

Does anyone know the walkthrough for Tick Tack! [Navel].... im a little stuck in who to choose after each one and i was wondering if there were more eding than tth ones i was getting

Would be nic if you could pm me the site for walkthrough or tell me if you dont want to post... I appreciate it
fto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 20:45   Link #722
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sweden
Age: 31
How about this one? http://www.diana.dti.ne.jp/~spike/ot...a/ticktack.htm

If it ain't good enough then you can try this site http://kiisu.jpn.org/index.php
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-10, 21:12   Link #723
fto
Anime Forever
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
OK THANKS A LOT!!! the first site is good.... i appreciate it orrin

Last edited by fto; 2006-11-10 at 21:14. Reason: fixed
fto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-12, 04:42   Link #724
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Waiting for the full moon...
Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Lucky me, the translation patch for Tsukihime came out the day before I got Alicematic in the mail... wound up completing Ciel's good end before doing anything else.

Spoiler:



After that I decided to finally play Alicematic, the game that I've been anxiously waiting for since early July... needless to say, I'm not disappointed at all. :>

Sayane-chan is more than enough gothloli to keep me happy, and I'm currently on her path... probably going to go for Iori next.

It just gets more and more engrossing as the game progresses, and the little definition popup boxes are Super Helpful for a gaijin like myself. Music, art and charadesigns are awesome, too... like everyone keeps saying, it really does have a Rozen Maiden feel to it. :>


Just cleared "episode three" a few minutes ago, and... AGH AGH AAGH. That's a lot of curveballs to throw at you in a few minutes' time. XD

Spoiler:


Pretty damned awesome for a game I initially decided to buy because the protagonist has the same birthday as me. ^_^;;


As for North Wind... eheh. That's on hold until I get done with everything else. >_>;;

すまんね、儚ちゃん...
__________________
「無一物」
仏に逢えば仏を殺せ。
祖に逢えば祖を殺せ。
何物にも捕われる、
縛られず、
ただあるがままに己を生きる。
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 07:51   Link #725
luckyovermind
hungry~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Anyone seen the opening for ef?

It was on youtube: (Is it ok to post it here?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxgo2WuGbw

Well, Makoto shinkai never disappoints, just look at the 30 seconds starting from 2:00. That was so cool...




__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=44256&dateline=116056  6586
luckyovermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 08:08   Link #726
Varion
殲滅天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
Anyone seen the opening for ef?

It was on youtube: (Is it ok to post it here?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxgo2WuGbw

Well, Makoto shinkai never disappoints, just look at the 30 seconds starting from 2:00. That was so cool...




lol was just about to post that it's still there, but you edited it back in xD Looks fantastic though, waaay better than your average 'moving portraits with some CGs mixed in' erogame OP, but considering it's Shinkai that's to be expected Definitely preordering this, if everything else ends up being even half as good as the visual quality this'll be something special indeed.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 11:02   Link #727
Dagger
Nitro+ fan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hyogo
Is ef going to be fully voiced?
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 12:08   Link #728
JarOfMayo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
From how the trial is... Yes, voiced like usual works of this period...

The special things about ef. I believe sushi reviewed it for the most part awhile back... here it is. same thread lol From Page 31

The way 'ef' looks and feels is hard to describe in words cause it feels... wayyy ahead of things. CGs just aren't stills anymore. Its almost like... the CG section of the trial menu is blocked out cause its a joke that there is no CG... every "scene" is well molded into the main work. Can't believe its almost a month till it comes out.
JarOfMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 12:23   Link #729
DaFool
Resident devil
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philippines
I think Overflow set the trend for cinematic eroge. Of course minori cannot afford to do the things Overflow did (the awesome things as well as the fatal mistakes), so their 'cinematic system' is a bit of a compromise.

Just wondering about the OP, I didn't see it as a download on minori's site, I'm assuming it's part of the trial disc?

Yet again, a Makoto Shinkai - directed eroge OP takes me to nirvana! Haven't you all noticed the visual trend he set? School Days, new Kanon---the overexposed lighting + hardcore lens flares are all over the place now! May he continue to be making many more eroge OPs!
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 13:56   Link #730
Dagger
Nitro+ fan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hyogo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarOfMayo View Post
From how the trial is... Yes, voiced like usual works of this period...

