AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Old 2006-08-03, 21:49   Link #121
SpaceDrake
This Is Part Of The Plan

EDIT: Strike this, I have found a solution on my own.

Last edited by SpaceDrake; 2006-08-03 at 23:56.
SpaceDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 19:21   Link #122
FrostLich

I heard that the ending of the anime is pretty much the ending for Asa in the game. Is there a link where i can read up about the alternate endings cuz im interested of what would of happened if Rin ended up with any of the other girls.
FrostLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 20:43   Link #123
Rin-Sama
Banned

i think www.hongfire.com has something about it. not sure where exactly though.
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 17:15   Link #124
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostLich
Is there a link where i can read up about the alternate endings cuz im interested of what would of happened if Rin ended up with any of the other girls.
It's buried in the content that was recovered from the 2005 forum crash in the post here (around 3/4 of the way down in the spoiler section of that post).
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 19:48   Link #125
Drachnon

I have a problem with the game. I obtained it and installed it on my PC however it seems to refuse to display japanese characters (instead it shows 'random' as replacements). I've tried messing with the regional setting but so far I haven't succeeded.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

(note: with the patch I get english text as far as the patch is finished)
Drachnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-23, 21:40   Link #126
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I point people to this site for proper "japanification" of their system:
http://www.declan-software.com/japanese_ime/

It has the clearest explanation of what to do I've seen anywhere for Windows systems.

You may also need to install some fonts and I've had good luck here:
http://www.travelphrases.info/galler..._Japanese.html

Font installation is done in the Control Panel - Fonts section on Windows systems
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-26, 10:31   Link #127
Keizuke91

i wish i didnt read the spoilers
Keizuke91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 00:47   Link #128
tsubasA33

shuffle walkthrough

would anyone happen to know here i could get a walkthrough for the character conquest? or can someone just tell me how to get Sia? coz my PC cant read japanese so the text is displayed as gibberish...
tsubasA33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-15, 07:51   Link #129
Shini_GamI
YuI

Send a message via MSN to Shini_GamI
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsubasA33 View Post
would anyone happen to know here i could get a walkthrough for the character conquest? or can someone just tell me how to get Sia? coz my PC cant read japanese so the text is displayed as gibberish...
is that what you want? thats the walkthru
http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/shuffle.txt
and for the text, try Vexx suggestion.
Shini_GamI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 18:42   Link #130
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

I've been asked to share a completed save file, for the Shuffle! game, with you. As the file was small (and didn't give you anything if you don't already have the game) I figured I would acquiesce. I've not tested it, as I don't have the game (and if I did I would probably want to play through without it) but if it works, some of you might find it useful?
Attached Files
File Type: zip global.zip (342 Bytes, 37 views)
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-16, 19:07   Link #131
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post
I've not tested it, as I don't have the game (and if I did I would probably want to play through without it)
Just a confirmation that this does work with the retail version of Shuffle. The file should be placed in the \Savedata folder, and unlocks 100% of the CG and all the replayable Scenes. However, I agree... this approach takes all the story out of the game, which I'd like to think is the main reason to buy/play the game...
Old 2006-11-09, 02:47   Link #132
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Um. Did Ama and Asa's father really marry? So, did he die or something? Because he's non-existent throughout the anime series ...
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 15:42   Link #133
mizzcg

Hi. I have a question.

Are they ever going to release this on DVD here in the States? If so, when?

Thanks.
mizzcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 18:46   Link #134
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

No plans have been announced (I assume you're asking about the anime series). I don't see any reason for it not to be eventually licensed but right now there are hotter properties the american distributors are fighting over.

If Shuffle! Memories turns out to be a "better Shuffle 2.0" I'd give that one higher odds.

-> Asa's dad: what happened to him is never explained in the series, but most of us assume he's dead because you'd have to be freaking crazy to want to just run away from Ama
Old 2006-11-24, 06:53   Link #135
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Is there a Lolipedo-fin Ending in the Original Game?
If there is one, what happens?
Old 2006-11-24, 08:02   Link #136
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
Is there a Lolipedo-fin Ending in the Original Game?
If there is one, what happens?
You mean Primula? Yes you can "win" her in the original game.
What goes on in her scenario I do not know, maybe someone who has played it can answer.

