AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-17, 17:41   Link #21
LoOnatick
1ne Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
He's already done that with Jiraiya. Imo its going to be something completly original, but obviously based around naruto's strengths. Large Chakra pool and close combat fighting.
I think he meant the 4th didn't have the chance to complete the Rasengan. Meaning he didn't have the chance to add his nature manipulation into the jutsu. That is what Naruto is trying to complete right now. As for the Odema Rasengan (don't know if I got it right) is just a slight upgrade of the jutsu.
LoOnatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 17:55   Link #22
Half Demon
Wanted D or A 300,000,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoOnatick View Post
I think he meant the 4th didn't have the chance to complete the Rasengan. Meaning he didn't have the chance to add his nature manipulation into the jutsu. That is what Naruto is trying to complete right now. As for the Odema Rasengan (don't know if I got it right) is just a slight upgrade of the jutsu.
i think knew how how to manipilate wind to rasengan but probably he didnt have much to do so because the nine tails showed up and as welll he was a hokage too. he was the creater of the rasengan so then he might hoe to make rasengan even stronger.
Half Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 22:31   Link #23
Naruto's_girl
Hinata and Naruto

Location: No where. I'm a figment of your imagination.............
To me it seems like all of the rookies seem to be about chunin or higher even though they aren't officially that level. is it just me?
Old 2006-11-17, 22:37   Link #24
DestinyFate
Shana <3

from my point of view naruto should really do something about his speed, sasuke is becoming so darn fast and naruto still remains slow
DestinyFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 23:45   Link #25
Naruto's_girl
Hinata and Naruto

Location: No where. I'm a figment of your imagination.............
Yeah thats right.
Old 2006-11-18, 02:47   Link #26
Ichimaru

learn the stuff from hidden scroll or

taijutsu = mold wind into his taijutsu, just like how niji can stop chakra points....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 18:16   Link #27
byakugan hinata~
wish you were here

yeah, naruto will get stronger and after he learns the rasengan its like his most powerful move along with his kage bunshin. NARUTO WILL BECOME STRONGER AND BECOME HOKAGE!!!!
Old 2006-11-22, 16:51   Link #28
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto's_girl View Post
To me it seems like all of the rookies seem to be about chunin or higher even though they aren't officially that level. is it just me?

all the rookies were already pretty good. considering the way asuma died, if he's a jounin, then surely neji and chouji and shika, and kiba are near jounin level. They all showed signs of excellent strategy as they battled the sound four and have all experienced the wind of near death. Those guys are battle hardened. They defeated the sound four (who themselves defeated 2 pretty good jounin). You have to definitely think that those 4 at least are better than chuunin level. Especially neji and shikamaru. and consider some of the moves shown... choujis multisize, kiba/akamaru's super gatsouga, and so on...
Old 2006-11-23, 13:23   Link #29
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I wonder if the name for part II, Naruto - The Hurricane Chronicles, will have anything to do with his new technique?

If it does then I think we know the answer this thread asks us.
"He learns to obliterate everything in his path."

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 13:54   Link #30
chuckcsf

Naruto will mold the chakra in his body into wind... He already started doing this and the first time we saw it was in the Chunin exam against Kiba.
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-23, 23:06   Link #31
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto's_girl View Post
Umm... ALL of the Konoha "pre-TS genin" with the exception of Naruto are officially Chuunin level (with Neji even achieving Jounin level). Shikamaru (or was it Sakura?) confirmned this to be so the first time he and Naruto met after the timeskip.
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote