AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-01-21, 22:09   Link #1
Soconfused
Old God Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: you....don't wanna know
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
The annoying pink-haired girl on the banner

You should change her. She's hella annoying and I hate looking at her face everytime I get on the forums:fingers:. Are there different layouts with her....not there?
__________________
What exactly is the point of becoming powerful if one cannot indulge the hedonistic opportunities that come with it?
Soconfused is offline  
Old 2004-01-21, 22:16   Link #2
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: U.K. London
You can change layouts by going into user CP > Options > Style Set.

Note: you'll only be able to get rid of the xmas banner by using the vBulletin style.
__________________
I want a unicorn.
ElvenPath is offline  
Old 2004-01-21, 23:02   Link #3
JAppi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gureibi wo aishite iru
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Perhaps it's time to have a competition for a new banner?
JAppi is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 07:50   Link #4
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Netherlands
Age: 35
Yes, that would be a good idea, although I'm not sure if I want to
organize it. With Valentine's Day about 3 weeks away, the topic may be obvious...
GHDpro is offline  
Old 2004-01-22, 08:49   Link #5
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHDpro
Yes, that would be a good idea, although I'm not sure if I want to
organize it. With Valentine's Day about 3 weeks away, the topic may be obvious...
I would have started it by now except for two things. Firstly, some people were not entirely happy with the previous one because I wasn't clear about the selection process. Hence, I figured I would let one of the other moderators have a go at explaining it better than I did, . Secondly I've not been around much in the last two weeks due to work .
__________________
🐾
…to be bold, to be brave; it is the thinking that the heart can still be saved.
And the darkness can come quick. The danger's in the anger and the hanging on to it.
NightWish is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 11:43   Link #6
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
I kinda like the pink haired cutie on top? but thats my opinion.
Cammie is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 12:17   Link #7
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
The majority said so Cammie, so I guess the banner won't be taken off just because Soconfused don't like cuteness ^^
Thany is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 12:22   Link #8
Tritium
doaho...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The netherlands
Age: 27
i don't like that banner either... i'm with Soconfused on this one
Tritium is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 16:21   Link #9
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
I would have started it by now except for two things. Firstly, some people were not entirely happy with the previous one because I wasn't clear about the selection process. Hence, I figured I would let one of the other moderators have a go at explaining it better than I did, . Secondly I've not been around much in the last two weeks due to work .
Somehow I just assumed that you were going to do the next one. (Aren't you glad that I'm letting you off the hook on this? ) Tell you what, I'll start the new banner contest on Monday since I'm not going to be around enough until then. Until then people can speculate on the rules.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 22:19   Link #10
Soconfused
Old God Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: you....don't wanna know
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
................sa-weet. Then maybe I can go to the forums without my bro passin by the screen sayin "WHAT THE HELL KINDA SITE ARE U ON!? U PUSSY", ect.
__________________
What exactly is the point of becoming powerful if one cannot indulge the hedonistic opportunities that come with it?
Soconfused is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 23:20   Link #11
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused
................sa-weet. Then maybe I can go to the forums without my bro passin by the screen sayin "WHAT THE HELL KINDA SITE ARE U ON!? U PUSSY", ect.
Just out of curiousity are from California (Bayside) perhaps?
Cammie is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 23:37   Link #12
Soconfused
Old God Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: you....don't wanna know
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
.........I'm from Maryland. Horrible, crabby Maryland.
__________________
What exactly is the point of becoming powerful if one cannot indulge the hedonistic opportunities that come with it?
Soconfused is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 23:40   Link #13
JAppi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gureibi wo aishite iru
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
I hate it just because Chibidusk made it.

Other then that the only thing that bothers me is that the snowflakes are only in the centre.
JAppi is offline  
Old 2004-01-23, 23:42   Link #14
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused
.........I'm from Maryland. Horrible, crabby Maryland.
OK... hmmmm..... the only reason I asked is because some of your phrases remind me of the way some of my friends from California talk.
Cammie is offline  
Old 2004-01-24, 02:03   Link #15
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: KAZOO-TOPIA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Somehow I just assumed that you were going to do the next one. (Aren't you glad that I'm letting you off the hook on this? ) Tell you what, I'll start the new banner contest on Monday since I'm not going to be around enough until then. Until then people can speculate on the rules.
OMG really a new banner! I can't wait I won't bother trying this time though because my work sux so badly.
GATX207_Blitz is offline  
Old 2004-01-24, 07:11   Link #16
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
I hate it just because Chibidusk made it.

Other then that the only thing that bothers me is that the snowflakes are only in the centre.
The reason is that the original banner was

So the snowflakes won't go to the right and left side after it, but I think it also depends of your resolution.
So low resolutions computer may see only the banner itself, but I dunno since I'm at 1280x1024 resolution ^^
Thany is offline  
Old 2004-01-24, 09:04   Link #17
JAppi
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Gureibi wo aishite iru
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
The reason is that the original banner was

So the snowflakes won't go to the right and left side after it, but I think it also depends of your resolution.
So low resolutions computer may see only the banner itself, but I dunno since I'm at 1280x1024 resolution ^^
Thank you for explaining that to me and insulting my intellegence at the same time. I realize that the banner doesn't fill the entire bar at the top. I didn't need someone to explain it to me.
JAppi is offline  
Old 2004-01-24, 23:28   Link #18
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I like it. It's a cutie ^^

btw~ looking forward to the new banner contest
Oneesama is offline  
Old 2004-01-24, 23:34   Link #19
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: AnimeSuki Forums


Mark my words, the Kazoo shall reign supreme!
boneyjellyfish is offline  
Old 2004-01-25, 00:24   Link #20
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Yippie! a contest! is there gonna be a poll?
Cammie is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.