AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2006-12-13, 22:53   Link #1
Question
Crossdresser

How do i resume a torrent?

This is the situation. I was downloading 2 episodes from animesuki. Then my laptop's hard disk failed. The files were being downloaded onto my external hard disk.........now my question is, how do i get the torrent(using utorrent) to resume from the partial files i have in my external hard disk?
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 03:07   Link #2
ThoHell

Usually it just when you start to download the exact same torrent, if you save it in the same location. Or that how it works for me...
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 09:58   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

As summed by ThoHell

I did that with Bitcomet Recently it worked and I am not talking about mb it was in Gb . I have a habit of Dwnlding seevral series at once . The torrent software checks the integrity of file and will continue downloading from where it has stopped .
Old 2006-12-18, 02:58   Link #4
Shounen
Away for good

YOU should be able to do this with any BT client, that's currently out. And hey, even the official BT had that support some years ago, when it still was in it's early stage. And unless your talking about files larger than 3gb~ (meaning your watching .mpg caps/ a.k.a "true raws") then you shouldent have any problems, when resuming the file(s) since it might take "some" of you ram when when it's examining the files/torrents, but since your probly watching ~233mb files, I'd say you'd never come into any problems like this. So unless you have... say 256mb ram.

And yes, what Thohell said is correct.

Last edited by Shounen; 2006-12-18 at 06:38.
Shounen is offline   Reply With Quote