AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-19, 10:55   Link #1
moonlightRonin

FMP 2? and FMP3?

Is Fummofu considered the second season of Full Metal Panic? or is it jus filler episodes? And if it is not what is the 2nd season about and where can i find it? I loved FMP and fumoffu, they were both great and hope if there is a 3rd season that it will be great too. Is there a site where i can find FMP mp3 songs, not to download but to hear off a site?
Old 2004-01-19, 13:12   Link #2
Xaros

as i have read in ather threads there is a trird season but it will be in anime spring of 2004 or autom 2005 i can't be sure about that.

i want to ask if there are the scans from the 3 volume of fmp and if yes are they in english????

p.s. new to this.

p.s.2. fmp + fumoffu my best anime
Old 2004-01-20, 11:55   Link #3
Axios

Smile

Well... Actually the first FMP was good and full of very interesting issues, BUT it lacked a bit of coherence in some stories.... and also in the characterization of some people.... Also the "filler" episodes were a bit wasted.... and this also because there WAS the need to spend more time into the development of characters and some other things.... Even the actions of the "main villain", at the end, are e bit unmotived.... (spoiler free! )

Fumoffu, on the other hand, has NO story or char development.... it is very funny and well done...

I really hope there will be a third season..... also because there are a few more books from the novel, and it lacks a "proper end".... right??

BTW: has anyone links to the novel or other materials??

I will greatly appreciate...
Old 2004-01-23, 00:07   Link #4
alice

Send a message via MSN to alice Send a message via Yahoo to alice
I don't really have any links, but I do know a little about FMP mangas.

There are three different FMP mangas that I know of. I've only read two of them.

The first one, is the main storyline, which has been made into the anime FMP and Fumoffu (gosh I love this word ^_^) .

The other two mangas are also by the same people that created the original FMP. I only have one of these two series.

The one that I own consists of five books and are done in a chibi like form. Think Fumoffu...except worse. Also, it's just random events. No real plot.

I don't know about the third series, cuz I can't find it @_@.

http://animecodex.burnout2k.com/Link2.html Try this link. It has the opening and closing song (full version) for Fumoffu.

Okay, enough chaotic mess from me.
Old 2004-01-23, 05:27   Link #5
Axios

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice
I don't really have any links, but I do know a little about FMP mangas.

There are three different FMP mangas that I know of. I've only read two of them.

The first one, is the main storyline, which has been made into the anime FMP and Fumoffu (gosh I love this word ^_^) .

The other two mangas are also by the same people that created the original FMP. I only have one of these two series.

The one that I own consists of five books and are done in a chibi like form. Think Fumoffu...except worse. Also, it's just random events. No real plot.
Hi!

I quoted almost everything because it is important!

Many thanks!

I think that the "main" one is the first one as you said... but it is reported to be around 6 books..... 4 of them were made into FMP1 and some funny episodes were expanded and put into "Fumoffu" (FMP2).

I still hope another season to end the remaining two books and give an end to the serie, as told by the ones who actually read the whole "novel"...

I hope I explained in a somewhat clear way...

Many thanks again!
Closed Thread