AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Old 2006-10-18, 00:29   Link #1
cunhon9

Why does my bitcomet 0.70 can't run at all?

i just download a bitcomet 0.70 version but it happened that it cant run at all. everytime i start to open a torrent the bitcomet just give an error message. actually its not the first time i install bitcomet. before this it also dont work at all... your help is seriously needed.. thx for the replies
cunhon9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 20:09   Link #2
Liddo
wheeeee!~

Send a message via AIM to Liddo Send a message via MSN to Liddo Send a message via Yahoo to Liddo Send a message via Skype™ to Liddo
well we cant realy help if you dont post what the error is... better yet post a screenshot of the error that would probably be better. to post screenie when the error pops up press your print screen button. open yor paint program and paste (ctrl + v) and then save as a jpg and upload somewhere like imageshack.us or something like that then link it to here so we can see :P

kawaii~~~~~~
Liddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 22:13   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Download Bit Comet again ... just to be safe . Also while installing it this time uninstall Anti Virus / Anti Spyware softwares ...

Try this , may work