Now for some juicy tibits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
Um. Did Ama and Asa's father really marry? So, did he die or something? Because he's non-existent throughout the anime series ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
-> Asa's dad: what happened to him is never explained in the series, but most of us assume he's dead because you'd have to be freaking crazy to want to just run away from Ama

Taken from : http://www.project-lime.com/staff/diary.html
(Lime is a sister company to Navel)

Quote:
 そのご意見とは、『SHUFFLE!』のサブキャラクターである『時雨亜麻』をぜひ攻略したいとのご希望 でした。
 こちらは演じて下さっている声優の方より『未亡人にすればいいとの許可を得た』と主張される方からの、弊 社のスタッフへ頂いたご希望だったのですが……

大変申し訳ありませんが、こちらのご希望を叶えることは出来ません。

『時雨亜麻』には、設定上『時雨葉』という夫がおり、このキャラクターはゲーム中に登場していないだけで 、世界の中ではまだ存命しております。
 『SHUFFLE!』のコンセプトは、あくまでも温かで幸せな世界です。そこで無理にキャラクターを殺し てしまえば、そのコンセプトも、世界そのものすらも壊れてしまいます。それは私にとって望むことではありま せんし、考えることも出来ません。
 その世界に生きるキャラクターが、みな笑顔で楽しく生きている。それこそが『SHUFFLE!』であり、 そしてそういった世界だからこそ、未だに多くの方々に愛していただけているのだと私は思ってい ます。
 なので、今後もこういったご希望にお応えすることは出来ません。
 どうかご理解いただけますよう、お願い致します。
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL Web Translations
The opinion was hope that it wanted to capture 'Drizzle sub-hemp' that was the subcharacter of 'SHUFFLE' by all means.
Here : to our from be insisted, 'Permission that it only had to make it to the widow was obtained' from the radio actor who was performing it staff though here was gotten hope …….

I am sorry, hope here cannot be realized.

The husband 'Drizzle leaf' in the setting descends to 'Drizzle sub-hemp', and this character still survives only by not appearing while playing a game in the world.
The concept of 'SHUFFLE' is a warm, to the last happy world. Then, even the world breaks as for the concept if the character is forcibly killed. It is not possible not to hope for me, and to think about it.
All characters to live in the world are happily alive with a smile. I think that many people can still love because of 'SHUFFLE' only it and such the world.
It cannot answer such hope in and the future.
Please understand.

In order to "win" Ama, they had to make her a widow, but that's not possible! Because Ama's husband, 時雨葉, is still alive! Although he neither shows up in the game nor anime. As the Shuffle world, I quote them, "is a warm, to the last happy world", they don't want to just randomly kill him off. (although they killed off Rin's parents and Kaede's mom. Hmmm.... Interesting...)

There you have it.

The husband is still alive and thus, Ama is untouchable even in future games.
(Really? Really! doesn't count because that scene is just a figment of Kaede's scrambled memories)

So cheer up, Ryoro~n.
^_________^

p.s.

In case anyone is wondering, the "" in "時雨" (Ama's husband) is not the "" in "土見" (Rin).
So don't go: "TIME PARADOX! RIN IS ASA'S FATHER!" :x
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 11:08   Link #137
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post

p.s.

In case anyone is wondering, the "" in "時雨" (Ama's husband) is not the "" in "土見" (Rin).
Nah, they'd probably go OMG INCEST, as is the trend nowadays (along with the OMG LOLICON)
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 15:15   Link #138
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post

Taken from : http://www.project-lime.com/staff/diary.html
(Lime is a sister company to Navel)

In order to "win" Ama, they had to make her a widow, but that's not possible! Because Ama's husband, 時雨葉, is still alive! Although he neither shows up in the game nor anime. As the Shuffle world, I quote them, "is a warm, to the last happy world", they don't want to just randomly kill him off. (although they killed off Rin's parents and Kaede's mom. Hmmm.... Interesting...)

There you have it.

The husband is still alive and thus, Ama is untouchable even in future games.
(Really? Really! doesn't count because that scene is just a figment of Kaede's scrambled memories)

So cheer up, Ryoro~n.
^_________^

p.s.

Um... wow... a "warm happy world" includes attempted suicide, parent killed in auto-accident, martyrdom of a clone to save the original, boxcutters, aborted fetuses with the soul scampering to its twin to survive....
I can say with a fair amount of confidence that that quoted writer has been drinking the septic tank water... what a maroon.
Another clue they have no flipping idea what they are doing.

edit: Browsing the other thread, I see the real reason is that Ama's VA - YURIA won't do audio for sex scenes.... the writer would have been much better off saying whatever condition the husband is in (dead/alive/whatever) ... it is just that Ama is faithful to him or his memory rather than what he pulled out of his ass.
Old 2006-12-01, 22:43   Link #139
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

just wondering, did english version of Shuffle! the original game out yet?

and y is gamepatch.se restricted 2 members only?

how can i register on that site?
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-01, 23:23   Link #140
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltygearxt View Post
just wondering, did english version of Shuffle! the original game out yet?

and y is gamepatch.se restricted 2 members only?

how can i register on that site?
No, the English translation hasn't been released, and according to a notice on their site, it's closed temporarily. So, in both cases, waiting is the thing to do.