AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Accurate?
Thats it! 11 5.16%
Probably 18 8.45%
Could be 31 14.55%
Not Really 64 30.05%
No way! 111 52.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-12-17, 14:56   Link #1
Nawaki
Nawaki of Konoha
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Konoha
Lightbulb -Naruto's Family Tree-

Hm.. Hello first time poster here but I wanted to finally show some people my family tree that I came up with after doing heavy research in Wikipedia, reviewing episodes, and browsing forums on this site. Enjoy and tell me what you think.


Notes

1. Nidaime and shodai are brothers.
2. Tsunade & Nawaki are Brother and sister.
3. The ? ? ? 's mean a missing husband, or wife.
4. There is a missing generation that I was unable to solve, the only detail I could discifer was, one of Naruto's great grandpa's/ grandma's must have looked like nawaki or Naruto him or herself.
5. I know the Jiraiya/tsunade thing is a little far fetched, but what if, I mean? You know that Tsunade, and Jiraya are both about 20-25 years older then yondaime, and spiky hair plus blonde hair = Yondaime.
6. The Fact that Naruto calls Tsunade "Granny" is interesting also - and another thinking factor is nawaki looks like Naruto.

7. In [I believe the story name is] "The Gallant Jiraiya" Tsunade and Jiraiya (Two folk lore characters) are married.

These are all just notes to get out of the way.

Overall I think its all somewhat accurate, discuss!

Last edited by Nawaki; 2006-12-17 at 15:27.
Nawaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 15:02   Link #2
Bijuu Killer
Infraction
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Hello, Nawaki.

Nice family tree, though somehow I doubt Jiraiya and Tsunade were together. Her boyfriend was Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki View Post
"Yondaimes Legacy" as Itachi was refering to was the dream that Yondaime had of Naruto fusing the Rasengan & Chidori into one of a ultimate jutsu.
Itachi was talking about the Kyuubi. ^^
Bijuu Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 15:05   Link #3
Nawaki
Nawaki of Konoha
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Konoha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
Hello, Nawaki.

Nice family tree, though somehow I doubt Jiraiya and Tsunade were together.



Itachi was talking about the Kyuubi. ^^


He was? >.< Damn lol.

Itsss all a "What if, tsunade and jiraya were together in some way.". o.0

Does Konoha have a divorce court?
Nawaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 15:28   Link #4
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Nice family tree, but very little chance of being accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki
5. I know the Jiraiya/tsunade thing is a little far fetched, but what if, I mean? You know that Tsunade, and Jiraya are both about 20-25 years older then yondaime, and spiky hair plus blonde hair = Yondaime.
Only thing is that Tsunade had a lover, Dan who she was totally devoted to. Plus, she isn't really fond of Jiraiya.

Spoiler:


Quote:
6. The Fact that Naruto calls Tsunade "Granny" is interesting also - and another thinking factor is nawaki looks like Naruto.
"Granny" is just Naruto's nickname for Tsunade because she's an old woman. It's just like how he calls Jiraiya "Ero-Sennin" because he's a pervert. And Nawaki was intentionally made to resemble Naruto so Tsunade would be reminded of him when she sees Naruto.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 22:15   Link #5
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
.....

-First and foremost, welcome to the Animesuki forums Nawaki.

-Now then in regards to the family tree, well I can agree that this is a possibility since after all we know so little about what Naruto's heritage really is. However tere is a single element in that tree that would provide all the answers but sadly we know next to nothing about him. The element that I'm refering to is in fact Yondaime Hokage. Now sure we know of his military career and that he was the 4th Hokage but much like Naruto we know nothing of his background. Heck, we don't even know his real name. The point that I'm trying to get across here is that we cannot fully understand (we can only speculate right now) Naruto's heritage until Yondaime Hokage's own story is fully revealed.
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 22:30   Link #6
Papaya
Sup
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Atlanta
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
I thought he was just a random orphan.

A lot of people look alike in this series, but that doesn't imply a familial relationship (case in point, Tsunade and Sakura). Heck, some of the most different looking people are in the same clan (the Uchihas).

They repeatedly show Naruto in a cradle/basket. This implies that he's an orphan or he was found. If he were the son of the Fourth, he'd be given a lot more respect.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-17, 22:45   Link #7
cheese4u
da big boss
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
I thought he was just a random orphan. If he were the son of the Fourth, he'd be given a lot more respect.
For as much as we know about Naruto, if he is the fourth's son, then it's possible only a few people know about it. And even if everyone does know about it, then they still have a choice between respecting him for being the son of the fourth, and hating him for containing the kyuubi. Taking that into account, Yondaime may have saved the village from the Kyuubi, but that was only after Kyuubi killed all those people. My guess is that if they did know, they probably didn't care because they hated Kyuubi so much. And hatred is a much stronger emotion than respect. So to me the fact that Naruto is given no respect doesn't prove anything.
__________________
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-18, 03:07   Link #8
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
While we don't know anything about naruto's origins (ie was he born in konoha, or brought there, and so on), I always thought the resemblance to the fourth was too much to be overlooked. I've always thought maybe hidden love child, or naruto is the son of the fourth's unspoken about dead brother or something. He just has to have some relation to the fourth. I think we'd all be disappointed if we found out naruto didn't have any relation to the fourth.
__________________
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 22:34   Link #9
UnKnOwN_sOuL
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki View Post
6. The Fact that Naruto calls Tsunade "Granny" is interesting
Naruto calls Tsunade
"綱手の ばあちゃん"
Tsunade no baachan
baasan is used for any woman over 50, not just grandmothers.
UnKnOwN_sOuL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 13:19   Link #10
Papaya
Sup
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Atlanta
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese4u View Post
For as much as we know about Naruto, if he is the fourth's son, then it's possible only a few people know about it. And even if everyone does know about it, then they still have a choice between respecting him for being the son of the fourth, and hating him for containing the kyuubi. Taking that into account, Yondaime may have saved the village from the Kyuubi, but that was only after Kyuubi killed all those people. My guess is that if they did know, they probably didn't care because they hated Kyuubi so much. And hatred is a much stronger emotion than respect. So to me the fact that Naruto is given no respect doesn't prove anything.
If only a few people know about the lineage, they must be fairly elite in the Konoha society. I doubt they'd be harboring hate.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 13:42   Link #11
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
well this family tree sux hard with no facts or other things...+jiraiya and tsunade being together is more impossible then yondaime being AL
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 16:03   Link #12
DAmer
Hokage
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: USA, NewJersey
Since naruto is blonde, atleast one of his parents has to have blonde hair. So lets list all the possible blond characters we know so far that are eligible for being related to naruto in some way.
1)Yondaime
2)Tsunade
3)Rin
4)Ino's father
5)Diedara
6)Hidan

