AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-27, 14:37   Link #1
noname3

Exclamation Romantic AND beautiful people

Hi does anyone know some comedy/romantic highschool anime where the people is fricking beautiful? not just beautiful, but they have to dress nice too, for some reason i get annoy if they dress weird. I'm not into killing, though death note somehow made me want to keep watching.

ok but yea, comedy/romantic highschool beautiful people. not that much touchy touchy, not totally NUDE, but SOME grabs and touch betweens the lovers.

beautiful as in this. Aishiteruze Baby. the guys has to be beautiful too. a beautiful world

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by noname3; 2006-12-31 at 07:04.
Old 2006-12-27, 14:44   Link #2
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
"Elfen lied" all the way.

so romantic and full of beautiful, happy people, why elven lied is german for "elven song"... the music is stunning too.... this anime was MADE for you, go watch it!

You won't be the same after that masterpiece

edit: Berserk makes a close second for that warm and fuzzy feeling at the end.
Old 2006-12-27, 14:45   Link #3
kingdom_elladrel
Ayu-ism

His and Her Circumstances is a romance with lots of beautiful people, heh.
Old 2006-12-27, 15:10   Link #4
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis View Post
"Elfen lied" all the way.

so romantic and full of beautiful, happy people, why elven lied is german for "elven song"... the music is stunning too.... this anime was MADE for you, go watch it!

You won't be the same after that masterpiece
Good anime, but I think he wanted something without all of the killing. I mean Elfen Lied has to be one of the most gory anime out there.

Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~ - definitely very good looking characters and a pretty well developed romance story.
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi- also has good looking characters and has to be one of the funniest shows out there.
Ouran High School Host Club - very funny show, the story itself is basically about rich good looking people who use their looks to pleasure the opposite sex.
Shuffle! - kind of ecchi, but very very good looking characters.
Old 2006-12-27, 15:19   Link #5
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ i think Varis was goofing around with his post (or being an ass, whichever you prefer)

I definitely second Tokimeki Memorial.

Lamune - not much of a comedy, but still a very nice and heart-warming anime.
Fruits Basket
...perhaps Zero no Tsukaima - not hisghschool setting, but still a (magic)school.
Maburaho
Old 2006-12-27, 15:42   Link #6
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Hah, whoops I didn't know he was f'in around. The only thing I looked at in his post was elfen lied, so it was a misunderstanding on my part.
Old 2006-12-27, 15:50   Link #7
Skullvex

The part about berserk having a warm fuzzy ending gives it away =o
Old 2006-12-28, 02:20   Link #8
NLAngel

La corda d'oro / Kiniro no corda Beautiful people! School setting! The one you're looking for...the main girl character is kinda touched for example (guy head leaned on girl shoulder, bang girl to the wall)

Old 2006-12-28, 06:12   Link #9
noname3

thanks you guys! just got done watching Elfen Lied and Ayashi no ceres. GAH SUCH GREAT ANIMIES! i had tears. something's wrong with me, killing with romance is getting my attention.
Old 2006-12-28, 06:18   Link #10
noname3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLAngel View Post
La corda d'oro / Kiniro no corda Beautiful people! School setting! The one you're looking for...the main girl character is kinda touched for example (guy head leaned on girl shoulder, bang girl to the wall)

is there engsub to this one?
Old 2006-12-28, 06:25   Link #11
miaka

there is english sub for La Corda d'oro but its only up to episode 5.
Kanon 2006 -- currently ongoing
Old 2006-12-28, 09:03   Link #12
MamoruUsagi

There are lots of romance series where the couple is dating and boyfriend and girlfriend during the series and gets married.

Fushigi Yuugi has the couple as boyfriend/girlfriend and dating during the series and lots of kissing. The manga is a lot longer than the anime, with two weddings and two engagements.

Ayashi no Ceres manga has lots of kissing, five sex scenes, lots of scenes with the couple making out in hotel rooms, action. Mang is much longer than anime.

Sailor Moon is 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes, the live action series. The couple are dating and boyfriend and girlfriend during the series, get married, have a child.

Bokura ga Ita Great realistic romance series.

Kare Kano

Mars Very realistic and easy to relate to romance series

Happy Hustle High

Kare First Love

The Devil Does Exist

Fushigi Yugi

Peach Girl

Ultra Cute

Ceres Celestial Legend

High School Debut

Absolute Boyfriend

Paradise Kiss

Mars

Fushigi Yuugi

Akuma De Sourou

Love Attack

Marmalade Boy

We Were There

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2008-09-25 at 23:01.
Old 2006-12-30, 01:41   Link #13
noname3

you guys, anymore beautiful animies? Ouran High School Host Club was INDEED full of hotness.
Old 2006-12-30, 11:33   Link #14
Arkhan

romance between boys => "Shounen Ai". It is a whole genre in anime. Here you have a comprehensive list of titles (with lots of information): Shounen Ai in AniDB

I haven't seen any anime of that genre, but Gravitation is often recommended.

Outside of "shounen ai", if you want romance between beautiful fashionable people, you should search for shoujo series. I would follow MamoruUsagi's recommendations, since she/he is quite an expert in that field I second Peach Girl (characters with physical resemblance to those of Aishiteruze Baby) and I also add Paradise Kiss, which is romance between people involved in the fashion world.
Old 2006-12-30, 12:22   Link #15
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

I remember a couple of months ago I ran into this OVA series and I thought it was going to be good just by the name, so I downloaded it. From that day on whenever I found an anime, I would do a very intricate background check.

Anyways the show is called Angel's Feather. It's only 2 episodes, but I have no doubt that it's got tons of gayness after watching 10 minutes of it. (and no I did not watch the rest, I seriously felt like shit after watching such things going on. After that, I think I can understand how girls feel when they watch an ecchi anime.)
Old 2006-12-30, 14:48   Link #16
jayj713

I haven't personally watched this but it's on my to-watch list. It's a shounen-ai
Loveless
Closed Thread