The special things about ef. I believe sushi reviewed it for the most part awhile back... here it is. same thread lol From Page 31

The way 'ef' looks and feels is hard to describe in words cause it feels... wayyy ahead of things. CGs just aren't stills anymore. Its almost like... the CG section of the trial menu is blocked out cause its a joke that there is no CG... every "scene" is well molded into the main work. Can't believe its almost a month till it comes out.
Kickin' rad. Yeah, then I'm definitely pre-ordering this. My Japanese comprehension is limited either way, but I'll pick up a lot more if I have some voices to listen to (as opposed to trying to read unfurigana'd kanji).

The advanced visuals and Sushi-Y's earlier post about the fan disk really enticed me, but the Makoto Shinkai OP was what made me think "I have to get this." His work on the Wind and Haru no Ashioto OPs almost killed me with its beauty~

DaFool, which Overflow games have been "cinematic," as you described, and would you recommend them? When did they start making games like that?
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 14:20   Link #731
Varion
殲滅天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool View Post
Just wondering about the OP, I didn't see it as a download on minori's site, I'm assuming it's part of the trial disc?
Nope, first fan disc didn't have the OP. I dunno where it came from, I just know I want a bigger version

Oh, and whoever asked a few pages back whether the first fan disc is compatible with AGTH (I think it was Magus), yes, it is. I just tried it and it hooks fine providing you switch to 'GetGlyphOutlineA' in the little drop down menu at the top. There is the odd bit of text that's imprinted to the screen (and so stored as an image file) that it won't help with, nor are those bits voiced, but I'm sure you'll be able to get by =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
DaFool, which Overflow games have been "cinematic," as you described, and would you recommend them? When did they start making games like that?
School Days and Summer Days, minus the choices, are basically anime =p Like, literally. As you can imagine, they are indeed huge. There's a fairly brief English review here but I get the impression they come highly recommended, especially now Summer Days is finally fixed. Apparently. Definitely two games I'm looking forward to playing god knows when.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-13, 16:58   Link #732
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
School Days and Summer Days, minus the choices, are basically anime =p Like, literally. As you can imagine, they are indeed huge. There's a fairly brief English review here but I get the impression they come highly recommended, especially now Summer Days is finally fixed. Apparently. Definitely two games I'm looking forward to playing god knows when.
I'm not sure if it's fitting to call those two games "animes". They are "animated", yes. But 75% of the time the game is restricted to characters standing still with only mouth/eye movements. By current anime standards, the games' screenplay and storyboard are far too unnatural and awkward. I think a more fitting description for those two games would be "animated ADV" instead.

But it's true that 0verflow was the first company to tread in the unknown waters of "fully animated" games. By making School Days and Summer Days animated, they had to sacrifice quite a few things (art detail and visual variety, for example). I think minori took a balanced middle ground here by doing the best they can with the visual presentation without going too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool View Post
Just wondering about the OP, I didn't see it as a download on minori's site, I'm assuming it's part of the trial disc?
The OP was released as a storefront demo (that is, displayed on TVs in game shops) a couple of weeks ago, it's been quite the topic among the fans since then.

I believe a low-quality version of the OP (same quality as the Youtube one?) was included in the trial version disk that they're handing out right now as a tour event (Akiba report).
But I hear that the disk has some copy protection on it that's preventing people from extracting the contents. Anyway, from the Youtube video, it looks like someone managed to get the OP off of it.

As for the trial version itself, it contains the "opening portion of chapter 1", apparently (unlike the first fan disk version, where the story was already in progress). But from what I hear from those who have played it, it's even shorter than the first fan disk (something about "if you hold down the skip key, it'll be over in a minute").
__________________

Last edited by Sushi-Y; 2006-11-13 at 17:18.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 20:21   Link #733
fto
Anime Forever
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Well....... i been playing some games and got bored of them, so im wondering if anyone knows any type of h-game that is a harem type?