Out of these only Yondaime or Rin are most likely characters to be naruto's parents that we know about unless he 's just a random orphan child yondaime used to seal the kyubii in him.
__________________
DAmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 18:24   Link #13
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: England> Brighton w00t
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
Yes...Naruto's father is Diedara.
Sasuke_Akatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 00:11   Link #14
chord
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
My theroy is that Naruto is the fourht Hokage's son.
But I sort of like the speculation that he could be Rin's, son. Maybe she died in a battle, or at birth and left Naruto in the care of Yondiame, maybe he was to raise him as his own, or as a grand son. Isn't it funny how all the Hokages are related. Here's a quistion is it just me or did the first Hokage have the Biyakugun and the second hokage have the Sharingun. And if the thrid Hokage new over 1,000 jutsu then, wouldn't that make him just like Kikakashi. Having a Sharingun, or maybe both of his eyes were sharingun. We never had the chance to find out. But oh well, I think that Naruto has a blood line traite as well, like maybe his traite is the ability to heal fast, and maybe he has a different type of eye traite as well that hasn't been developed yet. I read in another forum that Yondaime was known as a fast healer. I don't know if that is true but oh well later
"I will become the next Hokage!!! Beleive it!!!"
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 00:15   Link #15
Sogoro
Desu
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everett, WA
Naruto can heal fast because of the Kyuubi's chakra.
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 18:05   Link #16
Deadwolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
[QUOTE=DAmer]Since naruto is blonde, atleast one of his parents has to have blonde hair. So lets list all the possible blond characters we know so far that are eligible for being related to naruto in some way.
QUOTE]


I'm sorry but someone needs a biology lesson, somewhat simplified but w/e
A=gene for brown hair
a=gene for blonde hair
you get 1 from your dad, and 1 from your mom>
So, there are 3 combinations
AA=Brown hair (and your all your kids will have brown hair regardless)
Aa=Brown hair, since brown is dominant
aa=blond hair (if both your parents are blond, your kids will be blond regardless)

Now, if both your parents are Aa, There is a 25% chance your child will have blond hair. And that is the case with me and my sister, as we are both blond yet our parents both have brown hair.

But regardless I think Yondaime is Naruto's father, I think its just fits too well, but i highly doubt Naruto is related to any of the other hokages
Deadwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-22, 02:47   Link #17
Sogoro
Desu
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everett, WA
I'd be disappointed if the Fourth wasn't somehow related to Naruto
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-22, 10:49   Link #18
vietpimp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
yondaime and the naruto being connected MAYBE. But Jaraiya and Tsunade i don't see that at all. Just think about it if they were related as in grandparents and grandson then why did they left him alone and orphaned and bullied when he was a kid. The connection line from Shodaime and Tsunade is correct since it was in the manga and anime.
vietpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 21:08   Link #19
onepiecelover
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Classified Info :P
Age: 25
I dont think I disagree woth you at all Nawaki. I came to a similar conclusion when I watched Naruto and here are some points that suppot it. Ok first of all Naruto has the ability to do Rasengan which only the 4th and Jiraya can do (Kakashi can but not as strongly) which induces us to believe that it is a blood line limit. But if it then Jiraya would know that Naruto is the 4th's son so lets just assume thats its not. We can also believe that Tsunade at some level likes Jiraya, I mean cmon Saukura likes Naruto but she stills beats the crap outta him. If they did have an offspring (slighlt unlikely) it has to be the 4th. Now it is quite possible that the 4th had a son that his dad and mom never knew about cuz I mean Naruto's mom is still unknown. The thing that makes me want to believe that Naruto is Tsunade's grandson is how she reacts whenever Jiraya mentions the 4th and always looks a little sad as if she disaproves of him sacrificing his life for the village. And I mean Tsunade's brother does look like Naruto just with brown hair. The only thing thats stopping me form believeng that Naruto is Tsunade's grandson is that she deeply loved that other guy and that that would be too good to be true Ok you can call me a loser for writing all this now
onepiecelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 12:18   Link #20
Hakumei
Within light and dark....
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ???
Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-20 at 10:58.
Hakumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.