I know actually most h-game are that type but im looking for a story where a normal guy suddenly gets girl to like him or even as konyakusha

im just mainly looking for a game that has a normal guy who really isnt used to be liked by girls.......

hoping for a japanese game rather than those translated ones like on g-colections since ive seen them before

-im not really into games where the guy is already favored by many girls
-also something rather normal.... not things like rape if possible thanks

Last edited by fto; 2006-11-17 at 20:23. Reason: fix
fto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 08:40   Link #734
Varion
殲滅天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Aww, I thought School Days was all super high quality. Too bad I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
I believe a low-quality version of the OP (same quality as the Youtube one?) was included in the trial version disk that they're handing out right now as a tour event (Akiba report).
But I hear that the disk has some copy protection on it that's preventing people from extracting the contents. Anyway, from the Youtube video, it looks like someone managed to get the OP off of it.
Actually, a higher quality one has been found rednaxela posted it over on Haeleth's boards, scroll down past the endless screenshots and follow the instructions, and there's a direct download link to a 51mb avi version. Which is much better. Still not as perfect as the version with the full game but as good as we'll get I think.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 14:41   Link #735
Slim_Ghost
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Speaking of text hookers, do you know where can I find translation plugins for it?

I managed to use AGTH sucessfully on After... and After Sweet Kiss, but all I got is the copied Japanese text. I guess that I need to use another software together with it, such as a previous poster said Atlas.

All links to QuickAtlas downloads are either broken or has been pulled out.
Slim_Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 17:23   Link #736
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Actually, a higher quality one has been found rednaxela posted it over on Haeleth's boards, scroll down past the endless screenshots and follow the instructions, and there's a direct download link to a 51mb avi version. Which is much better. Still not as perfect as the version with the full game but as good as we'll get I think.
The January issue of Tech Gian (out in 2 days, although some stores would put them out early) will contain the ef trial version and the movie as well. I'm guessing the Tech Gian version will be better. You'll probably see it up at stage6 or something in a few days.

Edit: actually, I found one:
http://stage6.divx.com/members/236538/videos/1037064
The guy says it's dirty, but it's only about 10,000 times better than the Youtube one. ^^;
Is it the same as the one from haeleth's board?
__________________

Last edited by Sushi-Y; 2006-11-18 at 18:02.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 08:43   Link #737
Danj
Tech Bloke
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peterlee, DURHAM, UK
Age: 36
Send a message via ICQ to Danj Send a message via AIM to Danj Send a message via MSN to Danj Send a message via Yahoo to Danj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim_Ghost View Post
Speaking of text hookers, do you know where can I find translation plugins for it?

I managed to use AGTH sucessfully on After... and After Sweet Kiss, but all I got is the copied Japanese text. I guess that I need to use another software together with it, such as a previous poster said Atlas.

All links to QuickAtlas downloads are either broken or has been pulled out.
Well, that's because most download links for Atlas are warez. However, Fujitsu has a trial version of Atlas V13 which is perfectly legal to download, and it is fully functional except for a 30 day limit.
__________________
Danj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 12:04   Link #738
Slim_Ghost
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
I was hoping for freewares of course. I didn't know that I have to buy it. I think the trial version works for me. I am only interested in what the game actually says. I wouldn't be playing this visual novel again after I go through it anyway. Thanks.
Slim_Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 14:02   Link #739
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sweden
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Is it the same as the one from haeleth's board?
They seems to be the same. Both might be a little dirty but it's still extremely beautiful.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 00:22   Link #740
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
It's really nothing that big, but since I just finished it, I figured it's worth posting something for.

(Nothing much to write about, so it's mostly screenshots ^^; )

ef -the first tale- Trial Version

As expected, it's quite short. Around 30 minutes at normal reading speed, I guess? It really does end in seconds if you hold down the skip key. ^^;
And as it was previously described before, this trial version covers the prologue portion of the first chapter of the game, which shows how Hiro met Yuuko, then Miyako, for the very first time on Christmas night.



In a way, there's really nothing to be surprised about, since most of the plot from the trial version were already released to begin with. Still, the presentation is just as pretty as ever. minori is really looking to break the mold of typical visual presentations here, and in my opinion, it's working. If they can maintain this kind of quality for the story plotline as well, then this game just might become a bar setter for all future games.
__________________
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.